Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all equal to me, all disgusting twats. But they will learn the lesson the hard way this time..
Yep. Caro Daur by the other hand, never dissapoints :love: :love: Her Instagram Stories are her real days, taking challenges, interacting with friends, talking...

The old pic she posted

She said:

no tagged companies, nothing... Not all 2M followers Influencer needs to keep that 'perfect life / perfect clothes / perfect makeup / perfect hair' charade.

Lydia's pics should ALL say "Photo taken on March 10" (guessing about that day she took all those outfit pics). #JustTake30PhotosTheSameDayPostThemDuring30Days

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When there is a World-wide-crisis and you are an influencer and you have to post old pics (or dress / put on makeup for a few hours and take a bunch of pics on the same day to post) on your Instagram feed, so your feed doesn't lose that fake vibe. #keepingMyFakeLife #InfluencerProblems

All selfish narcissistic twats. They are pretending this virus isn’t happening so they can post their content and say they are offering escapism.

It’s bullshit. Put down the camera and stop eye bleeping your self. Start acting like there is a bleeping crisis going on, their content barely reflects it!! If you just tuned into the Lidl page you wouldn’t know what was going on. Selfish bish.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Are these Botega mules and sandals all these influencers are flogging or am I wrong??? I want to set them on fire, they are so hideous it should be illegal!!!
Probably the most horrible design piece that's ever been created!! My face every time I see them:

• Haha
Meanwhile 👑 Tati looks like a flipping radiant Angel of Peace 🕊 in her latest video, even the sun came out by the end, while having been quarantined for weeks already. So much more human (than our Lydiot). She's sharing her heart and connecting in a gentle way, in touch with humanity and giving away her future immunity formula for free, continuing to pay her staff and coming up with ways to help. Don't watch all her videos and don't follow her on IG any more but much respect to Tati. Showing heart - can't copy that Lydll - until you find yours.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
All selfish narcissistic twats. They are pretending this virus isn’t happening so they can post their content and say they are offering escapism.

It’s bullshit. Put down the camera and stop eye bleeping your self. Start acting like there is a bleeping crisis going on, their content barely reflects it!! If you just tuned into the Lidl page you wouldn’t know what was going on. Selfish bish.
Oh yes, how much I hate that "escapism" bull$%&. They keep posting with affiliate links. They keep pushing people to buy stuff they dont need right now.

And what about that "I recommend you to do your makeup while staying home so you can feel more yourself". They are just selling makeup!!. :mad:

I wish during this crisis it was fobidden to promote these stupid items nobody needs!! :mad:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Sorry to hear this. I hope you get something sorted.
Oh it's fine I mean have various things I can do, also there's a good chance will be on the list of people GP surgeries are going to start processing tomorrow (will take two weeks to complete though so won't probably hear about it until then) whos of a high risk so these food hubs, which is something by a think its some form of representative of a food distributions company who are going to be dealing with that and rather than paying the military to physically hand it all out they're using some kind of hub to deal with that cutting the military (organised by the gov't) of course being of high risk requires proof of documentation from a GP surgery I'd have thought most likely so it with a bit of luck won't be abused

I just hear that a special school in Essex had all the dry food and two large freezers of food stolen over the weekend. What is wrong with people?!
That's just despicable rather when I'd heard (things you dont tend to really think about until someone actually says so I'm fully willing to admit that) when people are panic buying its like leaving the remaining of the WW2 vets who fought in WW2 and this is how some repay them, leaving sometimes some without things they need, not to mention the health care professionals as well who are dealing with this.

Yeah not too worried really about myself since got a lot of support around me plus also in adition isnt nearly as bad as others so my health related things.... really lucky and realise how privileged I am

My Dior is on it’s way, going from one room to another is very, very difficult without a bag 😥
I'd say nigh on impossible!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So Lydiot is filling her IKEA jars up with stuff without washing them?! 🤢in the middle of a pandemic! 🙈🙈🙈as if you leave those bits in! Idiot Lydiot is so dirty.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
OMG I just realised why they all keep repeating this “put your makeup on, dress up to feel yourself/keep your regiment going”:eek: It’s done to encourage sales! Silly me🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Patricia Bright is doing a live instagram at the moment, she's having people join her in her live to talk to them about how they are doing etc.

Reactions: 11
When there is a World-wide-crisis and you are an influencer and you have to post old pics (or dress / put on makeup for a few hours and take a bunch of pics on the same day to post) on your Instagram feed, so your feed doesn't lose that fake vibe. #keepingMyFakeLife #InfluencerProblems

In the current global crisis, everyone can see how all these "influencers" contribute absolutely nothing to help others and all they do is help themselves to freebies and stack their bank accounts.

With this many people dying daily, their posts in their outfits look even more shallow and ridiculous than usual. Their posts aren't escapism but proof that all these shallow cunts are still just focused on clothes, shoes, bags and makeup none of which matter when the whole world is on lockdown avoiding infection and death.

It highlights their lack of contribution to society and that they do more harm to the world then good. I wish the lot of them would just shut up for a bit and stay off social media out of respect for the rest of the world. Or if they post anything, have the common decency and exhibit some selflessness by not advertising a brand and more consumption for products etc so they get paid. They are looking more and more disgusting with what's happening worldwide.

However, these losers have nothing of substance to post except to stand in front of a mirror slap on different outfits and take pics of themselves. Pathetic would be an understatement.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well lidl won’t be celebrating her b day this year, now that she is on lock down, but luckily she has enough loo paper to keep her going for years, and to dry up all those tears.😢+ JARS full of delicious lux hot chocolat. It will be interesting to see if lidl and ALDI can actually cope with one and other for 3long weeks??!!

• Haha
They are all equal to me, all disgusting twats. But they will learn the lesson the hard way this time..
I agree. Even watched Sophie Shohets video and I dont dislike her but Im afraid she also missed the mark on her latest vid and it left a bad taste. Telling us we will all look back on this and remember we got through it in the end and all will be Ok. Absolutely no consideration for people that may have already lost family members. Telling them that its going to be back to normal and all will be OK. It will never be back to normal for them. This could haunt them for years. They all need to STFU! None of them live in the real world and should not be spouting this kind of rubbish to people who aren't so priveliged.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree. Even watched Sophie Shohets video and I dont dislike her but Im afraid she also missed the mark on her latest vid and it left a bad taste. Telling us we will all look back on this and remember we got through it in the end and all will be Ok. Absolutely no consideration for people that may have already lost family members. Telling them that its going to be back to normal and all will be OK. It will never be back to normal for them. This could haunt them for years. They all need to STFU! None of them live in the real world and should not be spouting this kind of rubbish to people who aren't so priveliged.
My Irish grandmother lost both her parents to the Spanish flu when she was a small girl. All my life, she would NEVER share cups or forks or straws with anyone. It was kind of neurotic. I just thought that was her quirk. After the past few weeks, I know now that she was scarred for life and probably had mild PTSD. This pandemic is going to reset and re-configure all of us in a lot of ways.

• Sad
Reactions: 53
Things will never be the same, for none of us. This will be a lesson that some will learn and some won’t understand.

Reactions: 22
My Irish grandmother lost both her parents to the Spanish flu when she was a small girl. All my life, she would NEVER share cups or forks or straws with anyone. It was kind of neurotic. I just thought that was her quirk. After the past few weeks, I know now that she was scarred for life and probably had mild PTSD. This pandemic is going to reset and re-configure all of us in a lot of ways.
Exactly!!! This will leave a mark on those smart enough to learn something. And it will also be a trauma for a lot of people.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Watched her flog (invidio) she just proves more and more what a narcissistic vain person she really is. At the end she said how she's thinking of everyone at this worrying time but she blinks rapidly meaning she's probably lying, narcs only think of themselves.

Reactions: 17
People have more to worry about than if their bloody depop gets picked up. View attachment 99191
"Loving Lockdown"

Seriously!? Lockdown is necessary but it's not something to love? Is it?
To me it's separating families. It's causing job losses, income drops, and everyone's lives to change for an unknown amount of time. Meanwhile people like her mother (and the delivery driver collecting her depop orders) working in essential services continue to risk their own lives for others conveniences. Plus the hardworking staff of the NHS continue to be the heroes we already knew they were.
Why would she say she's 'loving'it? ugh. 😤

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
"Loving Lockdown"

Seriously!? Lockdown is necessary but it's not something to love? Is it?
To me it's separating families. It's causing job losses, income drops, and everyone's lives to change for an unknown amount of time. Meanwhile people like her mother (and the delivery driver collecting her depop orders) working in essential services continue to risk their own lives for others conveniences. Plus the hardworking staff of the NHS continue to be the heroes we already knew they were.
Why would she say she's 'loving'it? ugh. 😤
Right? Smh. I think this just goes to show how completely out of touch and unaffected she is... for now. I hope this will open people’s eyes to what she really is.

Reactions: 20
Are these Botega mules and sandals all these influencers are flogging or am I wrong??? I want to set them on fire, they are so hideous it should be illegal!!!
I bought sandals with that shape about 3 yrs ago. First time I wore them the big square toe caused me to trip. I threw them away and then questioned myself as to why I bought them in the first place. They were hideous then and now. I think they were Steve Madden sandals.

People have more to worry about than if their bloody depop gets picked up. View attachment 99191
Are they nuts? Look at Ali's pointed head in the mirror. Loving lock down??? Wait until the money runs out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.