Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, I need to bleach my eyeballs having watched that!! She is a grown assed woman and she thinks appearing on a platform like TikTok in her underwear is a good thing. Sure she's got plenty of views, but most of them most likely will be men, also sat in their dressing gowns! Has she no shame? Silly me, I already know the answer to that one. She is THAT desperate for her five minutes of fame she will stop at nothing to get people to look at her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
OMG, I need to bleach my eyeballs having watched that!! She is a grown assed woman and she thinks appearing on a platform like TikTok in her underwear is a good thing. Sure she's got plenty of views, but most of them most likely will be men, also sat in their dressing gowns! Has she no shame? Silly me, I already know the answer to that one. She is THAT desperate for her five minutes of fame she will stop at nothing to get people to look at her.
Aww she spent ages getting all dolled up for that sad little clip and to spend the rest of the day in her BUNGALOW.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The same goes for you!!😘
We have a good thing going here, it definitely includes @Georgeeee and everyone else who posts 🥰🥰

(it was worth getting banned from other playgrounds for 🤷‍♀️)

and no Lydia, I don’t need the site for validation, I just think they’re funny fucks 🤣 it’s unfortunate for you that you provide the content.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ali or Lydia have definitely been reading here - why else would he suddenly change the hair style :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
👋 Hey everyone, my name is L_M_ (actually!), and I was a 🙊 lite-fan of LEM since finding her YT in fall of 2019. So happy to have found you all since the nagging questions in my head took over and one google search later I have been paying my penance by spending an equal number of hours reading these delightful threads. As I write this I have an ad banner for by Terrible just below 🤦‍♀️ because yes, I signed up for emails from them.

Sooooo.... First off sending hugs to everyone. 💖 I’m in the USA and things have escalated very quickly - I’m afraid the UK is woefully behind as much as I try to warn my family there. I have friends here sewing face masks for healthcare workers and our local hospice & old people's home is requesting hand sanitizer donations. 250k+ people instantly lost their jobs last week in CO. This morning we got up early and tried to go to Costco for the first time in 3 weeks knowing we are probably be next on the shelter in place list but the line was around the store so we left it for another time thankful that we have food for a few days yet. So no, Lady Lydll I'm not interested in a spring haul rn or being inspired to dress up every day in ridiculous outfits. ➡ You were warned DAYS ago to stop so it is beyond me why you continue. 🛑 WAKE UP - there is so much wisdom in these threads - seriously have someone wade through and pick out the advice for you and send it in a bullet point email to you so you can 'work hard' and read it.

My intention was to write a note to her Ladyship of the Bunga-let to help her turn things around during this time, because its what I do, and we have some common ground - and as someone already pointed out - she doesn't have management to help and she was about to launch the beauty junk and estate business so this would be a clean slate opportunity. But I fear it would be a waste of my time.

Here's the deal - post on IG this weekend you holding a warm cup of tea and I will post the steps to redemption. Why? becuase #1: my teens don't need to see content like you think is ok to post on TikTok and #2: life as you know it is about to come undone and get vewee scarwy 🕷 so why not for the sake of everything you hold dear - like your stock, gifts, and high end wardrobe. If not, cool, I will stay for all the excuses such as why the cars suddenly have to go back and Ali is picking up the shopping on his scooter. 🛴 Toodles x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Reactions: 10
Urgh! I honestly can’t watch her anymore, her instagram is bad enough. All these affiliate lynx she carries on doing- is she living in another world?! Who’s got the money to be buying such luxury items at the moment? And as for that tweet! What on earth was she thinking?
I hate what’s going on in the world right now, but I’m hoping gone are the days that she will be getting boxes of grifted items on her door, and tradesmen doing jobs for free! She’s never been appreciative of it anyway.
If she was as creative as she likes to make out she would be using her platform to help people through these hard times....but she’s too lazy for that.

Reactions: 14
The TikTok 🤣😂🤣😂
duck me..... Victoria is embarrassing, but she’s at least trying to get into it 🤷‍♀️
lydia just looks like she wants to mount herself,
and it’s so uncomfortable to see her try and fake a personality 🤣😂

I love it. 🤣😂

“I love her already“ ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
at least Ali didn’t try to make it about herself,
It’s a lucky baby, coming from that circle but not from Lydias womb, small mercies

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
20200321_201928.jpg

“I love her already“ ME ME ME ME ME ME ME. At least Ali didn’t try to make it about herself. It’s a lucky baby, coming from that circle but not from Lydias womb, small mercies.
I agree. Not even a congratulations. Just, "I've been waiting for you to announce it"

Meaning... I knew before ANY of YOU which means I'm special.

Oh, F*ck off Lydia!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Lydia looks like a completely different size of a girl in that group picture. The famous church boots are extremely unflattering .

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.