Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she's not a 'proud difficult woman' anymore - she's removed it from her bio! just a twit then!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think she is still in denial that tit will hit the fan soon.

For example, I've seen Emma Hill's content slowly shifting, and I know she'll survive the youtube ad-pocalypse.

For Tamara, I can see her pushing through the ad-pocalypse, since she has a powerful agency behind her.

Meanwhile Frow and Lydia, where do we begin? Both have narcissistic tendencies that may match Meghan Markle, has dim-witted husbands, and an ego as high as the Empire State Building.

As one of you lovely ladies has mentioned, the luxury market will definitely slow down, and brands wouldn't have the funds now to send ยฃยฃยฃยฃ of free tit to undeserving influencers.

What will Lydia do then?

Reactions: 28
Have to say I'm loving Claire and how she is dealing with and been realistic about this virus. Lydia is acting as if nothing is happening and carrying on as normal in her little isolated bubble. Hope things come crashing down asap to wake the spoilt little madam and her caterpillar eyebrows up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone should tell her there a lots of kids on tiktok! Can you imagine a child seeing this dressing gown dancing tit? I might have nightmares! A kid would be scarred forever!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG watch her tik tok - i bet it took her ages to do as well. What a total waste of bleeping space!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ali has a five head rather than a forehead! I don't remember him having such a large forehead before, or is his hair slipping down the back of his head?
Yes! But then weirdly when he combs the little fringe but down his forehead looks small to me? Itโ€™s confusing. :confused:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.