Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow that tweet sums her up - you can't hide from stuff like that - she's exposing her true self - she thinks that is witty and cool and whatever to say that, meanwhile my Facebook feed is full of people asking where to find baby milk and Call because there is nothing anywhere due to the idiots panic buying. She's sat there like the princess in the ivory tower (shrek in the bungalow) out of touch with the world. I really hope her career implodes and she gets what she deserves.
I live in the southwest US, we are running out of baby formula around here too. The town I live in is small, but we are being wiped out by residents of surrounding areas. The border patrol is issuing out some of the baby formula they keep in bulk for immigrants. Hope the mothers around you find milk. ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Wish you all health and sending good vibes and hope your way!
It’s awful what is going on, my heart aches for all those “effected” by covid.
Except Lidya Millen the stripper of the bungalow. duck that witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
it’s like Coachella meets....bleeping Disneyland flower and garden 🙄
wtf is that nose doctor injecting her with, this isn’t normal behavior from a grown ass adult.

View attachment 98016
#JustOnePoundAMonthCanFeedAli #Donate #TextFeedAli
Ali brushed his hair back. They are clueless.

Wish you all health and sending good vibes and hope your way!
It’s awful what is going on, my heart aches for all those “effected” by covid.
Except Lidya Millen the stripper of the bungalow. duck that witch.
Yeah, duck her and her little boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My mom always said "Pride goes before a fall". Here's hoping the karma bus runs her over especially with her vile, calloused attitude whilst thousands are suffering.

Reactions: 13
Good morning ladies,
I saw Lydia's latest tweet about Harrods and I had to come on here just to post something quickly...
I haven't been able to log on in a while and missed so many of your wonderful posts.
As many of you I'm sure have been experiencing, I've been focused mainly on prepping our household and our elderly parents' household with things they need for self-isolation.
I read Lydia's tweet by chance this morning on my twitter feed and she posted about Harrods closing their doors.
I have friends who work in the luxury retail industry both at head office and Selfridges+Harrods.
The luxury industry are so worried.
(I'm sorry if this has been discussed on these forums already but just in case, I want to relay what my friends have said)
NO TOURIST LUXURY SHOPPERS mean the beginning of the luxury industry decline until all this goes away.
Shops in the UK like Harrods and Selfridges rely on foreign tourists as their main luxury shoppers, to name a few, Chinese, Russian, Arabs etc.
Since this outbreak began, their sales have been down and many of their colleagues have already lost their jobs.
I don't know about you all but I felt so humbled by this experience.
I have not even looked or thought about buying anything other than necessities. When I get pings about articles published about fashion, beauty, I'm not bothered anymore.
THIS IS HUGELY going to affect the YOUTUBE beauty world.
Lifestyle bloggers perhaps not so because people will still watch how they cope and how they live their lives but people like Lydia who genuinely do not have anything good to offer other than superficial info on superficial stuff will I'm sure suffer.
Based on what my friends who work in the luxury industry have said based on their company forecasts, it will take a very long time before their industries recover because even though this all goes away, people's lives have changed and their perspective too.
Everyone will learn that NO AMOUNT OF LUXURY HANDBAGS WILL SAVE THEIR LIVES and surely now, people will be investing their money on more important things.
Good luck to Lydia Elise Millen and her business.
I have no doubt like many people, she is afraid of the future.
I'm sending all my love to you all and we will get through this together. <3

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Good morning ladies,
I saw Lydia's latest tweet about Harrods and I had to come on here just to post something quickly...
I haven't been able to log on in a while and missed so many of your wonderful posts.
As many of you I'm sure have been experiencing, I've been focused mainly on prepping our household and our elderly parents' household with things they need for self-isolation.
I read Lydia's tweet by chance this morning on my twitter feed and she posted about Harrods closing their doors.
I have friends who work in the luxury retail industry both at head office and Selfridges+Harrods.
The luxury industry are so worried.
(I'm sorry if this has been discussed on these forums already but just in case, I want to relay what my friends have said)
NO TOURIST LUXURY SHOPPERS mean the beginning of the luxury industry decline until all this goes away.
Shops in the UK like Harrods and Selfridges rely on foreign tourists as their main luxury shoppers, to name a few, Chinese, Russian, Arabs etc.
Since this outbreak began, their sales have been down and many of their colleagues have already lost their jobs.
I don't know about you all but I felt so humbled by this experience.
I have not even looked or thought about buying anything other than necessities. When I get pings about articles published about fashion, beauty, I'm not bothered anymore.
THIS IS HUGELY going to affect the YOUTUBE beauty world.
Lifestyle bloggers perhaps not so because people will still watch how they cope and how they live their lives but people like Lydia who genuinely do not have anything good to offer other than superficial info on superficial stuff will I'm sure suffer.
Based on what my friends who work in the luxury industry have said based on their company forecasts, it will take a very long time before their industries recover because even though this all goes away, people's lives have changed and their perspective too.
Everyone will learn that NO AMOUNT OF LUXURY HANDBAGS WILL SAVE THEIR LIVES and surely now, people will be investing their money on more important things.
Good luck to Lydia Elise Millen and her business.
I have no doubt like many people, she is afraid of the future.
I'm sending all my love to you all and we will get through this together. <3

I think you are so right with your post.

I'm a big follower of fashion and bloggers, always check sites like Zara, Topshop and Netaporter on a daily basis, always have a few online orders each week, and now all i can think about is making sure my family have enough food and toiletries and that we are all ok.

I think people in this industry need to be very careful with their content over the coming months, they need to make sure they are not alienating their audience. I think so far Sophie Shohet, Fleur, Claire Chanelle are all coming across ok with normal day to day relatable stuff. Lydia will never be able to do that because her 'normal' life - away from blogging is not a normal life - that is now clear to see. From her relationships with family and friends to her relationship with Ali and her work. She's not said a word about being isolated from any of her family over this crisis, her only comments have been about wanting to see her friends new babies. I know after her clear out she said she was going to let her friends have some beauty bits, but why not vlog herself taking them all to a woman refuge or a hospital for the nurses, everyone is desperate for stuff right now, and anyone that can is either donating, helping people out, or cooking and taking stuff for the hospital workers. She's still twirling around in her gifted clothes - but then what?

I think we all need to find out what is wrong with Ali as well - he is getting iller by the day, fading away, looking sad, red eyes, receeding hair, pale, less muscular. Perhaps Lydia really is a virus!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
“You can’t speak to people like this” lol

influencers finding out people are fed up of their tit. I think freedom of speech means we can point out you’re an insensitive money grabbing arse.

4D5D59DA-45F7-4CF9-BFE1-0C76AAF0DC8F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think you are so right with your post.

I'm a big follower of fashion and bloggers, always check sites like Zara, Topshop and Netaporter on a daily basis, always have a few online orders each week, and now all i can think about is making sure my family have enough food and toiletries and that we are all ok.

I think people in this industry need to be very careful with their content over the coming months, they need to make sure they are not alienating their audience. I think so far Sophie Shohet, Fleur, Claire Chanelle are all coming across ok with normal day to day relatable stuff. Lydia will never be able to do that because her 'normal' life - away from blogging is not a normal life - that is now clear to see. From her relationships with family and friends to her relationship with Ali and her work. She's not said a word about being isolated from any of her family over this crisis, her only comments have been about wanting to see her friends new babies. I know after her clear out she said she was going to let her friends have some beauty bits, but why not vlog herself taking them all to a woman refuge or a hospital for the nurses, everyone is desperate for stuff right now, and anyone that can is either donating, helping people out, or cooking and taking stuff for the hospital workers. She's still twirling around in her gifted clothes - but then what?

I think we all need to find out what is wrong with Ali as well - he is getting iller by the day, fading away, looking sad, red eyes, receeding hair, pale, less muscular. Perhaps Lydia really is a virus!!!
Lol same here, I used to shop on a weekly basis. Now I just look maybe once every 4-5 days.. just to distract myself. I can’t think about anything like this knowing people are dying, losing jobs and businesses 😫
Hope people will realize that most influencers are piece of tit and stop giving them money, and only support those who really work hard. And maybe brands will stop sending them on luxury trips and start paying their workers in their shops a decent payment, give something back to the community and stuff like that 👌🏻 Let this be a wake up call for all of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know we already see her true colours, but I hope the followers who saw the Net A Porter tweet now begin to see her true colours

Reactions: 17
She should probably stop spending money (oh sorry the wreath was most definitely gifted) who knows when her next job is coming - and she's got all her staff to pay!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.