Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so paranoid she thinks it’s one of us that made that comment - just goes to show how much she reads here.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is so paranoid she thinks it’s one of us that made that comment - just goes to show how much she reads here.
Yup, exactly.

Also guys, in the photo I added did you notice the hashtag gay from Ali’s insta? And bijou. Wtf?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s tried to be dismissive of someone asking the price of that bag and make out they are being rude, yet I remember HER asking Claire the cost of a PRESENT Claire bought her for Xmas!! She’s a hypocrite. Someone genuinely interested in the cost of an item that she purchased that can easily be searched anyway. Not like it’s a bloody secret.

Reactions: 18
I guess, she might not even realise she is replying on her comment section, and not here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was a lot of discussion about Ali being gay on the other site. I remember one user who lives in Ali's area said that there is a nightclub called Gay? So he wasn't really outing himself with that hashtag. We all thought we had found the smoking gun lol.

I actually don't think he's gay, but that doesn't mean he couldn't have done gay sex work in the past. He clearly panders to gay men on his instagram even now.

Reactions: 12
There was a lot of discussion about Ali being gay on the other site. I remember one user who lives in Ali's area said that there is a nightclub called Gay? So he wasn't really outing himself with that hashtag. We all thought we had found the smoking gun lol.

I actually don't think he's gay, but that doesn't mean he couldn't have done gay sex work in the past. He clearly panders to gay men on his instagram even now.
same here, if he's smart he probably plays that up to pander to the gay men following him.

Reactions: 9

Yeah I'm not sure hes gay but he clearly aimed his photographs etc at the gay community.

Is one called G-A-Y (is probably what you mean I think) rather is one in Manchester and London don't know where else though
Whatever the right spelling is, the way it sounds...still cannot imagine my husband going there😝 ”Guilty by association”.

Reactions: 7
Whatever the right spelling is, the way it sounds...still cannot imagine my husband going there😝 ”Guilty by association”.
Right. He can't expect to be perceived as 100% straight

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand her reply at all. Either it’s a language barrier on my side, or another reply or two have been deleted. Her “you sure know a lot about me” does not make any sense in relation to the price of the bag a poster could have googled.

It is is a bizarre comment - it's possible something was deleted, but it's so her passive/agressive to make that comment anyway. Someone asked the price of her new bag, and she's straight on the defensive. What happened to all that 'be kind' crap, didn't last long. And the stupid caption - just looking for sympathy as usual. She's vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Right. He can't expect to be perceived as 100% straight
Exactly my thought.
Just to make myself clear, I don’t judge ones sexual orientation, I don’t give a damn 👌🏻
I wouldn’t agree if someone is gay and lies about it for financial purposes tho’.
Anyway, I don’t think he is gay. Just bisexual

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread idea: Lockdown with Lydia, Dior and dress up - don't mention the NHS!

or

Lockdown with Lydia, no change at the bungalow, beige food and boredom

Reactions: 7
I thought of a combo 😅

New thread idea: Lockdown with Lydia: Dior, dress up, beige food and no NHS!

Reactions: 6
i must admit sometimes I like her, but just seeing her say she hasn’t got the capacity to put some care packages together without her staff has disgusted me, what she really means if it involves her having to make any sort of effort she won’t do it.stay up late a few nights if you have to, do something nice for someone else what an absolute hole
She has no time to put together care packages, because she is too busy sitting on her couch laughing at Ali's D...I mean d
🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Anyone notice since her hissy fit on her latest post she's not posted anything on her story? Obviously sulking. There's quite a few people calling her out on there now

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.