Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread idea - Lydia Millen, All dressed up and nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, yes, I'll stoop that low!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Boujee Beige - A #richgirlcheck cook book by Lydia Millen Stripper

Includes dungalow classics such as:

-Dressing gown fluff with a garnish of dandruff
-Nail grime - a quick snack for any time
- 0 calorie soup
- Boss girl beans on toast
- Exotic cat
- Basic beige with dried up Cathedral City
- Boring cake as dense as my husband
I think any of these 👆 should be in the new title!! @Wophie I laughed so hard :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Let’s not forget this gem
Can you call that twit in heels, as an alternative to cat in boots? Oh well f it I'm gonna regardless!

Change of subject but thought this was funny 😁View attachment 102209
Instead looking like a left tit instead lol

Anyone notice since her hissy fit on her latest post she's not posted anything on her story? Obviously sulking. There's quite a few people calling her out on there now
Next they'llbe chanting "who are ya, who are ya" a vile twit in heels (throwing them on the floor) thats who
Thread idea - Lydia Millen, All dressed up and nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, yes, I'll stoop that low!
Oh I'd not say that is low it's pretty accurate actually!

Reactions: 7
5700 euros??? bleeping hell, why is this bag so expensive??? Jesus, how many families you could feed with that money, just think.. 🤬🤯🤯🤬🤬
She could have sent a catered lunch to the entire ICU/ER units of a local hospital. But nah. Having another handbag is way more important. Lydia had to cancel her birthday party because of this pandemic! How much more suffering is she going to have to endure?!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
She could have sent a catered lunch to the entire ICU/ER units of a local hospital. But nah. Having another handbag is way more important. Lydia had to cancel her birthday party because of this pandemic! How much more suffering is she going to have to endure?!
Can you imagine the pain? Others are losing lives, jobs, business but none is suffering as much as her.

Reactions: 15
But it's her birthday! I deserve a new handbag. I earned it. It's hard being a Boss Lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
*byrhiday please

And her last posts are mirror selfies. Why brag with such a “huge land” if you don’t evan use it? Oh wait, no one answered to your begging. So it is not instagrammable 👌🏻 Like a real boss babe 👏🏻 You do you boo, and duck you.
Shes completely knocking off @smythsisters who blew up last year on IG with her mirror pics (I think she had something like 1k when I started following her now she has over 200k). Smythsisters herself said she was inspired by Rosie HW but the whole awkward angle mirror pics exploded after her account got big.

She is so transparent. Just blatantly ripping off another creators formula and repackaging it as this lameo 30 day “inspirational Life and Style” tit 😒 Nope, you’re just doing it to gain followers in the most shallow way, we see you!

E003A902-A7F7-4967-86F3-E1F66F374583.jpeg

F68BE6C3-865F-421C-A5DA-46AE4412BE2A.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
*byrhiday please

And her last posts are mirror selfies. Why brag with such a “huge land” if you don’t evan use it? Oh wait, no one answered to your begging. So it is not instagrammable 👌🏻 Like a real boss babe 👏🏻 You do you boo, and duck you.
At least she made an effort to get out of her bath robe for once ... I'm sure it exhausted her! :ROFLMAO:
Her hair and make-up are so similar that it seems that she shot many of these on the same day so she can slug around for a week or more ... but we're on to you, Lydiot!

Shes completely knocking off @smythsisters who blew up last year on IG with her mirror pics (I think she had something like 1k when I started following her now she has over 200k). Smythsisters herself said she was inspired by Rosie HW but the whole awkward angle mirror pics exploded after her account got big.

She is so transparent. Just blatantly ripping off another creators formula and repackaging it as this lameo 30 day “inspirational Life and Style” tit 😒 Nope, you’re just doing it to gain followers in the most shallow way, we see you!

View attachment 102358
View attachment 102359
Why is it when Lydiot tries to mimic poses like this that she looks like a total twit???!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
At least she made an effort to get out of her bath robe for once ... I'm sure it exhausted her! :ROFLMAO:
Her hair and make-up are so similar that it seems that she shot many of these on the same day so she can slug around for a week or more ... but we're on to you, Lydiot!

Why is it when Lydiot tries to mimic poses like this that she looks like a total twit???!!!
Her legs aren't long enough for those types of shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love the way she is saying she bought the bag because you had to cancel her party so used the money instead for a handbag......we all know had things been ok she would have still had the worship us party and also still bought the expensive bag

Reactions: 19
I love the way she is saying she bought the bag because you had to cancel her party so used the money instead for a handbag......we all know had things been ok she would have still had the worship us party and also still bought the expensive bag
What is she, 5? What 32yr old grown-ass woman needs a birthday party & presents?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.