Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know!!! Or they can use Google Drive, that's what I did in UNI as I went to film school and we had a ton of footage!!!!!
The fact she’s having to ask her audience is embarrassing and shows she doesn’t have a clue about running a business other than hawking money.
Oh she isn't any where near humble enough to ask for help. She is just ignorant and arrogant enough to announce that her problems are oh so unique and that her employees have no choice to come to her house to work because they have internet "issues". So I offered unsolicited advice in the hopes that she uses it (even without publicly acknowledging it) and that it allows her and others to stay healthy.

And Lydia? If a film school student can use Google Drive to share VIDEOS in FILM PRODUCTION, it can certainly host your videos that make up 40 minutes of you in your dressing gown!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Come on people she DOESN'T need help she could do it herself like she used to when she lived in the 'SMALL DARK' (her words) house. But She is just too lazy and selfish and wants her slaves to run around doing it all for her. duck them if they get the virus as long as Lyd is still gets the views and swipe ups!

Reactions: 15
Hope she gets stopped and fined.😬
Sadly are only using that as a last resort for people viciously flouting the rules, heck right too tbh (though I'm no fan of the gov't certainly not this one nor any of the previous Tory ones) but those who find it a bit misleading no it's not, not from them they've made it perfectly clear about what you're allowed to go out for, it doesn't help though with medias shall we put it as omitting parts

Reactions: 1
I have zero sympathy for her video issues. First every business whether small or large should have contingency for disruptions. With back up processes to continue business (if it’s that important to). The fact she’s having to ask her audience is embarrassing and shows she doesn’t have a clue about running a business other than hawking money.
I personally think using free sites like drop box and google would be dangerous as the risk of getting hacked is high but serves her right for not paying for proper data storage facilities that can be accessed remotely. If she truly is a business those are the kind of overheads you need to pay for.

but yeah use the free sites and drop your data un encrypted into it... would love to see her get hacked !
Imagine the terrifying images and footage in her unedited videos 🤭😰 Considering all the horrid things we are subjected to in her “edited” footage!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Come on people she DOESN'T need help she could do it herself like she used to when she lived in the 'SMALL DARK' (her words) house. But She is just too lazy and selfish and wants her slaves to run around doing it all for her. duck them if they get the virus as long as Lyd is still gets the views and swipe ups!
Well then she gets the virus too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
THIS, yes WTF is she going on about, "our internet does not allow the team to work from home"?! Oh do duck off Lydia you bloody moron, invest in getting the knowledge to keep your employees safe. Why is she unable to use Dropbox...waiting for a reply on Instagram in 3,2,1
She's what most people would call talking out of her ass (or talking complete and utter bollocks) can't imagine even if she did get hacked what would be so confidential to that anyhow (with what someone was stating earlier), she makes about as much sense as a chocolate fireguard!

Reactions: 5
She's bleeping unbelievable - put up a load of stories about guess what MEMEMEMEMEME! Oh thanks for being patient with ME, MY direct messages aren't so horrible now, blah blah. Don't mention anything else that might be of interest or relevant!!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She's bleeping unbelievable - put up a load of stories about guess what MEMEMEMEMEME! Oh thanks for being patient with ME, MY direct messages aren't so horrible now, blah blah. Don't mention anything else that might be of interest or relevant!!!!
She's a twit 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
she literally talked about herself, her page and her comments. This woman is a horrible bleeping twit. She’s probably buying followers to cover up all the followers she’s losing by being a selfish self centred narcissist

• Angry
Reactions: 23

FFS. She is something else! Does she really think anyone is crying about her borefest flogs? I'm so pissed off by her I think I have to unfollow.

Reactions: 16
Who except other influencers who don’t want criticism is giving her feedback on her daily reminders?

I don’t need Lydia to remind me to wash my hands, or pay attention to official government advice, or to appreciate the NHS/health care workers. We already know it’s good to check in on the elderly and vulnerable. This is not groundbreaking advice. It’s normal human beahviour.

Moreover, no one is stopping work because they want to! People are either working from home, working out of home still in essential services and risking their own health, or out of work because their workplace has closed and/or laid off staff.Why do we need to be reminded to work because the economy needs us? No tit Sherlock. Plus for many people, if they stopped working they literally couldn’t feed their family or pay their bills.

Also a thousand eye rolls at her referring to herself as a ‘creative’. She’s a glorified shop assistant. Other influencers might have skill and talent but not ol’ Lydia.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
She doesn't want a solution for the internet problem because it has nothing to do with why she needs her staff at her house. She needs her lackeys to be present so that they can cook, clean and wipe her ass. She also needs Dave in her vlogs so she can act like a twit in front of him. Him and Cawee are basically "rent a friend". Did we find out who the other PA was?

• Sick
So shes only putting up the daily reminder because its stopping negative comments in her PM box. unbelievable.:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So shes only putting up the daily reminder because its stopping negative comments in her PM box. unbelievable.:mad:
Also, have you noticed that when she puts up these reminders that her Instagram handle is on the bottom left, so people know who to credit, or where to find her? Nothing she does is for the benefit of anyone other than herself.

• Angry
I gotta hand it to you ladies... you're still kind enough to give Lydia some useful advice on how to effectively run her crappy business despite her never ending insults and accusations that women on here are nothing but jealous and stupid b**ches.
If only her followers knew that all of Lydia's ideas are from Tattle life, then maybe we'll have more members on here.
In a matter of weeks, we realised that people who are seen as 'LOW and UNSKILLED' are the ones who are keeping our society going- grocery workers, cleaners, carers etc. Medical staff are of course professionally trained but there are some people who think people who work at Tesco aren't good enough- like LYDIA'S TREATMENT OF HER MOTHER....

Oooh, I can tell Lydia will be paying tribute to her mother soon when she reads this...

Lydia, your mother is more important than YOU. Her job is actually more important compared to what you are doing. No one cares about your latest creams or latest disgusting nose injection.

You're not a front liner serving people at this time when it's most needed. If you really think these people who say you provide some sort of escape for them are the ones that matter, then you are mistaken. It's only a matter of time until they realise that watching people living a luxury life isn't serving them. There's only so much denial one can take... People will soon wake up during this and AFTER this crisis. People no matter their status are losing everything and it's PEOPLE LIKE YOUR MOTHER WHO WORK IN ESSENTIAL WORKPLACES that WILL THRIVE AFTER THIS.

If I were you Lydia, I would be thanking my mother like ALI IS THANKING HIS MOTHER WHO WORKS FOR THE NHS.

But because you're a nasty piece of tit, of course you won't.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Since the start of the year 20 of her 24 videos have been in her house. There’s others that have been going out (London shopping) and in the house as well. So how the hell can she say with a serious face that she’s affected by the lockdown. NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

PS in her vlog she says she’s hit 80k for March, I’m assuming she means steps and if that was filmed this week then she’s done no more than 3,500 steps average a day. And she has the nerve to tell us she’s busy/tired all the time?!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She doesn't want a solution for the internet problem because it has nothing to do with why she needs her staff at her house. She needs her lackeys to be present so that they can cook, clean and wipe her ass. She also needs Dave in her vlogs so she can act like a twit in front of him. Him and Cawee are basically "rent a friend". Did we find out who the other PA was?
Yeah essentially what would it take to sort out that an hour or to at most (possibly within either tbh) and it really wouldn't take any effort either, just install an app, get signed up for it and all that, then start using it, its that simple (I though use Onedrive, well I say use I don't right now but since I have an office subscription i get the larger amount of space as part of that, same thing by principle actually identical just a different provider)

Yeah I may not have the best teeth and all that shite lol, but I can't bear to look at that vapid idiot ugh she just, well put it like this a chocolate teapot would be a little more use than her

Exactly my reaction to when she says can't use which ever file share application not because Lydiot cant by her company but she's too stupid, she needs a rudy good slap!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It's the same tit Lily Pebbles posted a couple years ago 😂 Never an original though from our Lydl!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.