Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
fast forwarding my way through - it's an ad for cleau de poo dressed up as a vlog about day to day crap.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Hope people still clap from their homes for the NHS 👏 at 8pm and don't watch the vapid Lydiot.

Reactions: 11
Ali doesn't believe her when she says she hasn't had his dressing gown....that's because you are a pathological liar!
She said she didn't grow up around cooking, didn't her Nonna make her lovely Italian food?
Carries back in the office but in her next breath Carrie is self isolating then in the next clip' our staff cant work from home because of our internet'. Which one is it Lydiot?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So bleeping lazy, selfish and now DANGEROUS.

LYDIA? BREAK UP YOUR UPLOADS INTO TINY FILES AND UPLOAD THEM THAT WAY. YES IT IS MORE WORK*. BUT HEY GUESS WHAT? THERE IS A PANDEMIC AND YOU SHOULD BE PRIORITIZING THE HEALTH OF YOUR EMPLOYEES. THEY ARE EQUIPPED TO DO WORK FROM HOME. YOU JUST HAVE TO ENABLE THEM TO DO THAT.

TO EVEN DRIVE TO YOU, YOUR EMPLOYEES HAVE TO GET PETROL. THAT FORCES THEM INTO PUBLIC PLACES AND FORCES THEM TO TOUCH PUBLIC SERVICES WHICH THEN EXPOSES THEM TO THIS VIRUS (and YOU! You thick bint!). WHAT PART OF "STAY HOME UNLESS ESSENTIAL" NEEDS FURTHER EXPLANATION TO YOU LYDIA? DO I NEED TO PUT "LAURA MERCIER BODY CREAM" IN THIS TO GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL?

*So sorry for the inconvenience here. You should really tweet about having to upload more files to allow your team to stay at home and tag the NHS, doctors and nurses so they can see how put out you are in this crisis?

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Around the 4:30 mark is she drinking a Red Bull along with her 'ginger health shot'? LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Spent all night promoting her vlog but not one mention of the NHS applause tonight, tells you all you need to know about this woman

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Question to those of you guys who are in the UK? Can't she be reported to a certain governmental agency for making her "staff" come to work? I mean there's nothing vital in what she does! Isn't it she somehow breaking the law?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Question to those of you guys who are in the UK? Can't she be reported to a certain governmental agency for making her "staff" come to work? I mean there's nothing vital in what she does! Isn't it she somehow breaking the law?
Even though I think she is being selfish and dangerous, I would hope that this is not an option either. This is asking for a police state. Can we just self-regulate?

Reactions: 2
Even though I think she is being selfish and dangerous, I would hope that this is not an option either. This is asking for a police state. Can we just self-regulate?
people who are aware of the risks of course self regulate. but usually i would be against a police state. i mean i don't even think of it as a governmental or political recourse. but in the midst of a pandemic, when some people can't understand the real danger, a state of emergency might be needed. seeing what happened in Italy and about to break in Florida, i feel like forcing people to stay home to contain the pandemic is the only solution.

Reactions: 6
Hope people still clap from their homes for the NHS 👏 at 8pm and don't watch the vapid Lydiot.
Was lovely to hear neighbours all over where I live clapping and cheering for our NHS tonight 👏🥰

Carrie made the effort to clap
Claire and Paris clapped
Other instagrammers I follow clapped
Ali put up a post
Lydiot nothing 😡
Screenshot_20200326_210151.jpg
Screenshot_20200326_210126.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
They have to provide their last 3 years tax returns and can claim 80% of profits but only up to £2500 per month. In theory they could claim £5000 between them per month, but the chancellor said that HMRC would be filtering the claims for those who truly need it. Surely if they looked at her finances and saw nearly £1m in the bank, they would tell them both to jog on. Also, it would be for business that have forced to close because of the CV19 virus and she clearly doesn't fall in this category. I would be absolutely DISGUSTED if she tried to claim, but sadly, wouldn't put it past that greedy, selfish bish
I think its for those who have earned £50,000 or below

Reactions: 4
My mum's a nurse, retired now but worked for over 40 years. PROUD OF OUR NHS ❤
Screenshot_20200326_213830.jpg

She really doesn't give a tit about anything but herself does she 😡
Screenshot_20200326_214357.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.