Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Sophie (with help from @happyforest) for the thread title, which received 35 votes.
(Edited slightly to fit).

View attachment 1965179

As we effortlessly style our Pre Spring outfit we pause to extend our wooden legs and point our toes, while we consider how to add a "hint of intrigue" to our lewk...

* Lidl styled her Valentine's Day gift of a Hermès vintage scarf, which she tied around a "nonchalant" messy pony tail, with a thin cotton white dress, bare legs and Manolo flats. It's February!
* Valentine's Day with the MGs was "low key" this year. Wait...what....? It's never low key when you are an influencer! Tell us you have no invites without telling us...
* Lidl and Ali went to Marseille with L'Artisan Parfumeur and a load of unknown bloggers, but failed to show the perfume.

View attachment 1965183

* To travel she wore white jeans, Manolo flats, her Emilia Wickstead coat and a woolly scarf. Winter on top, Summer below.
* We want to rip the beaten up Manolos off her trotters. As for the coat, borrow one off Josie, she has hundreds. Oh, wait...
* Ali said they went to a art class. An 'n' would help you articulate, Ali love.

View attachment 1965182

* They extended their stay to travel along the coast to Cannes so that Lidl could meet with new bestie Lauren, The l.a. way.
* It was the War of the Noses....non surgical or surgical...you decide...
* Lauren took them to the airport. She wanted to make sure they left the country.
* On her return Lidl had a 3 hour meeting at Farmhouse. She was fragile from the trip and cried.
* Lidl has nothing going on, so was watering the greenhouse table while flogging a HC gilet.
* She's busy with a "personal financial project". Oh, you mean you are paying for something with your own money, Lidl?
* We discussed whether Lidl should have cooked for Ali when he'd been out all day. Then we decided he was just posing with his briefcase in the doorway.
* Her honest review of the Dyson Airwrap is that it was a "ball ache". Classy!
* Our honest review of Lidl is she's a lazy witch! We can do classy too!
* Lidl has a "strong moral compass" when it comes to business...*cough* Boohoo *cough* Amazon.....but she's clearly thinks somebody Josie/Holland Cooper doesn't...
* Our home loving Lidl spent £4k on a set of Rimowa luggage that her weak wrists won't allow her to lift.
* We discussed fake Hermès bags, etsy replicas and lateness....it was more interesting than the MGs.

In other news
* Teeny tiny Ali lost the last 2 years 'Business', 'Personal' and 'Assets' computer files. He deleted them, emptied the trash and expected them to still be there. 🤔
* Ali is busy dressing his shed, styling a basic grey hoodie and cooking dinner.
* Vic threw shade at Lidl when she said she won't be redecorating for the sake of content...
* Vic has a new apartment in Manchester, an interior designer, a Birkin, a new car and she still gave 20k to charity.
* Vic is at NYFW. Lidl is wearing florals for spring. Groundbreaking.
* Vic went to the Rodarte show with Dyson 🤣
* Grossie's garden was featured in House and Garden magazine by George Smith furniture.
* Congratulations to our @Ms.Chanandler Bong on her wedding on February 25th. 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨🥂🍾
SO many killer lines!!! Hard to choose but these made me spit out my drink! You are the BEST!

* It was the War of the Noses....non surgical or surgical...you decide...
* Lauren took them to the airport. She wanted to make sure they left the country.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Wow she sure complains about being tired etc, god knows what she'll be like in 20 years time at 54 🙄
She'll have to work harder when the influenzer game drys up 😂
Ps knew her and Aldi were on French influencers gig 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@Miscanthus this might be one of the best yet. Brava!

War of the Noses! Honestly I’m going to take this and turn it into a thread title and make you credit yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it too much to expect Lidl to go on a shoe shine journey with Ali? Those scuffed Manolos are annoying me 🤮
Ali, babe, please do us a favour and apply some polish!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Post pandemic though, some folks might like the air purifyer through the mouth and nose. It does easily flip down and when you flip it down, the music/sound stops through the earphones. It’s quite progressive like a new age Covid mask/sound system especially on planes, tube, GP surgeries (not the bunga) and smoggy cities where air pollution is s thing and your breathing can be laboured, I suppose?
As Teefers would say: not gonna lie, I want them! I still wear a mask most public places, and these would be great, but crikey! They’re expensive! Just another way late-stage capitalism protects its own.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Is it too much to expect Lidl to go on a shoe shine journey with Ali? Those scuffed Manolos are annoying me 🤮
Ali, babe, please do us a favour and apply some polish!
Ali has gone off to polish his head
His shed is too small, so he’s next door instead…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lydia posted a new Hermes TikTok and she sounds so inarticulate and dim in it. "I got shoes in my perfect size"... you mean, your one and only shoe size? "What's inside this box is the last one in the country, anywhere, if not the world"... come off it Lydia, it's a freaking sandal. You'd think she'd raided Tutankhamun's tomb for precious jewels. "Everytime I shop on their website, it's a new experience"... sure about that? Considering how much Hermes she buys I'm sure she has their website memorized. Something is seriously off about this woman!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Those headphones will cost nearly 800 pounds and from what I can gather, they have an integrated air mask! Imagine walking around looking like this😂!
When I first saw them on Vic’s YT I was definitely ✨influenced✨. I think in a post pandemic world, a large portion of the population globally will be more mindful of the literal air we breathe and find this a desirable product.

I like it for the utility and for the innovative (read: strange) appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So basically everything has changed, ie nothing is going on and her life is now boring, freebies and invites have dried up because she's an entitled witch and brands won't touch her with a barge poll. Makes me laugh how she tries to put out the narrative that she has chosen to not "work" with high end brands blah blah blah, no they has chosen to not go any where near a toxic person like you Lydiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
@Peppypoopar Lydia's IG post still shows Teefers has "liked" it
Has Josie blocked you ?
Screenshot_20230217_091051_Instagram.jpg
20230217_091134.jpg

---
Anyone think her "meeting" at Farmhouse was actually with Josie and SK Chaz to sort out their "misunderstanding"?
And this is why there was lots of crying.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ooooooo good call @Namima I bet that’s what it was all about!! It is highly unlikely that a company would want to meet with her on a Sunday, especially at Farmhouse, that’s just weird. So it must be that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lydia must be the only influencer who goes on a brand trip to another country for two whole days and only brings one pair of shoes, the one she has on. Even I, a normal person who is not an influencer, always brings an extra pair when I go away. And anyway, the only honest thing that she said in the last blog is that she had to sell almost all her other bags and shoes so that she can purchase her Hermés accessories, which she wears again and again.

And talking of Hermés, if you are not already following 'fakebirkinslayer' on Instagram then you are missing out. The amount of fake Birkins and Kellys being flaunted by influencers and celebrities is astonishing. No wonder everyone on Instagram suddenly has these bags, including major names with millions of followers. At this point, even if I am shitting money, I can never buy a Kelly or a Birkin. The exposé he is doing is mind blowing. Even well known Hermés collectors have fakes mixed in with the real bags. And the fakes are so good that you can't even tell the difference. And what some influencers do is that they get a real bag from a store/reseller, unboxes it and films the entire experience so that followers know that the bag is genuine, proceeds to sell the real bag to another reseller, and then replace the exact same with a fake. Voilá! No money lost while fooling everyone and bragging to followers about how rich they are.

Another method is to first get really good fakes, then slowly replace them with the real bags as times goes. We have all suspected that Lydia does this. I believe that some of the bags and accessories she now owns are genuine but with some fakes thrown in

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
@Peppypoopar Lydia's IG post still shows Teefers has "liked" it
Has Josie blocked you ?
View attachment 1966195View attachment 1966196
---
Anyone think her "meeting" at Farmhouse was actually with Josie and SK Chaz to sort out their "misunderstanding"?
And this is why there was lots of crying.
Let's see... because Josie could also be being petty by choosing a photo of a field full of sheep to like rather than any photos Lydia posts of herself. She could have also seen the picture but not paid much attention to the poster (I've done this before).

Time will tell...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.