Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder her neck is aging so quickly, not only does she not look after her neck properly (note to you lovelies, neck cream is a con and face creams, oils, serums are just fine for use on the neck) but she sprays perfume directly on her neck which is a big no no.

Reactions: 24
I have to bid mon dieu now - was a bit chilly, not gonna lie, but put on my inntimisssimmeeee set and now have my other half, in his boxers, blow drying my toes under the duvet to warm me up.... (Poor ol Aldi..!)

Reactions: 27
Did that LA Girl go to Michael Jackson’s plastic surgeon? Sheesh

Reactions: 40
I have to bid mon dieu now - was a bit chilly, not gonna lie, but put on my inntimisssimmeeee set and now have my other half, in his boxers, blow drying my toes under the duvet to warm me up.... (Poor ol Aldi..!)
I was just waiting for that hairdryer to go BANG!!!

Reactions: 18
I was just waiting for that hairdryer to go BANG!!!

She has become a parody of herself. And given her lack of self awareness and levels of delusion, she cannot even see it. Bless her, maybe that lessens the amount of tears her ‘bleary’ eyes have lately been shedding, even when at supposed weekend meetings. Anywho, off to bed. Take care, ladies.

Reactions: 22
She shows no wish to ever be a culture vulture or even show any curiosity for her surroundings. All she seems interested in is a mirror and an echo chamber and accessories. If it’s not to do with her or if it’s not about her then it’s of no interest to her. My teachers would have called her a deliberate dullard and naturally lazy. There was clearly little cultural stimulus as she was growing up. This is also reflected in her unsophisticated palette…

Reactions: 32
Doesn’t she usually get her RL from the outlets? And she usually buy Polo RL because the Collection shirts don’t have the pony logo on them, just a purple label inside

Reactions: 19
Did that LA Girl go to Michael Jackson’s plastic surgeon? Sheesh
On her thread someone was saying that the nose is real?! That in her childhood pics it looks upturned like that as well. I find that so hard to believe

Reactions: 21
Why does she not use shoe bags when packing her suitcase?!
She’s never been taught how to do anything correctly. To her, the quickest way to do something is the correct way. Also, she doesn’t seem to look after anything. The shoes packed the way she packed them is perfect insight into her mindset. I’m not sure she ever packs for herself anyway. There’s an art to packing - ask @Miscanthus, she’ll vouch for that

Reactions: 29
Have you seen this tik tok? She's clearly in the store, with an SA, with that bag.

Reactions: 18
So, many a sheep farmer is getting stressed across the country, delivering lambs, with some lambs making it through and some not. Up all hours and watching very carefully. Meanwhile, our Lyds is prancing through the fields and happening on lambs being born with no complications right in front of her!! Fascinating!!

Reactions: 21
So, does anyone else think she posted the close-up of her birkin on her grid yesterday to try and bait thefakebirkinslayer? I think she did it hoping one of us would send in her post and they'd say hers is real.

Too bad for her they've made the account private now so she will never know

Reactions: 26
I’m not sure she mentioned it - I think she just filmed the inappropriate Louboutins in her case in a sweeping shot prior to closing her cases. She is a completely clueless packer. View attachment 1968211
Waaaaaaaaow.
For a few days, she really over packed and it didn't even show in her outfits etc.
Here I'm planning a 2nd attempt to visiting Rome (2020 March went downhill and very quickly). 5 days in a backpack easy.

Absolute truth haha Also dearest Oops, I completely agree with you. Lidl's lack of anything cultural or of her surroundings (outside of her interest in pubs or bars) does reflect on her palette. Unsophisticated palette indeed! 🫠 Lol

Reactions: 17
I’m slightly behind on this thread so apologies if this has been mentioned - but I can’t find fakebirkinslayer on Instagram and I need to see the bags!! Thank you muchly

Reactions: 3
Have you seen this tik tok? She's clearly in the store, with an SA, with that bag.

I can't even with this human being. There is something desperately and instrinsically wrong with her. I do note, however, she has learnt to hold the glass by the stem. Next step try not to be an alsatian at the dinner table. No one is going to steal your plate or pinch a chip. Slow down afghan hound.

Reactions: 36
Yes you’re right. She doesn’t take care of her things regardless of what they are. I always pack using two shoe bags -one for each shoe so they don’t get damaged in one bag.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.