Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julia123

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Sophie (with help from @happyforest) for the thread title, which received 35 votes.
(Edited slightly to fit).

View attachment 1965179

As we effortlessly style our Pre Spring outfit we pause to extend our wooden legs and point our toes, while we consider how to add a "hint of intrigue" to our lewk...

* Lidl styled her Valentine's Day gift of a Hermès vintage scarf, which she tied around a "nonchalant" messy pony tail, with a thin cotton white dress, bare legs and Manolo flats. It's February!
* Valentine's Day with the MGs was "low key" this year. Wait...what....? It's never low key when you are an influencer! Tell us you have no invites without telling us...
* Lidl and Ali went to Marseille with L'Artisan Parfumeur and a load of unknown bloggers, but failed to show the perfume.

View attachment 1965183

* To travel she wore white jeans, Manolo flats, her Emilia Wickstead coat and a woolly scarf. Winter on top, Summer below.
* We want to rip the beaten up Manolos off her trotters. As for the coat, borrow one off Josie, she has hundreds. Oh, wait...
* Ali said they went to a art class. An 'n' would help you articulate, Ali love.

View attachment 1965182

* They extended their stay to travel along the coast to Cannes so that Lidl could meet with new bestie Lauren, The l.a. way.
* It was the War of the Noses....non surgical or surgical...you decide...
* Lauren took them to the airport. She wanted to make sure they left the country.
* On her return Lidl had a 3 hour meeting at Farmhouse. She was fragile from the trip and cried.
* Lidl has nothing going on, so was watering the greenhouse table while flogging a HC gilet.
* She's busy with a "personal financial project". Oh, you mean you are paying for something with your own money, Lidl?
* We discussed whether Lidl should have cooked for Ali when he'd been out all day. Then we decided he was just posing with his briefcase in the doorway.
* Her honest review of the Dyson Airwrap is that it was a "ball ache". Classy!
* Our honest review of Lidl is she's a lazy bitch! We can do classy too!
* Lidl has a "strong moral compass" when it comes to business...*cough* Boohoo *cough* Amazon.....but she's clearly thinks somebody Josie/Holland Cooper doesn't...
* Our home loving Lidl spent £4k on a set of Rimowa luggage that her weak wrists won't allow her to lift.
* We discussed fake Hermès bags, etsy replicas and lateness....it was more interesting than the MGs.

In other news
* Teeny tiny Ali lost the last 2 years 'Business', 'Personal' and 'Assets' computer files. He deleted them, emptied the trash and expected them to still be there. 🤔
* Ali is busy dressing his shed, styling a basic grey hoodie and cooking dinner.
* Vic threw shade at Lidl when she said she won't be redecorating for the sake of content...
* Vic has a new apartment in Manchester, an interior designer, a Birkin, a new car and she still gave 20k to charity.
* Vic is at NYFW. Lidl is wearing florals for spring. Groundbreaking.
* Vic went to the Rodarte show with Dyson 🤣
* Grossie's garden was featured in House and Garden magazine by George Smith furniture.
* Congratulations to our @Ms.Chanandler Bong on her wedding on February 25th. 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨🥂🍾
SO many killer lines!!! Hard to choose but these made me spit out my drink! You are the BEST!

* Lauren took them to the airport. She wanted to make sure they left the country.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

K18

VIP Member
1st dibs is a very expensive site plus you get a customs bill a few weeks after delivery too which is not a nice surprise. She has no idea what to do with that scarf. She tried it multiple ways all of them hysterical - I was actually waiting for her to wrap it around the boater hat! I think we all would have audibly gasped like Elsie 😂

She needs to get the Hermès booklet on how to knot a scarf but she’s too clueless. Already, she’s searching for the same scarf in a Twilly. She said I’m sure they must do a Twilly in this colour - I’ll have to search. :rolleyes:She also mentioned framing the scarf as a tapestry - duh!
Hear me out. Could she not just wear the Hermes scarf as a scarf? Why does it need styling into 1500 different ways that are not for its intended purpose. She has spent the entirety of winter cinching her scarf into a belt when they should have been used for warmth. Why can’t she do the same with the Hermes scarf since they are designed to be an accessory without much purpose.

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
She is a pathological liar.

She lies to be the hero, the victim, to gain sympathy, to gain acceptance etc in every story she tells. Not once does she ever explain her actions or what she has done to receive a certain reaction. Her behaviour is always omitted from the story but they somehow all include her being a damsel in distress and end with her achieving a higher mental clarity because she has listened to some daft audiobook written by another narcissist.
She is holding the tabloids accountable for the Nicola Bulley situation. (rightly so)
However, when subscribers and Tik Tok viewers hold her accountable for her vile behaviour, it's a problem. Why does she think she is exempt from being called out ?
Her bad behaviour, time and time again, warrants it.
Lydia, you're not special. Maybe to Carrie, Rexysmum, or your family, or Ali. The public, however, don't give a f*ck about your weak wrists or "sensitive" soul.

On their walk ... Lydia was not laughing at Ali's joke. She was laughing at Ali. Taking the mickey. She's attempts to disguise it as "My husband is so funny."
Yes, and you're an emasculating witch of a wife.
And she was playing for the camera, trying to force out the laughter. Trying so hard to get the laughter out.

• Sick
  • Sad

Julia123

VIP Member
It’s unbelievable that’s she’s continuing to go back to the well of “hair color correction” ruining her hair (and life) for years. 🍌☕

Didn’t she just say on the last haircut that all of the “red” was cut off and she was happy?

Honestly any damage left on her hair was due to the 10 different attempts to fix whatever she did to it AFTER Nicky colored her hair in JUNE 2020 (see wiki) through to despina recently.

And did she really spray olive oil on her hair (and clothing/jewelry) before heading out somewhere?! 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
So just started on the latest flog, first up, her in the greedhouse soo excited for the seedlings, then she announces the greedhouse is slightly warmed so the seeds sprout a bit early, she is sooo fecking impatient she cant even wait for seeds to sprout, she has to rush them.
One of those cousin IT trees looks like to could be dying :unsure:
Whats she banging on about the vintage Hermes scarf "no one would even know" she is talking like its a copy, is she confusing vintage with copy??
And I dont know what it is about that dress but it just looks OLD. I am 63 and I would feel dowdy in it.
Why is she buying these dresses? She doesnt seem to like them, busy trying to find something to tart up that second dress when she clearly is not keen on it. I actually think it looked quite nice minus that blinking belt and shirt underneath. Just wear it as a sleeveless dress which is what its supposed to be. The minute she goes trying to style something she messes it up, case in point THE HAT- why why why. That polkadot dress was again, quite nice, then she pops a lid on her head (Scarlet Ohara style). I do actually sort of feel bad for her at times, she just really has no idea but does try. I think she needs to stick with the 'gardening for dummies'.

She has learnt her lessons now - when one has a greedhouse, do the potting in there rather than on ones kitchen island (aka cats bum wiping area).
Back to gardening for dummies - she orders kits then she just follows instructions to move bulbs into terracotta pots, add moss and sticks, instant gardening. Why not just buy the bulbs already in terracotta pots, why pretend to garden?? AND roll up the bloody sleeves you fool.

Geez she doesnt worry about the dogs too much as she is walking along does she.

Those pyjamas were 95% viscose and 5% spandex - not a lot of cotton in there Lydiot - why is it everything she links to is sold out? Is it because she waits too long to show us things?? So its either expensive Intimissimi or Amazon.

I wish she would get outside the greedhouse and sweep those damm leaves off the roof, that would annoy me seeing that in my camera screen. Soo bloody lazy. Why does she need PEOPLE to come and overhaul the garden with them. Also PEOPLE Inside cleaning the house. Ok I get cleaning the house but the pair of them could be doing the garden, one bit at a time, its not like they go to work each day. We knew all that garden would be too much for her.

Soo many plants - there will be no room on that dining table for the pair of them to eat shortly :)

Horse pix - far far too big, she thinks she lives in a chateau. Now she wants some dark furniture instead of the console. I actually did like the house when she had it redone, the creamy green walls (not the black) but now with the new pix and new darker furniture its getting too dark, dull and old. I know the look she is going for but again because she has no idea and can only copy she is going to base decisions on styles that would suit much bigger rooms, higher ceilings. The contrast between the ground level rooms and the lower ground floor rooms must be amazing. I wonder when she will walk down stairs and realise she likes that white bright look better.

I thought it was soo funny when she suggested the 2 horse pici would look good in Alis office and he says in a squeaky voice "you think so". Clearly he doesnt like it. LOL then he says "its just we got all the panelin in there". Now I feel sorry for her, she has no idea, she is just grasping at straws hoping something will work. That little gold frame pici looks like a pimple on the wall. Poor Ali, doesnt get much say in what happens in his spaces.

• Heart
  • Haha
Lydia must be the only influencer who goes on a brand trip to another country for two whole days and only brings one pair of shoes, the one she has on. Even I, a normal person who is not an influencer, always brings an extra pair when I go away. And anyway, the only honest thing that she said in the last blog is that she had to sell almost all her other bags and shoes so that she can purchase her Hermés accessories, which she wears again and again.

And talking of Hermés, if you are not already following 'fakebirkinslayer' on Instagram then you are missing out. The amount of fake Birkins and Kellys being flaunted by influencers and celebrities is astonishing. No wonder everyone on Instagram suddenly has these bags, including major names with millions of followers. At this point, even if I am shitting money, I can never buy a Kelly or a Birkin. The exposé he is doing is mind blowing. Even well known Hermés collectors have fakes mixed in with the real bags. And the fakes are so good that you can't even tell the difference. And what some influencers do is that they get a real bag from a store/reseller, unboxes it and films the entire experience so that followers know that the bag is genuine, proceeds to sell the real bag to another reseller, and then replace the exact same with a fake. Voilá! No money lost while fooling everyone and bragging to followers about how rich they are.

Another method is to first get really good fakes, then slowly replace them with the real bags as times goes. We have all suspected that Lydia does this. I believe that some of the bags and accessories she now owns are genuine but with some fakes thrown in

• Wow
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Oh dear Lydia is trying to turn Ali into a dapper younger version of King Charles and he ends up looking like a pathetic version of Hugh Hefner! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Why is she talking about this book AGAIN when she still hasn’t finished it?

Wait she’s not talking about the book. She’s talking about herself, herself, herself and her missing cat and herself again.

She’s comparing herself to harry and Meghan. And losing her cat to a what sounds like a missing child/person? And makes herself out to be some angel of kindness… and here we go with Savoygate. 🙄. Was her “turn” to be the victim? As if she played no role in it?! It’s like she doesn’t realize that it was bad enough to make that TikTok and keep it up but the worst part was how she replied to people.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

coconochanel

VIP Member
The thing is she is such a boring, arrogant, pathetic liar with such awful 45yr old divorcee dress sense she's even hard to hate watch anymore and when that happens you know you are FINISHED!

When she was saying the brand who made those ugly white jeans need to make some in a indigo shade, why not just buy an indigo pair from another brand? she looked like a poundland version of Liz Hurley.

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
you know what also struck me. that there was an extra chanel on the shelf. A mini black I think the one with the pearl. I hate the empty shelves immensely. Why doesn't she divide her shoes. It looks bad. To then dump all hermes on top of the cupboard
She's placed the Chanel there in response to Tattle questioning whether or not she had sold that particular bag to Parisian Sweet. As previously stated, Lydia is our dancing monkey.

The Hermes bags. On top of the cupboard. Sitting in direct sunlight. Collecting dust.
Well done Lydia.

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
It always makes me laugh when hairdressers post before and after photos where the before photo looks terrible but it is also their own work. This tells me Despina will make you hair look good in the salon but good luck when you leave.
Amelia\s hair looks red and dry AF in the before pic. 🤭
Hmmm. And this is Queen Despina's work. High 5 Despina.

Despina's IG caption is so shady to Nicky.
These fools need to move on from their hair journeys. It's boring.

• Heart
  • Sick

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Her whole YT channel has turned into one big spam ad. I haven’t even screenshot all it... The Team are really on the ball.

813823A0-F7B3-4699-81DA-6E23054BFB9D.jpeg
5332D8B4-CEB3-495A-BF5C-805FAB1DDC88.jpeg
EE606274-E25E-41D1-B42C-456A54BF2CA7.jpeg
06958BFB-FBDA-420F-BDD9-CF7047A7D036.jpeg
C5A4BEFA-2777-4283-AF59-5A84D578974F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Namima

VIP Member
She's still going on about her hair journey and Hairgate. 🤡

Karma is a b*tch.
Lydia, you're never gonna be happy with your hair or it's never-ending "jounrey".

• Wow
  • Heart

claartje

I've been following this forum for a while but my english is very bad. (google translate sorry) But I couldn't hold back any longer. Her latest youtube video I watched with my mouth open. This woman I thought what happened. It's also so obvious that she's reading here. Example you are now getting angry that she ran loose with the dogs at the sheep. Well that wasn't for once (she probably quickly put the dogs in) because she deliberately filmed the dogs. Useless shot but happened so just to show look I got them. I didn't even have my dog there anymore. Picked up and turned around but hey I'm not lydia I hope you understand me a little because I also have dyslexia
---
do you know what I find so difficult about her.... She really confuses me. So many things we are so alike. And it makes me think my god am I so bad. She is clearly autistic ( I have been diagnosed myself ) which makes her so uncomfortable around other people and she says things you can't say. That's why she gets tired so quickly and can't have anything. That will indeed be the case. I have also. The difference is that I know that and I have a different job than Lydia. She can easily brush at home. She can cook. My god her aversion to vegetables. What's wrong with her. She acts like a 6 year old child. We have a vegetable garden and a greenhouse. And yes I also have garden dresses but I have gloves on my hair in a ponytail. I actually work in the garden. Those flower bulbs too. why didn't you do that in October like everyone else. Cleaning the greenhouse is my job. Prune my job. Sweeping and weeding my job. We eat from the vegetable garden 90% of the time. I always bake my own bread. Her roots are real, by the way. She didn't buy it. I could see it. They don't sell those deformed things. But this is also the only thing she is good at ( much to my disappointment ) Why doesn't she wear boots. Where are her boots? Why is her kitchen the same color as my kitchen. Do I have no taste? Her choice of words I am crazy about all those words she says every day. Mr millen gorden GGGGGGRRRRRRR Sorry I couldn't hold it in any longer

Last edited:
  • Heart
Congratulations to @Sophie (with help from @happyforest) for the thread title, which received 35 votes.
(Edited slightly to fit).

View attachment 1965179

As we effortlessly style our Pre Spring outfit we pause to extend our wooden legs and point our toes, while we consider how to add a "hint of intrigue" to our lewk...

* Lidl styled her Valentine's Day gift of a Hermès vintage scarf, which she tied around a "nonchalant" messy pony tail, with a thin cotton white dress, bare legs and Manolo flats. It's February!
* Valentine's Day with the MGs was "low key" this year. Wait...what....? It's never low key when you are an influencer! Tell us you have no invites without telling us...
* Lidl and Ali went to Marseille with L'Artisan Parfumeur and a load of unknown bloggers, but failed to show the perfume.

View attachment 1965183

* To travel she wore white jeans, Manolo flats, her Emilia Wickstead coat and a woolly scarf. Winter on top, Summer below.
* We want to rip the beaten up Manolos off her trotters. As for the coat, borrow one off Josie, she has hundreds. Oh, wait...
* Ali said they went to a art class. An 'n' would help you articulate, Ali love.

View attachment 1965182

* They extended their stay to travel along the coast to Cannes so that Lidl could meet with new bestie Lauren, The l.a. way.
* On her return Lidl had a 3 hour meeting at Farmhouse. She was fragile from the trip and cried.
* Lidl has nothing going on, so was watering the greenhouse table while flogging a HC gilet.
* She's busy with a "personal financial project". Oh, you mean you are paying for something with your own money, Lidl?
* We discussed whether Lidl should have cooked for Ali when he'd been out all day. Then we decided he was just posing with his briefcase in the doorway.
* Her honest review of the Dyson Airwrap is that it was a "ball ache". Classy!
* Our honest review of Lidl is she's a lazy bitch! We can do classy too!
* Lidl has a "strong moral compass" when it comes to business...*cough* Boohoo *cough* Amazon.....but she's clearly thinks somebody Josie/Holland Cooper doesn't...
* Our home loving Lidl spent £4k on a set of Rimowa luggage that her weak wrists won't allow her to lift.
* We discussed fake Hermès bags, etsy replicas and lateness....it was more interesting than the MGs.

In other news
* Teeny tiny Ali lost the last 2 years 'Business', 'Personal' and 'Assets' computer files. He deleted them, emptied the trash and expected them to still be there. 🤔
* Ali is busy dressing his shed, styling a basic grey hoodie and cooking dinner.
* Vic threw shade at Lidl when she said she won't be redecorating for the sake of content...
* Vic has a new apartment in Manchester, an interior designer, a Birkin, a new car and she still gave 20k to charity.
* Vic is at NYFW. Lidl is wearing florals for spring. Groundbreaking.
* Vic went to the Rodarte show with Dyson 🤣
* Grossie's garden was featured in House and Garden magazine by George Smith furniture.
* Congratulations to our @Ms.Chanandler Bong on her wedding on February 25th. 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨🥂🍾
Once again, a splendid recap, my dear! Lidl truly is a gift that keeps on giving, despite having no jobs lined up.
And thank you once again for the wonderful support 💕 I'm currently trying to kick bronchitis in the butt, so it's a bit of a nightmare really this close to the date, but I won't let it beat me. It's a ball ache, for sure, but at least it's not nearly as bad as learning to use a Dyson airwrap!

• Heart

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
More emotion and declarations of love for designer goods than her own husband on Valentine’s Day!
In a recent Hermes unboxing TikTok she said a new bag "brings love into life, which we all need" then proceeded to talk about her "romantic" relationship with Hermes. Weirdo. Find love from the people around you, like... oh, I don't know, your husband. Another Hermes scarf isn't going to give her what she wants. Maybe therapy would! When you devote entire videos and paragraphs to professing your love for a bag or a shoe, it's creepy. She seriously needs a life beyond staring at herself in the viewfinder and tending to her collection of granny scarves and bags.

• Heart
Reactions: 41