Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julia123

VIP Member
She’s trying to drum up views on past videos. And is toooo busy with her personal finiancial project as she had warned… whatever that is. She’s making a big mystery for attention.

Oh now it’s not a shed… it’s a miniature barn 🙄

2F8EE922-51B7-44E8-B1E0-EB6E97BBCC2B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Namima

VIP Member
All this talk of living "pre-seasonally", feeling cold and Anna Bey made me think of "Ibiza Lydia" ... so here's a reminder of the real Lydiot.
6B3C3846-3E90-48B1-B685-3351A9FB5E78.png

---
She used to work tits out in Ibiza. And Ali used to be an apprentice electrician. This new old money personality came about during Covid.
Pretty generous to use the word "tits" ... see my above post with "Ibiza Lydia" in action.

• Haha
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
What. The. Actual. Fuck.
Who is this woman ?
And what the heck happened to her fashion sense ?

View attachment 1974543View attachment 1974544

A few more worthy cheap AF outfit ideas.

View attachment 1974534View attachment 1974535View attachment 1974536View attachment 1974537View attachment 1974538View attachment 1974539View attachment 1974540View attachment 1974541

Way to emphasise those broad shoulders.
View attachment 1974545View attachment 1974546

As usual, she wears the incorrect length dress. The mid-length makes her look stumpy.

View attachment 1974547
Didn’t realise she trained as a Norland nanny.

• Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
TikTok comments finally got to her when everyone commented how dry and awful her hair looks
I don’t think the colour helps, it makes it look even drier than Ali’s personality if you can believe it.
At this point she needs to shave it all off and start again, it’s such poor quality it might start falling out on its own if she’s now careful
"I spent £500 so HOPEFULLY you WON'T have to"
Let's think about this statement for a second.
No wonder Dyson don't want to work with her.
Wouldn't you say "I've spent £500 to give you an honest review and help you decide whether you want to buy it."?

• Heart
  • Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
So now we get to the bottom of the Dyson bashing - This is a big deal for Vic and someone is sooo jealous and bitter.

7199893E-6DFB-4B5A-AC22-80BA2F34C08B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Oops...

VIP Member
Good morning and welcome to today 🌹

Today, if I may, I would like to present you with a humdinger of a head-scratcher! 😀.

Most of us know know that Elsie is an avid collector of crockery, cutlery and napery and that she probably has enough green glasses hanging on the wall to count backwards from at least 200. My serious question is this…How many formal dinner parties has Elsie hosted at home in the last 3 years? By dinner party I mean cooked and served more than one course, in the evening to a guest list of six or more people? 🍽

In the event this event has ever happened, please advise the menu that was used, prepared, cooked and served and provide photos of the (you know I detest this next word) tablescrape…

Only meals served on a dining table inside the house count. No meals served outside the house in a greenhouse or in the garden using a set of hired tables with outside caterers and/or ice cream vans are eligible.

From an H&S viewpoint it should be clearly stated that there are many oils, serums and/or potions available to soothe damaged, scratched scalps.

Peace /peas/ piece🤘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Okay so I'm watching her floggg in a bath and nearly flipping drowned when the hat came on.
Fashion influencer days are no more, it's official!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
As Teefers would say: not gonna lie, I want them! I still wear a mask most public places, and these would be great, but crikey! They’re expensive! Just another way late-stage capitalism protects its own.
I look at the advances as regards Type 1 diabetes. My daughter used to manually prick her finger about ten times a day so the tips of her fingers were a mess. In recent years, however, they have introduced Dexcom which is a sensor you ‘staple’ onto your upper arm every two weeks. It then sends data to the app on your phone with all of your blood sugar readings. When they fall below 4 or size above 9, an alarm sounds to alert you immediately to the fact.

Previously, if you went hypoglycemic in your sleep, for example, and it made you so weak you slept through it - you could fall into a coma. Similarly, if you go hyperglycemic and don’t fix it immediately with a syringe correction dose of insulin, a great amount of harm can occur to your eyes, muscles, heart, brain, etc. Dexcom has changed T1 Diabetes treatment radically as teens are never separated from their phones and they are always charged for snapchat if nothing else.

The other advantage is we used to have to go through books of diaries of blood sugar readings when attending clinic to supply the info to the DNS. With this method, they download the data straight from the phone.

The Dyson may not nearly do what we want it to do but it’s a step in the right direction especially with the tracker to the phone. It’s innovative and I, for one, would love to see us all with a Dexcom-type app whereby we would manage our health via blood readings from a sensor. It makes so much sense to me. For example, a text alert re low iron, hydration tablet needed, possibly oxygen intake, migraine warnings, health check up reminders like cervical smears, mammograms, etc.

It would also save the health service back-ups and afford us privacy also so instead of avoiding the GP, we can manage our own health in privacy. Just a thought. Sorry for the lengthy diatribe!

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Lydia hates her free hotel room and is laying in bed while Ali hairdryers her feet!!!

compare with Vic in hotel in NY, with hubby, assistant, hairdresser, man from Dyson who has give her the new headphones, and wardrobe full of designer stuff from the designers to wear to the shows.

No you can't compare the two!

• Haha
  • Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
All these dresses look like cheap sheets cut into shapes to wear! put them in the wash and they will look like tie dye !

• Haha
Reactions: 44

K18

VIP Member
That is why I won’t let hairdressers dry or style my hair! I also hate hairdryers or my hair doesn’t appreciate them!
So many stylists cover up their colour by curling the hair, I always ask them to straighten my hair because then I can properly see the colour.

TheSweetPanda

I just watched a reel where Vic and Suzie and Amelia were all hanging out together and saying how much they love each other and how long they have been friends for. And just wow - all I could think about is Elsie. How Elsie has fucked up her friendship with these people.

It’s not that hard to be a friend. Be chill, be happy for your friends and their accomplishments and be supportive.

Since Elsie couldn’t be a friend she is home alone faking a life and an accent.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Can you remember when she told that magazine she lived in Buckinghamshire and then one of us tattlers saw NORTHAMPTONSHIRE on her bins and then she moved them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Mc89

For someone who cares so much about being kind she seems to have an awful lot of issues with people. She can’t maintain relationships with anyone other than Ali. Carrie and Alex x2 and half of those only stick around because she pays them. I don’t understand how you can have issues with so many people, I think she’s fallen out with Josie and Charlie. She made a big thing about not putting friends on her vlog but Within the last couple of weeks showed a dinner at Alex’s and her and Ali meeting with up with friends in France so that obviously isn’t the reason why she doesn’t show Josie or talk about her anymore.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43