Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

YES she is completely obsessive about her hair and even when I was a fan and enjoyed her vlogs I would think, my god I would never want to be her hairdresser!

And any time she filmed in the hair salon she was always neurotic and on edge trying to act nonchalant and friendly, but the intense way she would look in the mirror would give her away.

When she said she had to spend 9 hours at the salon with no difference I thought what the heck is going on and who is this Desapina and wtf is she doing.

Have you heard about the lawsuits regarding Oleplex?

She uses that a lot but you can actually over “protein” your hair and it can become dry and break , which is ironic.

Reactions: 35
We can all make money. A side hustle With affiliated links. ( not sponsored )

Reactions: 14
Congratulations to you both, may you have many, many, many years of happiness together. You look beautiful

Reactions: 19
you know what also struck me. that there was an extra chanel on the shelf. A mini black I think the one with the pearl. I hate the empty shelves immensely. Why doesn't she divide her shoes. It looks bad. To then dump all hermes on top of the cupboard

Reactions: 22
you know what also struck me. that there was an extra chanel on the shelf. A mini black I think the one with the pearl. I hate the empty shelves immensely. Why doesn't she divide her shoes. It looks bad. To then dump all hermes on top of the cupboard
She's placed the Chanel there in response to Tattle questioning whether or not she had sold that particular bag to Parisian Sweet. As previously stated, Lydia is our dancing monkey.

The Hermes bags. On top of the cupboard. Sitting in direct sunlight. Collecting dust.
Well done Lydia.

Reactions: 42
Can she also show her Hermes boots. Then I can sleep again

Reactions: 33
Smuggy McSmugface. If only she’d realise how ridiculous she looks.

Also, that’s either an old video, or she was being dramatic about how much she was having taken off, because even though it’s curled and mostly hidden behind her back, it looks like she’s had about an inch cut off

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Congratulations, it looked like a beautiful day.
I wish you every happiness and you both look very much in love 🤍

Reactions: 16
Massive congratulations!!!! You look beautiful as we all knew you would. Xxxx wishing you a lifetime of happiness xx

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.