Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my i whizzed the vlog - utterly boring! Ali has become as affected her Lidl …he still couldn’t say panelling and said panellin’ dropping the g

Reactions: 22
I just CAN"T COPE with her travesty wearing these RIDICULOUS and HIDEOUS outfits. Who is she appealing to???? I can't fathom out who on earth would wear these dreadful clothes. And those bloody shoes, belt and bag. EVERY TIME. GAH!!!!!!
---
Double high 5 at ruining that table Lydia daaahling.

View attachment 1974559

View attachment 1974560

Hmmm. That's a teeny tiny watering can you've got there daaahling.

View attachment 1974561
Look at her sullen face. The REAL
Elsie. And that table is a disgrace. What a dreadful mess.

Reactions: 28
Well I’ve seen it all now, those dresses are bloody horrendous. I would have to pack being an influencer in through the shame. She must know how stupid she looks and how we are all laughing at her. It’s getting embarrassing now I almost feel sorry for her. Vic is going from strength to strength.

Reactions: 36
All these dresses look like cheap sheets cut into shapes to wear! put them in the wash and they will look like tie dye !

Reactions: 44
Both Vic and Patricia Bright were at the Baftas with Lancome! - Lydiot was in the greenhouse with her weeds!

Reactions: 55
Tell us your infleuncer career is over without actually telling us

This will be added to the Li’l Fellas to do list.
It's across the WHOLE thing... my gosh... clean the leaves off in the fall... that is an EASY thing to do when the edge is at like 5'h. Can't be good for the greenhouse and looks horrific almost as bad as her shoddy botox.

And the lemon trees look DUNZO!

Reactions: 26
Hideous! My eyes are burning. What on earth goes through her mind when choosing these outfits?!

Reactions: 22
Elsie finds it funny that people laughed at her for having 'events' in her greenhouse yet she gets to be one (7:50).......
playing the smallest violin for her

View attachment 1965302
I believe I found my new profile picture. Thanks!!
---
Thanks for the pics, I got inspired

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
According to the utter bellend that is Lydia Elise Millen…

“Polka Dots I often feel can look quite cheap”

Sophia Loren/Elizabeth Taylor: “hold my drink”
---
She has absolutely no idea on fashion or it’s history
Two of the most beautiful ladies ever (in my opinion)

Reactions: 19
She picked her valentines gift … isn’t the day about love not gifts. What did she get Ali …

The wagon wheel scarf... I just can't get on board with it... Maybe if anyone else on the planet had that scarf and wore it with something ELSE in ANY OTHER WAY?!

I also CANNOT COPE with her $2 scullery maid dress WHILST talking about HAIRmez and vintage, and her wish at HAIR mez and timelessness.

HUGE SCARF in the hair? FAIL

But wait, you can do a low bun with dangling wagon wheels - yee haw

A Belt... maybe let's see what she does with it... FAIL

ON A FAKE MINI KELLY like a frickin horse tail!?

Oh and OF COURSE it's the SPRING STYLE scarf which you know... makes her excited for spring.... and to cover up the entirety of the cheap amazon scullery maid dress.

But wait there's more... Sound of music dress with fake kelly and scarf is back.......

---
All she needed to do was to pair the brown sound of music dress, with the dumb hat and "bespoke" straw hat... add a "vintage" empty guitar case and she's good to go for Halloween! Dressed as a NUN! lololol

Last edited:
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.