Lydia Millen #167 Only Hermès vintage is sublime, trash it no matter a dime, Lyds it's time you resign!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
House update, looks even more modern. new installations and design to make it and pretend it looks old. Err, no.

Reactions: 17

That was wonderful! Cheered me up sooo much! What a lovely bunch are we, I must say!
I've been having some hard shifts in my ward! When i arrive home i barely have time to fall on my bed before i trip
Anyway, got a break to finally catch up with our tattle! Here admitting that i missed you guys!
---

I'm getting ready to hit my second ever thread title! Ooooh the giggles..!
See how inspiring a yoga class can be! I couldn't help it!
Thankfully it also helped with calming my nerves from that dreadfull person who we are not allow to talk about in our sanctuary of all relaxing vibes retreat!
Can't wait for next chapter!
Namaste fellas 🪷

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Lydia when you diminished your innocent brother’s business with Savoygate did you check on him?
---

When you elevate people won’t rise with you because they haven’t done the work.

For once you’re spot on Lydia! Frow, Josie, Suzie, and even Leonora have done the work, are true friends, and are riding super fast.

Lydia-Flipping the script on not being involved in influencer events?!? Um there are women significantly older being invited to fashion week and brand events. Heart Evangelista eclipses you on EVERY level. She’s got a beautifully classic fashion sensibility without looking like an Amazon grandma. And she’s three years older than you. You wish you had her life. Instead you’re an underpaid Shea Whitney.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
How was is business affected? I’ve missed that bit…..

Reactions: 4
How was is business affected? I’ve missed that bit…..
He was called out in one of the outfits by full name with the name of his business listed alongside her disaster of a situation. It was like when someone commits a crime and their innocent family member is called out alongside them in the news even though that family member was not at all involved in the crime.

Reactions: 31
Pretty sure Shea Whitney’s doing just fine, though, unlike Lidl.

Reactions: 12
Pretty sure Shea Whitney’s doing just fine, though, unlike Lidl.
Yep hence the underpaid. Lydia doesn’t have Shea’s paycheck in the least (because she’s so freaking unlikeable, inconsistent, and uninfluential (not a word haha)).

Reactions: 13
Seriously, Lydia looks nice on those morning photos, filters be damned. She might have looked liked that if she didn’t have too much surgery to look more manly than Ali
I have always thought she looks soooo much better with no fake tan and no makeup, or very minimum makeup.

Reactions: 16
Smug face of a narc enabler.

Reactions: 17
Hang on - she's got a different PA again?! How? Why? She doesn't need a "team" of 3 people running around after her!

(Sorry if this has already been discussed, I'm perpetually behind)
Her "PA" is her step mum's niece.
If I'm not mistaken, Lyds hired Satin in November / December 2022. She was the step-cousin who had cooked a Persian dish for Lyds when they returned from Hamburg (?).
Guess Lyds can brag she has a chef as well as a PA ...

Such a close team.

Almost like family
However.
Lydia only followed Satin on IG last week
As I said, "close".

Guaranteed Satin's IG notifications have already been placed on mute.
---

Pieces from one of her family’s homes. Trying to make her family seem like Victorian industrialists again.
Sometimes, okay, 95% of the time, old furniture is just that.
Old furniture.
Not an antique.
Antique furniture is over 100 years. And has to meet further criteria to be considered antique.
There's no way that furniture is antique.
Vintage, maybe.
Antique nuh uh.

And if it is "antique", which, it's not, why are you storing your beloved family heirlooms "from one of the family properties" in an open shed (doors weren't fitted) surrounded by junk and not in your basement ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
The LV Agenda posing in the background ....

Girrlllllll, if you were just a lit-til busy, that agenda would be on your desk, being USED !!! Written in, dates marked. Anything.
Not standing upright in your empty closet, clearing dust.

Reactions: 40
Looks like something you buy out of oak furniture land but this one hasn’t been well cared for.

Reactions: 25
The St Tropez can on the counter. Then grabbing the can to "hide" it from her subscribers.
Expect an AD in the next few weeks.

Reactions: 18
How cute, she has put all her LV accessories together to create a little background. Reminds me of OG YouTube videos when vloggers would make a background out of their shopping bags and boxes on shelves with the odd LV piece purposely placed.

Reactions: 39
Could Lidl just stop talking about herself on and on and on . My goodness , this narcissistic vibe of telling that you are upsetting someone no matter what , is soo weird .

A normal person would not even think like that , but as you are narcissistic you get your energy out of hurting people .

The St Tropez can on the counter. Then grabbing the can to "hide" it from her subscribers.
Expect an AD in the next few weeks.
She will likely be selling the new tanning body serum that Amelia has already shown but our Elsie always has to arrive late to the party.

Reactions: 19
“The higher you elevate the lonelier it gets”

Effectively the more self help books she reads and “learns” about herself (aka finds justifications for her narc behaviour) the harder it is to relate to the rest of the world who are busy doing jobs and contributing to society. Yes Lydia, I imagine it is. Sometimes I can’t believe the high opinion she has of herself. She truly believes the sun shines from her arse.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.