Lydia Millen #164 Home alone for Elsie and Aldi, in isolation with their "chosen family"…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her mind, if she had attempted to sell it any cheaper, it wouldn’t have been a lux product. After all, it was the be all and end all, one and only, revolutionary, must have holy grail kit of dreams, that everyone would have reminisced about decades later. All the beauty bloggers were going to sing odes about it, it would have been sold out constantly, it was going to be on everyone’s wishlist. It would have changed the world and everyone in it. And it would have been all down to her. But then she woke up to this cold, rude reality, where her precious boxes ended up being the most undesirable things on earth. I wonder what will happen to the ones the stores can’t shift. Landfill?? 🧐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
In my opinion I feel like she was at her most popular the year before and right up until she launched Globy. If she had launched a good product, at a reasonable price she could have had a successful brand. Covid would have impacted it but it was around the time the first lockdown ended and people were ready to spend.
I feel like she vastly over estimated the appeal of fake tanning amongst her actual subscribers.

Reactions: 22
I feel like she vastly over estimated the appeal of fake tanning amongst her actual subscribers.

I'm sure loads love fake tanning - but a kit without an actual tanning product, way over priced too, is pretty pointless, maybe if she priced it at £15.99 she would have sold more!

Reactions: 30
She looks great in this video. Hair is so much nicer too and she seems much more relatable and genuine.
From 6 years ago!

Reactions: 17
As requested I’ve unsubscribed, unfollowed and blocked.
However the algorithm on TikTok is brutal and you won’t go away as you keep making a tit of yourself and get stitched.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She looks great in this video. Hair is so much nicer too and she seems much more relatable and genuine.
From 6 years ago!

That is the video that introduced her to me, I was looking at videos talking about the sac du jour!

I'm sure loads love fake tanning - but a kit without an actual tanning product, way over priced too, is pretty pointless, maybe if she priced it at £15.99 she would have sold more!
Rather pretentious as well, expecting people to buy a toxic lidl bin bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Lauren, the la. way (L and A being her initials, not Los Angeles).
Ex model 🙄 and resident of Monaco 😎.
Own clothing line, Aavelle
Has had cosmetic surgery to nose...

Looking at her Instagram she seems more worldly than Lydia. She comes across less cosplay. But she does seem like some shady businessman’s fifth trophy wife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Lydia Millen #165 Gosh! I might be old and thick but Lidl really makes me sick

🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Wonder if they are being sold at Bicester Village
The only outlet store at Bicester selling cosmetics is owned by Estée Lauder. Don’t think they’ll be interested in Lidl’s crap. There are a few others like Clarins etc but can’t see it, really. It is a shame because I’d love to see Josie & others come across them & tag her in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.