Lydia Millen #164 Home alone for Elsie and Aldi, in isolation with their "chosen family"…

What are your predictions for Lydia in 2023?

• She will do some charity work and donating

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • She will get another dog

Votes: 109 24.8%
  • More of the same content inc home ‘improvements’, heart to hearts, morning walks etc

Votes: 272 62.0%
  • There will be a separation or divorce

Votes: 68 15.5%
  • She will take riding lessons and/or muck out at the stables

Votes: 58 13.2%
  • She will replace the crab apple trees on the patio once the outdoor kitchen is built

Votes: 82 18.7%
  • She will move house

Votes: 55 12.5%
  • There will be a fire or flood at the Bunga

Votes: 24 5.5%
  • She will read more and increase her vocabulary

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • She will fall pregnant

Votes: 55 12.5%
  • She will lose more brands

Votes: 226 51.5%
  • She will adopt a new personality, possibly after spending more time with Lauren The LA Way

Votes: 202 46.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our @Milking Keynes for kicking off 2023 with her thread title, which received 60 votes in a close fought battle!

Happy New Year and welcome to all the new faces. Please play nicely and check out the WIKI if you haven’t already.

Screenshot_20230103-110627_Chrome.jpg

Screen grab thanks to @Julia123

* After spending Christmas Eve at 'Farmhouse' the MGs spent Christmas Day on their own.
* They sat at opposite ends of the table. Ali cooked. She couldn't wait for him before she started eating.
* Lidl put out multiple posts of just her and the doggies, with seemingly passive aggressive captions about ‘chosen family’.
* Meanwhile her mother posted that she felt alone and her father recovered from a major operation.
* Under the tree were Hermes parcels and bags and a Vestiaire Collective parcel of a Louis Vuitton trunk. Meanwhile Ali opened an unadorned cardboard box.
* Ali cooked Christmas dinner and they sat at opposite end of the table. Lidl couldn’t resist starting to eat before he sat down.
* New Year’s Eve was spent at Thyme, where the duo got to play dress up with Cawwie, Man Bun and a bunch of strangers. They clearly weren't invited to Vic's black tie bash.

Please vote in the poll for 2023. I’ve had to omit the predictions about Ali and Cawwie due to limits on the poll but we can do another poll next thread.

Here are the predictions we made for 2022....how did we do?

Screenshot_20230103-110907_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230103-110914_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Do we know for sure if wasn't just the two of them at the Thyme dinner (probably gifed)?

Reactions: 12
Do we know for sure if wasn't just the two of them at the Thyme dinner (probably gifed)?
I'm not sure but if they were alone they would have had to talk to each other!

Apologies for the repetition in the intro 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Congratulations to our @Milking Keynes for kicking off 2023 with her thread title, which received 60 votes in a close fought battle!

Happy New Year and welcome to all the new faces. Please play nicely and check out the WIKI if you haven’t already.

View attachment 1852990

Screen grab thanks to @Julia123

* After spending Christmas Eve at 'Farmhouse' the MGs spent Christmas Day on their own.
* They sat at opposite ends of the table. Ali cooked. She couldn't wait for him before she started eating.
* Lidl put out multiple posts of just her and the doggies, with seemingly passive aggressive captions about ‘chosen family’.
* Meanwhile her mother posted that she felt alone and her father recovered from a major operation.
* Under the tree were Hermes parcels and bags and a Vestiaire Collective parcel of a Louis Vuitton trunk. Meanwhile Ali opened an unadorned cardboard box.
* Ali cooked Christmas dinner and they sat at opposite end of the table. Lidl couldn’t resist starting to eat before he sat down.
* New Year’s Eve was spent at Thyme, where the duo got to play dress up with Cawwie, Man Bun and a bunch of strangers. They clearly weren't invited to Vic's black tie bash.

Please vote in the poll for 2023. I’ve had to omit the predictions about Ali and Cawwie due to limits on the poll but we can do another poll next thread.

Here are the predictions we made for 2022....how did we do?

View attachment 1852993

View attachment 1852994
Happy New Year and thank you @Miscanthus for our first thread of 2023! We love a poll of predictions for the year.

Only 5% of us thought Ali would get his shed in 2022 and we are still waiting for the great reveal. Madam must be spitting feathers that her glasshouse formerly known as greedhouse is a dumping ground of their stuff because practicality has no place in her assssthetic. Interesting to see what happens in 2023. Taking three weeks off to be with the chosen ones and closing the office is hardly a good sign.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
A happy little spot I thought you’d like in York designer outlet the other day…

also these boxes are really poor quality up close!
C688BA6A-A86E-4E47-9C14-2AD3023DECF4.jpeg
C688BA6A-A86E-4E47-9C14-2AD3023DECF4.jpeg
C082CC90-480A-4CD8-846D-B86E6EA17DF3.jpeg
4E0D6A89-A1F6-4F41-A744-3713CC673929.jpeg
1A237654-DF26-4825-A7A4-EDC1867B27F4.jpeg
A45B4F19-FAA9-4301-82E1-00DE70F7111D.jpeg
A45B4F19-FAA9-4301-82E1-00DE70F7111D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
Happy New Year and thank you @Miscanthus for our first thread of 2023! We love a poll of predictions for the year.

Only 5% of us thought Ali would get his shed in 2022 and we are still waiting for the great reveal. Madam must be spitting feathers that her glasshouse formerly known as greedhouse is a dumping ground of their stuff because practicality has no place in her assssthetic. Interesting to see what happens in 2023. Taking three weeks off to be with the chosen ones and closing the office is hardly a good sign.
I reckon madam is secretly happy her greenhouse is a dumping ground and will have Ali's shed continuously delayed so that she doesn't have to pretend to enjoy gardening anymore. Ali's shed will be delayed enough that she will miss the seed planting season therefore doesn't have to bother for the year. This will then allow her to decide she no longer wants it and she will dig it all up and sell the greenhouse in 2024.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I’m plugging in my bathroom comment from last thread. Were they broken when they purchased or did the MGs wreck them?

Reactions: 12
Aside from the fact that I hate the overload of green paint and the seaweed chandelier… but looking at the floor before and after…? The herringbone BEFORE looked SOOOOOOOO much better. Why am I not surprised that she’s yet again making dodgy choices with her interior design. For what? To say she’s got “real oak”?

It was so much better right from the beginning when it was white! She’s destroying it! Whatever next!

I reckon madam is secretly happy her greenhouse is a dumping ground and will have Ali's shed continuously delayed so that she doesn't have to pretend to enjoy gardening anymore. Ali's shed will be delayed enough that she will miss the seed planting season therefore doesn't have to bother for the year. This will then allow her to decide she no longer wants it and she will dig it all up and sell the greenhouse in 2024.
*glASShouse, please. Only the poor commoners and urban riff raff say “greenhouse”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Aside from the fact that I hate the overload of green paint and the seaweed chandelier… but looking at the floor before and after…? The herringbone BEFORE looked SOOOOOOOO much better. Why am I not surprised that she’s yet again making dodgy choices with her interior design. For what? To say she’s got “real oak”?

It was so much better right from the beginning when it was white! She’s destroying it! Whatever next!

*glASShouse, please. Only the poor commoners and urban riff raff say “greenhouse”
Completely agree! And the light grey stone bench top on the island does not go anymore. I think it needs to be in a wood/similar colour tone to the hideous flooring to tie it together. But even so, the dressing room looks terrible now compared to the white colouring it was before!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

This room is such a disaster, my god, and all by choice not out of necessity! Between this and the Daleks in the garden she definitely has no eye for design, no taste whatsoever. She has the reverse Midas touch - everything she touches turns to tit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 87
Did she only sell 20 of these boxes or what?
She must have had thousands!
I cant believe she really thought people would buy this shite. She must have thought, that out her 1 millen subscribers, thousands would spend money on it, just because she “created” it. She forgot that bots can’t open their purses 😂. She was really delusional to think she had that much influence on her followers. Jeez, it must have done a serious injury to her ego. Not to mention seeing all the boxes piled sky high in discount stores 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Agreed - oh my gosh the herringbone looked waaaaaay better. Lydia has no actual style unless she’s paying designers or copying others.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
A happy little spot I thought you’d like in York designer outlet the other day…

also these boxes are really poor quality up close!
View attachment 1853092View attachment 1853092View attachment 1853094View attachment 1853095View attachment 1853096View attachment 1853097View attachment 1853097
🤣
I will update the Globy map as soon as my tablet comes back from repairers.

I’m plugging in my bathroom comment from last thread. Were they broken when they purchased or did the MGs wreck them?
The drainage was a bit dodgy but their pasta diet hasn't helped!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She must have had thousands!
I cant believe she really thought people would buy this shite. She must have thought, that out her 1 millen subscribers, thousands would spend money on it, just because she “created” it. She forgot that bots can’t open their purses 😂. She was really delusional to think she had that much influence on her followers. Jeez, it must have done a serious injury to her ego. Not to mention seeing all the boxes piled sky high in discount stores 😁
In my opinion I feel like she was at her most popular the year before and right up until she launched Globy. If she had launched a good product, at a reasonable price she could have had a successful brand. Covid would have impacted it but it was around the time the first lockdown ended and people were ready to spend.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
In my opinion I feel like she was at her most popular the year before and right up until she launched Globy. If she had launched a good product, at a reasonable price she could have had a successful brand. Covid would have impacted it but it was around the time the first lockdown ended and people were ready to spend.
Completely agree. But no, she had to be greedy and oh how it back-fired on her.

Reactions: 26
What do you think would have been a “reasonable” price for those kits? They cost about £60 I seem to recall - plus all the sloppy mess with tax not being included in the marked price, and poor customer service.

I reckon she could have sold them for £35 and still made a profit.

Also a big part of her problem was trying to change the name of the product at the last minute - but it was just name changed on the website and the product itself still has the old name.

And her website was sloppy!!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.