Lydia Millen #158 I'm rich, you're poor, scrape me off the bathroom floor...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want her to build a stable on her estate just to see her decorate it as a dining room and host dinners in there. Please, madame, it will be breathtakingly rustic.
I’m telling you that will a 100% be Aldi’s shed! The Écurie shed!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hold on. In Lydia's world this is worth a lot of content. "what I have for breakfast" featuring bowl of yogurt, "healthy snacks ideas" featuring hummus and whatever, "my weekly food shop and how I organise the fridge"...
Is it bad that this is the content I miss from our ol’ trusty influenzas… just give me a “what I eat in day” crappy vlog as opposed to the completely hyper-stylised “watch me stomp around Hermes with my shakey post-wine camera hands and see how I practice being wealthy” tit they all do now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Mr Millen Gordon on Mastermind...

Question Master: What is your wife’s first name?

Ali. The.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Is it bad that this is the content I miss from our ol’ trusty influenzas… just give me a “what I eat in day” crappy vlog as opposed to the completely hyper-stylised “watch me stomp around Hermes with my shakey post-wine camera hands and see how I practice being wealthy” tit they all do now 😂
Exactly. Christmas and new new year on a budget, meals, decorations, presents, clothes..!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know this isn’t a competition but… I’ll leave a tweet found in her wiki on here.

Lidl will walk away from this unscathed because most of the companies have zero morals.
I have seen the tweets as they have been around for years but you are comparing apples to oranges.

Lydia won't be unscathed as she already has limited brands that want to work with her for various reasons prior to this and now she has messed up again.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
See I want a mix. I want Hannah Ricketts content where she’s a real girl traipsing about London showing us some of the sights. I also want to see brand parties and fashion shows. I like a bit of home and gardening content thrown in as well. What I don’t want is people who have completely boring lives fabricating stories about themselves to flog polyester ca$hmere and talk about how beautiful they think they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
🎵 Give ‘Em the Old Nicky Frazzle…🎵

Give ‘em the old Nicky Frazzle
(Razzle Frazzle ‘em)
Give ‘em a lens with lots of flash in it
24 hens would be more passionate
Give ‘em the old hotel motel
(Tar ‘n feather ’em)
They must be seen as humble, chaste and shy
What if dead egos both start leaking?
Me, me and I and him start squeaking
Razzle Frazzle ‘em
They will never know why…

Give ‘em the old razzle Frazzle
(Hermes bag him up)
Give him a job with lots of torque in it
Poor little Ali might be walkin’ it
Give ‘em the old royal tagline
(Freak us out a bit)
How can this pair flirt on the way they do?
Some are quite bored and most are sleepy
When they’re ignored it feels so creepy
Razzel Frazzel ‘em
When they come into view…

Give ‘em the old razzle Frazzel
(Put your foot in it)
If there’s a diamond she’ll be rockin‘ it
Then little Al can put a sock in it
Give ‘em the old flaky giggle
(Hoot n Granny ’em)
Give them a box of freebies and a sigh
Give em’ a room with small subsistence
They could frock off into the distance
Razzle Frazzel ‘em
There are more fish to fry
Oops, you are a genius!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A clip of our girl of the hour, Nadine Coyle (Girls Aloud) of ‘some people shouldn’t be allowed phones’ reply to Mylene’s #Savoygate. An honorary Tattler!

I'm from Northern Ireland myself, Nadine is a queen 🥰

I think this shows just how old money he is too...(caption obviously courtesy of his (the) wife). 🤐
View attachment 1759875
I'm sorry, does he have a fcking boner or is that just his hand under there? 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Good morning and welcome to today Troops 🌹

Hang on, just let me turn down ‘Land of Hope and Glory’ which has been playing on repeat. There - that’s better. I just thought I would stick my head over the parapet and say hello and welcome to you if you are new and to make sure you have all made it through the tremendous onslaught of The Battle of Roomread 2022 if you are one of the old Vanguard…The eagle-eyed amongst you will have noticed that firefighting equipment was left in Reception and I know that many of you have acquitted yourselves very well over the last few days. Let no-one dismiss the bravery shown by the few to benefit so many. Don’t tell anyone but I’ve had a word with Upstairs and apparently they’ve got someone called The Utterly Fabulous and Wonderful Gary Barlow (swoon, faint, repeat) to come and present the bravery medals to the staunchest of you (you know who you are).

I have barely caught up and might have to spend the entire weekend going back two threads to ensure I haven’t missed anything. Naturally, our dear @Miscanthus has been mentioned in dispatches for her outstanding contribution(s). We have to keep remembering how it was in the days of BS (before Savoygate). Although nothing will be the same again, we must try to resist our impulses to relive those heady days of nostalgia as we stride forward bravely, as one, into a whole new era. We may have less money but we have the heart and spirit of Lionesses! (Roaring Practise is being held in the Quadrangle at 4 pm today for all Newbies.) This will be followed by a nice cup of cocoa and one of those doughnuts with the pink icing in the Hygge Suite on the first floor.

Finally, oh brave ones, you will be delighted to hear that no trombones have been injured! Such a blessing...

Peace 🌟.
Welcome back Oops, you were missing such good stuff but I think we did ok and kept the home fires burning in your absence.
This is just for you, my favourite version ;-)
for Oops

• Heart
@WatchReelCopyReel in response to your question in the previous thread : no Britney didn't do anything, that's the whole point. She was wrongly shamed, made fun of and bullied back in the days, by pretty much everyone. Lydia would be the type to compare herself to Britney thinking she's been bullied the same for no reason.
Everytime I see this picture, I can't believe that's an adults body, 😲

• Haha
Oh yes dearest Trunchy. So many of us will remember the fun we had Trooping your Colour, not this last birthday but the one before. You in your squirrel drawn golden coach in your glorious mushroom outfit. Us marching past then dancing around the maypole followed by the flypast over the cheese grater statue and all the fabulous outfits we still see in some avatars! Happy Days 💕💕💕View attachment 1761484
I haven't changed my picture since this masterpiece came out! Repping the sage green robe with a cinched in McQueen belt 😂 Who was everyone else? I feel like I need all the characters labelled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I haven't changed my picture since this masterpiece came out! Repping the sage green robe with a cinched in McQueen belt 😂 Who was everyone else? I feel like I need all the characters labelled.
I’m still Miss Havisham with my wedding Manolos obvs.... Veil held with a hairband and tiara. You really can’t over-accessorize your heartless waves. Carrying a bouquet kindly gifted inside my Sellier 25 which will be placed beside me at the top table as guest of honour, lovely. X

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t remember which was was me, maybe the Amazon box person? It bought tears to my eyes because my baby boy Snoopy was in it😭.

Instead of the Defender will the horses be pulling the Christmas tree this year? 🤭
With aldi dressed as a Christmas goblin/elf/helper runnig behind !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.