Lydia Millen #157 Heating v eating is for the hoi polloi, why not check in to the Savoy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Elsie Linda wants us to believe she has “literally been chased down the street by people wanting to know where this blazer is from” … when exactly did this happen, pray tell?

She really does live in Fantasy Land!

Reactions: 41
The babule is not only "flawless" it's made be a "wonderful" woman. Aaargh. Can we start a "wonderful" count please? If we had a pound for every time she said it, we could all retire.

Reactions: 32
She did donate some clothes to a charity a few years ago that provide clothing to attend interviews.
I can't believe this is an argument for her being a good person who is not tone death though.

I am working class and I donate 95% of my kids clothes they grow out of. That doesn't make me a good person, it's simply the logical thing to do rather than holding onto them or binning them

Reactions: 42
I believe you speak lidl!

Reactions: 30
A tweed bauble - doubt they sell them in Liberty, Harrods or Selfridges - why would anyone want that??? Oh dear Linda!

Just looked and Claire follows Love of Huns - bet her and Nicky are having a right laugh at Miss Pretentious wannabe Millen

Reactions: 24
I think she's loving the attention - she's put up another TikTok at The Savoy - she's off her head!

Reactions: 18
Of course this is The LA Way’s brand… another one who conveniently glosses over where she really started from and tries to appear old money. Absolutely no shame in starting out where she and LM did, but own it! It’s more relatable and genuinely inspiring for people who do seek to ‘elevate’ (sorry) themselves financially. But they are instead perpetuating elitism and giving off the snobbish impression of ‘I was born with it, you can never be what I am/have what I have’.

Reactions: 28
She won't ever recognize her fault because having a crowd of people angry at her doesn't mean she's wrong. She thinks she's a Britney, wrongly attacked just because she's a successful woman and everybody wants to take her down. There's no reasoning with her, she does whatever she wants and is allowed so because it's her life and she doesn't hurt anyone. The people feeling hurt can just look away.

She thinks she's being a punching ball for people upset about the gov measures. She won't ask herself why always her. Or if she does it would be to victimize herself. She behaves like a prophet sent by God, holy than thou, who will try and make us believe she is the sweetest person on earth sent to inspire us all and that it upsets people that she chooses to stay positive despite the state of the world, and that people can throw anger at her all they want because she's strong like Jesus fucking Christ and she will just kill them with kindness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Her last friend this Christmas - The LA way - only one who stepped forward

Reactions: 16
Exactly! There are some nasty people who would rather throw it to the bin rather than spending the little time it takes to prepare it to go to charity, but overall, donating clothes is a pretty logical and convenient thing to do for most people.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.