Lydia Millen #157 Heating v eating is for the hoi polloi, why not check in to the Savoy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only thing she has in common with old money types is that she also looks like a horse due to generational inbreeding

Reactions: 28
I don’t think we’ll find that out until we no longer see sponsored content from those brands. They will just not renew their contract with her like 95% of all her previous sponsors have done

Reactions: 25
I don’t think we’ll find that out until we no longer see sponsored content from those brands. They will just not renew their contract with her like 95% of all her previous sponsors have done
Maybe 2023 will be parfekt and spectacular for lidl in all fields…

Reactions: 20
omg so shes business as usual judging by her new story??

Her pre planned Black Friday blog edit

Reactions: 19
Someone repost what she shared lol

Reactions: 9
totally agree. This isn’t a one off clumsy phrase that she’s being dragged for. Any look at her previous content (especially the stupid horse riding one) you can see this is Lydia through and through. Only this time, her ignorance about the world and her inability not to appear superior, has hit a nerve with everyone and this time, she’s been caught out.

Reactions: 25
Apparently Waitrose has run out of Rose wine and Moet. Now they are not sure whether its Lydia buying it all to drown her sorrows or Tattlers having a little celebratory tipple.

Reactions: 41
Lydia’s posted on Instagram….
Ignoring everything like it’s not happened

If you click on a tattle member name it says 'messages' at the bottom left, click this and it will show you all the threads they have commented on, and then you can click to see the comment.

Reactions: 11
To be honest I have no idea who Naomi Jane Adam’s is

Reactions: 32
She shared this screenshot of her story but you can tell it comes from her account because instead of her name next to her photo it says “my story”

she’s also posted in another thread saying that someone should make a thread about her. Absolutely hilarious.

Reactions: 33
If you click on a tattle member name it says 'messages' at the bottom left, click this and it will show you all the threads they have commented on, and then you can click to see the comment.
Brilliant I never knew you could click on people’s names and see all what they have commented on I love tattle even more

Quite the nuanced opinion. I think the "providing escaping" argument is also getting a bit worn for sure..

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.