Lydia Millen #152 Glóby sells for tenner in a discount store - her 'sold out' claim a lie to flog more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally gasped out loud when she brought up her hair AGAIN. For fucks sake change the record Lidl. It looks crap now! Nicky did the best job on it and no amount of saying you’re getting compliments will make that otherwise

Reactions: 49
Of course I’ll give her ideas - Non Sequitur In Situ would make a fantastic Latin family motto - no age old heritage family can do without a Latin motto!!!
Carpe vinum…(seize the wine) might be appropriate - possibly…

Reactions: 29
I feel like I'm maybe being nitpicky but over 10 minutes complaining about your hair again? I had to skip it. I usually enjoy her vlogs but I can't take her constantly complaining about her hair whilst she's still doing damage to hair. I have 4a hair and I might be off here but I'm pretty sure her hair is a bit on the coarser side so similar hair rules may apply. I feel like I'm watching someone that goes to people unaware of how to deal with her hair type. It always looks a bit dry to me (even when it's oily) and it's probably because she's always blow-drying and curling etc her hair. She needs to look into getting a straight perm or keratin treatment and sleeping in rollers. Again, I might be reaching and I'm not a hair expert just a woman that has had 100 hairstyles and goes to a diverse hairdresser. My post-work rambles lol.

Reactions: 30
@Oops... apologies for the longest break for the reply!!

I do remember that around that time last year you're getting pics from me - much simpler times for sure I'm actually currently in London, so can share a few pics from here

How's Lyds? Once again pretending she's buying some new property?))) Have been watching the latest vlog from Vik and there, to my absolute horror, I saw The Serial Killer Charchar. His magical face and Jo's granny dresses wasn't something I needed in my life

Reactions: 50
And 2 weeks ago she was raving about K18 (the hair product) not our darling Tattler @K18
No mention of it tonight.

Reactions: 24
Does she have a moustache at the moment?

She's actually filmed an event - cackling her way through it!

Reactions: 15
Croquet lawn 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

More like croqueta lawn for her

Reactions: 16
This is impeccable.
The best post I’ve seen on this thread - no, no. On Tattle full stop.
You are simply the best addition to these threads thank you!

Reactions: 24
Croquet lawn 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

More like croqueta lawn for her
Watch it be a patch of her garden where she will drink wine and eat copious amounts of potato croquettes

Reactions: 27
You have know your influencer status has sunk to the lowest depths when, at an event, you're sat at the same table as Em Sheldon ...

Reactions: 36
“I would never do game shooting. I can’t get my head around how anyone could have the mindset that they have the right to take the life of anything”

….serves up dried up slab of beef. And consumes animals on a very regular basis. Pays £10K + on calf skin bags.
The irony here being that actually shooting game is significantly more humane than the factory farming and slaughter process she doesn’t think twice about. And I say that as someone who doesn’t eat meat.

Reactions: 41
And 2 weeks ago she was raving about K18 (the hair product) not our darling Tattler @K18
No mention of it tonight.
She most likely used the K18 wrong, you should only use it about once a month plus you can't use any conditioning products before using it. We all know she has been oiling her hair prior to washing it so that has likely caused a problem and not allowed the product to perform effectively.

Reactions: 14
I love it when your avatar appears my darling! Thank you for your lovely photographs. How long are you here for? How are you at the moment?

Reactions: 19
Took the words straight out of my mouth.

Reactions: 13
Josie is the original.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.