Lydia Millen #152 Glóby sells for tenner in a discount store - her 'sold out' claim a lie to flog more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree @happyforest its FRAUD! plain and simple, therefore should be made illegal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

By swelling of my lips and gums
Something whiffy this way comes
By my practised big boy pout
I pose my nose to sniff things out
Though I’m in a fishy bubble
Please observe my nose for trouble
Dread? Ahead? - I’m really stewing
This smells off - there’s something brewing...

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Brilliant post. You have hit on so many points, so thought-provoking, receipts / analytics attached. Her desperation is palpable. Can we mass report her Tik Tok account for fraud ?

Doofus.
At least the newspaper is right side up ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I can only say I hope this is your day job and that you get paid very well and recognised greatly every day for it! This is honestly way more thorough than pieces of research done by interns who are eager to impress, and way more cleverly presented than mid level execs of some MNCs . Thanks for the info!!!

Reactions: 36
Wow @happyskies fabulous research and post. I cant wait to see what gifted Christmas pr gifts Lydia gets this year. I bet she's got Cawwie on the phone now begging for some. Did anyone see on Amelia's thread she has been sent the Diptyque advent calender and loads of xmas stuff already.

Reactions: 28
If you went to university I bet your essays were the stuff of legend.

Reactions: 27
@happyskies your post yet again is brilliant! I think you are totally right - she is pushing TikTok so much - and the views and comments do not add up when compared to those on Youtube and Instagram. It cannot be a totally different audience there, there must be a big crossover, and you are right that when she puts her Tiktoks on shorts or stories, she doesn't get that many views!!

Her bot buying has always been questioned, perhaps she's given up with it on Insta, as her numbers are staying the same, but she's trying with TikTok! There are so many comments like you mentioned - I want to be you when I grow up etc - do teens even speak like that - I don't think so! And her views are off the scale - obviously they are probably hitting a more worldwide audience, but still it is very odd, the love for these horrid Amazon dresses too! Your analysis is spot on, please keep posting!

Reactions: 33
Wow. Can you buy comments to go on other people’s Titoks? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: 37
Just looked at some of the comments on the bag TikTok - found a few 15 year olds have made those love you comments.

Plenty of 'negative' ones saying outfits look like cos play, fancy dress, pirates of the caribbean etc.

I hope Amazon are paying her a lot as she's going to alienate other brands working for them, and I cannot see designer brands wanting to associate with her. If only she styled something up with her own collection occasionally...

Reactions: 21
Good Morning and welcome to today

I‘ve been giving some thought to word salad. It’s an interesting concept when you enjoy words (and when you don’t). Are we being fed quite a bit of it without realising? If we step back into the mid 1800’s there are some really good examples of it in nonsense poetry. Take Lewis Carol’s Jabberwocky for instance...

T’was brillig and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe
All mimsy were the borogroves
And the mome rats outgrabe
Beware the Jabberwock my son
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch
Beware the Jujub bird and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch...

So, whether child or adult ( works/worked both ways for me) we get the sense of maybe there’s a battle to overcome here with this mythical Jabberwock which is protected by a Jujub bird and a Bandersnatch. Three potentially glorious monsters in one sentence waiting to be overcome and captured! We know this because further on we are told:-

He took his vorpal sword in hand
Long time the manxome foe he sought...

Words can be used to weaponise emotions, imagination and strong or vapid reaction. Add a bit of intonation in the right place and you could end up with the World‘s Best Love Story or World War 3 depending on your intentions or view point. Great Orators like Churchill might agree wholeheartedly (or not). Years ago I studied some of his speeches which in some cases were word salad which sometimes didn’t make sense unless you extricated the great one-liners from the main body of the text. As it happens, it’s the powerful one-liners that are remembered most. Which may mean most of what we say or write doesn’t matter or get remembered. It gives a strong argument therefore, to just have your name put on your gravestone. Anything else might be marginally superfluous.

I should have said at the beginning, it’s Women’s Day of International Wafflle and I am your Through the Looking Glass Jabber Jockey for the day...Vorpal swords are available at Reception. I’m going back into hiding in my foxes lair before anyone spots them. Gulp...

Peace .

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
That’s what I took from the word ‘clients’ too

Notice how she said she is a collector of antique LV trunks. She is not a collector, she has 2 trunks which means she has a pair not a collection
Lyds' latest following on IG made me laugh.

@K18 Her Travesty is going to go all out to prove to you she is, indeed, a collector of "antique" trunks.
We say "jump monkey jump" ... Lyds asks "How high?"

Reactions: 39
Excellent investigation. This exposure of this industry should be reposted in the news. You have not only exposed LEM, but the entire cheap con artistry of influencers and alike across the board. I wonder if the actual large social media companies and top online retail stores secretly created, own, and run those fake vendors companies to rig views, likes, comments, and engagement. I have always never believed those millions of views metics in social media posts and streaming videos/music. The charts are all rigged, bought, and paid for.

Reactions: 31
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but it's quite normal to get a video get randomly viral, especially when you mention a brand (the amazon/LV case). Some people have one video with 11 million views and all the rest of their videos don't get any. I don't find her numbers there sketchy at all.

Reactions: 10
Our Lady of the Bunga is sending her "country aesthetic" pictures to country themed IG profiles to be featured. How... sad.

And speaking of country themed IG profiles - she has been featured on another one where they also shared a picture of a girl posing with a doe she just shot.

She needs to stop pretending that clay pigeon shooting doesn't lead to further hunting sports that harms innocent animals.

Attachments

Reactions: 29
Funny how "Aston Martin" is just casually shown in this picture ...... try hard much? ..social climber? or just sadly desperate .. you choose?

Reactions: 31
Enjoyed Josie’s latest vlog. The gardens are beautiful (whether they have some or a lot of help with the upkeep), it functions as a productive garden with cut flowers and vegetables.

Reactions: 20
Sorry but I don't believe little miss boring with hideous dress sense is getting millions of views on Tiktok.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.