Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oops...

VIP Member
What Georgian furniture maker did her mother commission these two bow-fronted chests from? Does she know what commissioned means? Can’t be just two old chests can it? Has to be something her mother commissioned. Balderdash.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

happyforest

Chatty Member
It's all smoke and mirrors, lovelies. She wants to portray their financial portfolio as so vast that they can buy a grande property with heaps of land and outbuildings WHILST keeping the new build bungalow for convenience as they work on the new property. They are quickly approaching middle age, but are really just kids playing at adulting.

Anyone with half a brain would know the economy right now is precarious and unlikely to shift positively for at least 18 to 24 months. Interest rates rising and impending property crashes means if they do buy before selling, they may lose both properties. Face it, these idiots don't even own 1 car between them. Everything is on lease or credit. The money in their company accounts isn't enough for her grand plans and there is not even an inkling that they've heavily invested in pensions for retirement. I assume this based on Lydia's inability to stop bragging about anything. If she and Ali had a substantial retirement nest egg, everyone and sundry would know all about it by now.

So they're living day by day, paying down a mortgage on a perfectly acceptable house for 2 tiny people, and putting on airs in an effort to manifest the dream life of being able to nab another extensive property. They truly believe they've got all the tweed necessary for this manifestation.

With the state of the world right now, they'll need a dozen guarantors on their next mortgage. She and Ali both have multiple siblings, so even a future inheritance is unlikely to make the numbers make sense. I don't see how a new pizza oven and an HC deal will make the difference here.

But it's all ok. Everything is perfect. Anyone that has the right frame of mind can dream away increasing expenses for every day items and new mtg interest rate loan woes. All that matters is that the grout on the outdoor paving looks good and that even more headbands can be had in every colour and pattern that highlights the increasingly rustic chin on our dearly deluded Lydia.

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 1.18.33 PM.png

• Heart
  • Sick

Lola Faith

VIP Member
So Teefers has just announced she is the new 'Countryside Ambassador' for HC - that is going to make Lydia furious for sure!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Al Fresco

VIP Member
She only walked past me briefly and then sat down but I’m 5’6 and she was about my height
But are you really 5’6” though?🤣
How tall was her hair?
Could you please take a tape measure with you next time, it’s of national importance.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Her rant on fashion is ridiculous - she's going to be selling more bags and watches, wittling her collection down - no you mean because you've got more tat! She's slagging off designer brands! Burberry are shit apparently because they make tracksuits and that is fast fashion - she has no clue about fahion, what a moron!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
so on TikTok she's trying to come off as Lady of the Manor with her soothing sophisticated voice showing off her bespoke clothing, when in reality she's a screaming banshee maniac narcissist from Milton Keynes! Always the fraud!

• Haha
  • Heart

User111995

Chatty Member
Not really interesting gossip, but the Muddy Duck is my local and I’ve seen Lydia in here quite a lot recently

It’s not that local to her so I was surprised to see her, she’s very thin in real life with big hair

• Wow
  • Sick

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Oven chips, Birds Eye fish in breadcrumbs, frozen peas and supposedly home grown carrots. Dinner for a 7 year old!

Wonder if Twatty wore his Captain Birdseye jacket??

• Haha

hol981

Why does she keep saying KITCHEN GARDEN and TERRACE. It’s a bloody vegetable patch and patio. This fake trying to sound posh act is pathetic

• Haha
  • Sick

K18

VIP Member
Why does she keep saying KITCHEN GARDEN and TERRACE. It’s a bloody vegetable patch and patio. This fake trying to sound posh act is pathetic
It is so bloody annoying isn't it, she also says grounds instead of garden and hamlet instead of cul-de-sac.

Delusions of grandeur.

She just uses words as if they have no set meaning, it is like the friends episode when Joey used a thesaurus to write the letter for Monica and Chandler.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Miscanthus

VIP Member
So Twatty doesn't know what city he's in and the wife doesn't know what century she's in....:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
We've now seen quite a few other Tatters, who also can't stand her, but who have either worked with her or seen her out.

Across the board, they say 5'6" and I believe them. All women know to subtract inches should someone be wearing a heel. It's automatic for us.

Men, not so much.

I believe and trust what a number of our fellow Tattlers have seen first hand now.

Whether someone is 5'6", 5'3", 5'10" or 4'9" on a good day, that does not make the woman. I've seen thin women, large women, tall women and shorter women. ALL beyond gorgeous.

My own beautiful mother is just 5 feet...on a REALLY good day. I could literally carry her when I was 12 years old.

Bottomline, doesn't matter what height this twat is, because across the board the consensus is that she is a rude, bitter bitch and THAT defines her.

The Nicky verbal assault is what she has been known for since she did that heinous act.

She will never live that down and people will never forget.

The bitch is also so dumb and desperate to change the narrative, that she keeps bringing it up over and over and over again. More than 2 fucking years later.

I truly thank the other Tattlers, most recently @User111995 who always report back. It's so much fun to hear about others seeing this muppet up close and personal. :m

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

sequinqueen

I still think her over reaction to Nikki and her hair was mainly down to Globy being such a flop and she couldn’t handle the negative comments and took all her frustration out on Nikki.
She is just a very nasty aggressive narcissist who thought her tanning shite was going to be a sell out.
Even if her hair wasn’t quite how she expected it,to behave in the way she did just shows what an absolute horrible mean girl she really is.
At this point in her career she is just becoming a laughing stock,the ridiculous outfits and now the headbands,which do nothing for her.
I dislike her more and more as time goes on and we continue to witness her true personality,please get professional help Elsie because you sure do need it.

🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾
Well done to all of us for reaching 150 threads!!!
Congratulations to our @Wophie for the winning thread title with 57 votes 🥇:m🎈🔥

It was déjà poo this week with more confused identity, seasonal living, vintage trunks and Bunga 'improvements'....

* Lidl was "hospitalised in a foreign country" after experiencing an episode of confusion and numbness. It was her first #gifted night in Madrid with Land Rover.
* plus one Ali, filmed it as proof. They were late to breakfast, the off-roading Range Rover Sport experience and the finca. So professional!
* we speculated whether it was drink, lack of drink, anxiety, panic attack, an ED, no food, a tight belt or anaemia. No issue was found but she's having further tests, privately.
* Lidl went to Paris on a #gifted trip with Calzedonia along with other influencers, including Vic. She found an ill-fitting, old YSL black mini dress at the bottom of her wardrobe and a pair of MB Hangisis to go with the brand's seamed tights. A headband topped off her 'lewk'. She didn't make it to the brand's instagram.
* Vic had a ball and went on to Paris Fashion Week. Lidl had a Starbucks and went home to her patio.
* we were seasonally confused by Lidl's wardrobe. Amazon Chinese "cashmere" jumper dresses, white jeans, tweed jacket, a white strapless mini dress, tartan shirt, and a polo neck sweater featuring sheep.
* we continued to be confused when the Millen-Morons had an Italian Summer Moments picnic for D&G The Perfume Shop. It featured French bread and cheeses, summer clothes, a chilly north Norfolk beach and a very awkward kiss.
* we knew it really was Autumn when Lidl said she was making her Christmas list and pumpkins slouched in her October word salad.
* people pleaser Lidl is confused about her identity. She'll be whatever you want her to be.... Emily in Paris, Blair Waldorf, Liz Hurley, Theresa May, Lizzie Cundy, Brigitte Macron, Ollie Locke, Julie Walters, a 3 year old beauty pageant contestant or a grandma!
* Lidl is manifesting "an abundance mindset". She now has an orchard....a horse and a thatched cottage. It's called lying.
* work continued in the Bunga garden in time for summer...2023. There's a wildflower "boulevard", #artisansofdevizes limestone terrace, outdoor kitchen with stone sink, pizza oven and Big Green Egg BBQ.
* she's admitted they have no plans to move. Knock me over with a feather!
* Lidl's mum made a surprise appearance in her vlog. No, not a trip to Despina, but an awkward handover of a small pot of MG honey.
* Lidl stated all her Hermès bags, bar one, came from a reseller...and that came from an Hermès store. Hmmmm.....
* a bizarre video about Lidl was unearthed by @kaztt
* instead of deleting comments about #hairgate the narcissist in Lidl couldn't stop herself scratching the festering sore...
🤮 According to her she didn't like her hair and products were used that she didn't agree to. According to us she ignored advice on after care, was humiliated by #globygate and took it out on Nicky.
🤮 According to her it didn't happen because she's confident Nicky can't release footage. According us we have receipts.
🤮 According to her she can't understand why people are held accountable for their actions. According to us you can't argue with stupid.
* it's taken two years and thousands of pounds for her hair to look this "amazing". That isn't the word we would use.
* ....and finally the pièce de bloody résistance...Jimmy Choo sent Lidl #gifted boots....that were too small 😂

News from the husband:
* Ali was pictured on a balcony in Venice with Denis. This was after "four hours in Ralph well spent". Blink twice if you need help climbing out of the closet Ali!
* The Venice trip was for Radisson Collection. All the men wore jeans and t-shirts while Ali rocked silently in a boat wearing a polo neck and white trousers.
* Ali spent an enjoyable week in Portugal playing golf but was happy to be home with his Queen - the cat 😻!

* For #hairgate #globygate and all things Lydia please go the the WIKI (pink button at top of page).

It's only her hair that stops her looking like a man....

View attachment 1622245

Beauty pageant contestant....

View attachment 1622246

Photos thanks to @Peppypoopar and @MissMidnight
She looks demented.😂😂

• Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
The fact that she claims to have evolved and developed as a human being is even more laughable when the twit is here over 2 years later still fucking banging on about her stupid hair and how Nicky did her wrong.

I'd be embarrassed and ashamed to be 20 acting this immature, narcissistic and vile, let alone bloody 34.

Much as she would like to pretend, the twat has learned jack crap and is still here over 2 years later lying, pretending, continuing with her false narrative of what happened and how she was a victim.

I have a feeling Cawwie wanted to leave after Lydia said she made her do that appalling Feb vlog claiming she was a victim of an attack.

If Cawwie, leaves her, the remnants of her career will dissipate rapidly.

I agree with the Tattler that said she sees Ali leaving her soon. I have no doubt. He is getting more work than her. He'll get half of everything and can start fresh on his own without a narc and a witch for a partner.

Yes, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and is an arrogant twat himself, constantly eye fucking himself, but at least the consensus from those that have interacted with him, is that he is respectful and friendly.

If he goes, I pray he takes both the dogs bc Lydia would be even more of a raving bitch to them.

• Heart

beahunny

Chatty Member
Ali thinking so deeply ... I'm just waiting for his (pea) brain to explode 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 1625914

Now that the wee man is earning just as much as Her Travesty, it's "our home"

View attachment 1625937
For Ultimate Focus....of what?

Ali *thinking* (heh):
Oh no.... they are just going to email me to tell me that they are sending me the oatmeal jumper instead of asking me to choose between the oatmeal jumper and the beige jumper??? This simply cannot stand......I must reply with a strongly worded email. I am going to stand here and glare at their very rude email while I aggressively sip my coffee.

• Haha
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
yes exactly... and bad enough it was overpriced, she would have probably been OK in the end if they supported those who actually bought it when they had issues and then pretend it sold out or put a discount code on it later when the price was recognized as just simply greedy. So many influenzers have failed products and somehow it's not the END of them so to speak. I remember the ZERO customer service... noone in the Globy company every helped anyone with damaged items, wrong charges, returns... in fact they turned off dms and all communication so people were forced to post publicly to get help. I think they WAY she handled the launch was the biggest issue for people.

So for Lydia to DAYS LATER treat someone so horribly for a service and refuse to leave until she was happy... and then continue to be nasty during the days before Nicky's labor and ALSO try to take her business down for so many months is just a bit much. PROJECTION!

Again, it's not even so much the ranting at Nicky because she could have EASILY apologized and sent flowers the next day and never spoke of it and moved on to a different hairdresser quietly out of embarrassment. The combination of the hypocrisy of the globy handling and horrific abuse and playing victim is what really did her in with brands and followers.

However now that I know more from first hand reports of how she treated the brands and how lazy and terrible her content and work ethic are... her decline was probably inevitable eventually.
The fact that she continued and still continues to harass Nicky is for me one of the worst parts of this. She could have had her breakdown and screamed and cried at Nickys but she could have gone home reflected, apologised and moved on. INSTEAD she decides to harass Nicky via text, that watsapp group, make countless videos and posts digging at Nicky, that horrendous video where she makes out she has been a victim of an assault, the list just continues. Lydia claims to be a delicate little petal who just bends over backwards to make everyone happy yet none of the things I have listed are the actions of a soft natured person who feels they are a victim. Her actions are those of a bully.

• Heart

User111995

Chatty Member
I don't want to start the height debate again but we have enough evidence on the WIKI to suggest she's 5'3" which is the average height of women in the UK. This is comparing her to other people whose height has been stated publicly and the length of clothes.
The eyewitness who said 5'6" saw her in heels (she's only just taken to flats).
It sounds like Lydia’s height is a contentious topic on this thread, but having seen her in person stood next to me she’s definitely not 5’3”. I’d say she’s more around the 5’5” mark

I’ve seen her in the pub a few times now but if I see her again I’ll try and stand closer to her and report back on a more accurate height estimate for you all ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

TheSweetPanda

Just like all of you, I am baffled about this outdoor kitchen. Especially why the fuck they would get a green egg. It’s popular for smoking meats. At least in the US. They hardly cook let alone eat meat unless it’s a pub dinner. Elsie has no patience at all. How is she going to deal with 14 hours of smoking the meat? At least the food poisoning will help with their eating disorder.

And the outdoor pizza oven. Lots of people make homemade pizza with their kitchen oven. They haven’t never done it once (at least from what I remember, I could be wrong). Are they going to start making their own gluten free pizza dough? Or is it all going to be the pre made dough from that fancy grocery store she talks about. Fancy pizza for their fancy pizza oven they have been saving for that is hopefully worth it. Worth the money to get the views? Because I don’t think it’s for the pizza. I see lots of take and bake in their future. Maybe there is a Papa Murphy's next to the Dominos.

The grout was upsetting because it needed a good power washing and polymeric sand broomed into the joints. But nope...lets rip it all out and start over. Reminds me of the raised (coffin) beds. It only took her three times before she was happy. The first install was ridiculous. She put the horse before the cart and just had to have the beds installed NOW!!!!! Only to realize they were too high and then had them lowered. But let us not forget the removing of the ugly black stained beds to replace with oak beds. Had she not insisted on staining them black right away before the greenhouse was installed and finished, then she might have realized that black stain was not the way to go. Always in a hurry and always right. Sounds like a deadly combo.
YES! Just like when they moved in and took out the inlayed refrigerator and put a Smeg in. Only to put the inlayed refrigerator back in when they did the remodel of the kitchen.

And how she HATED her dressing room because SHE installed it too quickly. And then blamed the installers instead saying it was done too cheaply and all wrong. Along with the basement office and the dining room. Elsie has zero chill.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

K18

VIP Member
I present to you our country princess with her orchard and acres of land filled with ponies.

70813E44-59CE-46A5-A36D-042212666375.png

123691C5-3028-449C-A9B6-F132364F64B2.png

04EF2B3A-4842-4189-8006-C57450B7F8E8.png

779972C3-F270-4AF4-8C0B-8C0828D457B5.png

• Haha
  • Sick