Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 87883Oh bore off Lydia. if you’re getting slagged off on someone else’s comment section maybe it’s because other people’s followers are aware of your bullshit too. Doesn’t mean the person who’s channel or Instagram it is is a troll at all. where does this stupid logic come from
She sure spends a lot of her energy ranting and raving 😂😂

Imagine having such a lovely life and wasting it like this...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She seems to forget that most influencers get out the house and provide valuable, interesting and entertaining content for their followers. They're constantly on the go not lounging on their cheap sofa with a cat crawling up their crotch, barking orders at the big toddler and tiny tears to do her bidding.
Lydia, other influencers/brands who feature you in their posts do not have the time to sit and delete every single comment that doesn't kiss your ass. You're just sour that you can't control everyone else's comment section.
And as you read here l (proven from your rant today), why is it you deleted YouTube comments about you wearing fur? In your rant you said you delete comments that mention other people (narcissistic) not that call you out for your constant tit.

You asked to be part of this world. People can express their opinions as much as they like whether it's positive or negative. So sick of this wannabe dictator.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Poor Lidl is upset she can't control the comments about her across the internet? :ROFLMAO: She truly has no life and zero interests beyond herself. If she had a fulfilling life she wouldn't have time to obsess over herself and constantly spread her negativity all over twitter. Just as she can have opinions so can others.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lidl is asking people to think of her own mental health first and foremost when interacting on social media. JFC, take responsibility for your own well being, you overgrown monster child. Get a therapist and have your assistant monitor your comments. It's really not that difficult.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
You know i'm pretty sure that in her own head she thinks these decisions to say things publicly are a really good idea, they always backfire, because she cannot help but make everything about her. She will be the master of her own downfall lol!

Reactions: 18
How many "work" bags is she in love with??????? When did she start going from Dior to Chanel. Must have finally realised she was getting no wherewith Dior

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus wept! I called it, it's a Chanel haul.

Good luck getting past three minutes and not turning off in disgust.

Shout out to us - 'i'm not checking myself out in the camera, believe me i did enough of that before, and i know i look good'

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

You arrogant witch.

Oh she bought the £600 hair clip, all the other bloggers bought a year ago!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Jesus wept! I called it, it's a Chanel haul.

Good luck getting past three minutes and not turning off in disgust.

Shout out to us - 'i'm not checking myself out in the camera, believe me i did enough of that before, and i know i look good'

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

You arrogant witch.

She is so ignorant - saying that you can now get her Chanel pearl bag in lots of boutiques so Chanel is now becoming more available. Lydia you can buy that bag on their website you fool!
Chanel brooch, Chanel scarf, Chanel bag she's just made Chanel tacky. Its like Daniella Westbrook decked out in Burberry. So lazy cant even be arsed to film a closeup of the brooch. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Chanel work bag - in her own words 'even though i don't leave the house' yep! 'i set up in all different locations'

Come on, hands up if you walk round your house carrying your handbag?

Has she purged her home of everything Dior, replacing the book tote now with the Chanel beach bag - everyone else uses that as holiday bag, now it's her new work bag! What a bleeping moron.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Wonder why if she doesn't have time to reply to any of her fan's comments (other than deleting those that don't worship her) she thinks other influecers have the time to monitor their comments for any that are critical of Her Highness. SO SELF ABSORBED.

Reactions: 21
Repeat after me Ms Millen

CRITICISM IS NOT TROLLING
NOT LIKING YOU IS NOT TROLLING
DISAGREEMENT IS NOT TROLLING
FINDING YOU UNETHICAL IS NOT TROLLING

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The new Chanel video - she has a work bag because even though she works from home she 'moves around the house a lot and sets up in different locations'. I swear, you couldn't make this up. At this point I feel like I'm watching a comedy show.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Do you remember this discussion on pag 34?. Tamara just answered my question on yesterday's video

Tamara explained how expensive are Fashion Weeks. Cause you have to pay for your own tickets, hotels and time you spend there for you and your plus one. Tamara said you might get up to 30% disscount on a hotel but that's it. Tamara also explained she likes to do Fashion Weeks cause she likes to invest on her 'business' that that gives her access to good contacts and good content.

Thanks Tamara. Now is clear to me why Lydia doesn't do Fashion Weeks. Lydia doesn't like to pay for anything. She rathers film 45mins videos of her talking non-sense inside her house than deliver good material.
Tamara knows fashion. Lydia just wears clothes. Tamara can tell you about the designer, the fabric used, and how it can be styled. Lydia can tell you if it's cozy and cute. Tamara has effortless style. Lydia's style is forced and matchy matchy.

Yes it was Longines, I haven't seen Ali mention them since
Lydia did a Longines event with Ali and if I remember correctly she wore a white jumpsuit and then whined how uncomfortable and hot she was all afternoon. I bet the PR people were thrilled with her whiny a$$. Seems like that was one of the last times Longines was mentioned by Ali or Lydia.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have a question - do they own their bungalow outright? As in did they pay off the entire 1.3 million off in cash thus owe nothing on their house to a bank / mortgage company? Because if they still owe a million on a 1.3 million house whilst she has a million sitting in the bank - she really has nothing. Their house debt cancels cash in the bank out. Is there a way to find out if it's paid in full?
it doesn’t quite work like that. The money in the bank is company money. She does, however, aat end of April 2019, have over £900k equity in the company (which can be her money, should she choose to draw it). The money that is drawn is liable to dividend tax via self assessment though. Her initial accounts were revised for Y/E 2017 to clear out the equity so that the dividends received were in excess of £400k (which was probably for mortgage purposes). The personal tax bill associated with that alone would be phenomenal. I imagine a large amount of the equity withdrawn from the company going forward is to keep up with her tax bills and payments on account. Regardless, there is no denying that she is earning a bucket of cash.

The £276k liabilities in the company will consist of VAT payable, corporate tax payable, PAYE payable, Director loan repayment, prepaid debtors (work paid for in advance that has not yet been fulfilled) and any other current liabilities (bills etc that are due in less than 12 months) so it’s hard to judge roughly how much profit has been made, but it would not exceed £1.4m (and that’s calculating assuming all the current liability is corporate tax, which it is not, so not accurate, just a ceiling amount)

retained earnings have increased by nearly £700k though so profits would have exceeded this figure and probably sit around the £1m mark.
I probably have made a few mistakes but looking at everything on my phone but just to give a rough idea!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She seems to forget that most influencers get out the house and provide valuable, interesting and entertaining content for their followers. They're constantly on the go not lounging on their cheap sofa with a cat crawling up their crotch, barking orders at the big toddler and tiny tears to do her bidding.
Lydia, other influencers/brands who feature you in their posts do not have the time to sit and delete every single comment that doesn't kiss your ass. You're just sour that you can't control everyone else's comment section.
And as you read here l (proven from your rant today), why is it you deleted YouTube comments about you wearing fur? In your rant you said you delete comments that mention other people (narcissistic) not that call you out for your constant tit.

You asked to be part of this world. People can express their opinions as much as they like whether it's positive or negative. So sick of this wannabe dictator.
Influencers seem to think that only they can have a voice because they are special and important. I see this entire 'influencer' phenomenon to slow down. I can't remember how many times in the last week I have read the statement "I hate that term, influencer." Some YouTuber/bloggers even go out of their way to not use that term. Others relish in it like Lydia and Frow.

Off topic but did anyone catch Ali on the sofa with Lumi? I guess Ali's new haircut is permanent. It is so awful that you almost feel embarrassed for him.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.