Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali dear, one look at your wife's insta shows you lydl has zero men following or commenting....she has zero sex appeal🙊 Everyone stares at a freak show sorry but it's true..badly microbladed brows we look and nudge our mate... severely obese we can't avert our gaze..sorry it's human nature. Big nosed orange faced woman stomping about with labels hanging off her talking into a vlogging camera? Yeah that father was there for the circus just like the rest of us are. Pity you Ali for your lot; his wife is worth ten of yours you mug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ali’s own friends yell at his wife to f*ck off. A woman that draws men’s attention never gets treated like that.
It is stereotypical, but that is the reality of life, for someone in her age group there is nothing in her appearance that might spark an interest. And the way she carries herself does not help either.

Reactions: 24
THIS is evidence of a classic true narcissist. She makes someone's death about her too! She's screaming into a bleeping abyss about the negative comments she gets and has to keep deleting. NOT about mental health, depression and suicide. (** sidetone: I promise you she will suddenly have a video or blog or post about mental health which she never gave a flying duck about before. Just like the homeless and the "aminals" she was going to volunteer with the charity for.

This witch is revolting........someone commits suicide and she has turned the whole thing about her and what she's done and how she's affected. She certainly is not affected when she is begging for free tit and prancing around her bungalow "faffing" tit around her house.

She made the homeless video about her too talking about how SHE was almost homeless which is bullshit when she was in uni, staying with grandma and working to buy luxury purses not saving for an apartment or to put food on the table.

She chooses to lie and be a fraud and deceive people so she should expect to be called out about her being a fake twit.

When has she screamed and talked about the mental health of others or suicide awareness?? No, it's always just about how she's a victim and not getting enough likes or nice comments. What a shallow, selfish witch.

She chooses to be on social media and put her life out there so shouldn't act like a bleeping victim. And again to make someone else ending their life about herself is the most disgusting, selfish, crude thing she's done in my opinion. She has no awareness, no intelligence and no empathy for others. What a bleeping narcissist.

Pardon my rant but I work in the psych field and really take issue with people that use other people's suffering and death for their own platform, profit or to draw attention to themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
she never said blonde.
Or that at all.
She said she was the only one who wasn’t pregnant out of the girls that were at her house.

the chavvy medallion is the best thing I’ve seen all day 😂😂
Not sure where that came from haha could of sworn someone posted a photo of some blonde girls insta photo associated with lydia and trying to figure out who it could be and if it was Carrie or even possibly Vic who was pregnant because she's blonde also... Must have been dreaming haha..

Reactions: 4
Domestic abuse charges aside 😐

the fact Lydia **QVC Queen** Millen sees herself in the same category as Caroline Flack, an actress and presenter,
is laughable.

Reactions: 36
THIS is evidence of a classic true narcissist. She makes someone's death about her too! She's screaming into a bleeping abyss about the negative comments she gets and has to keep deleting. NOT about mental health, depression and suicide. (** sidetone: I promise you she will suddenly have a video or blog or post about mental health which she never gave a flying duck about before. Just like the homeless and the "aminals" she was going to volunteer with the charity for.

This witch is revolting........someone commits suicide and she has turned the whole thing about her and what she's done and how she's affected. She certainly is not affected when she is begging for free tit and prancing around her bungalow "faffing" tit around her house.

She made the homeless video about her too talking about how SHE was almost homeless which is bullshit when she was in uni, staying with grandma and working to buy luxury purses not saving for an apartment or to put food on the table.

She chooses to lie and be a fraud and deceive people so she should expect to be called out about her being a fake twit.

When has she screamed and talked about the mental health of others or suicide awareness?? No, it's always just about how she's a victim and not getting enough likes or nice comments. What a shallow, selfish witch.

She chooses to be on social media and put her life out there so shouldn't act like a bleeping victim. And again to make someone else ending their life about herself is the most disgusting, selfish, crude thing she's done in my opinion. She has no awareness, no intelligence and no empathy for others. What a bleeping narcissist.

Pardon my rant but I work in the psych field and really take issue with people that use other people's suffering and death for their own platform, profit or to draw attention to themselves.
So well said. I’m so tired of her constant complaining about how poorly she is treated.

People calling you out on lies and hypocrisy isn’t bullying.
People asking a valid question isn’t bullying.
People mentioning how poorly you treat the people around you isn’t bullying.
People asking for honest disclosure is not bullying.

I’m tired of Lydia using other people’s terrible circumstances to try to police the internet.

I don’t know the lady who passed. It’s always sad for the people left behind in these cases. Maybe bullying isn’t the only issue here. I see people looking for a quick and easy way to fame and fortune. The online world is fickle however and when your moment is up they are done with you.

When you have little of worth to fall back on I can see how it can destroy what may well be poor self esteem to start with. Maybe we need to encourage people to value themselves for more than a like and subscribe. Maybe we need to encourage people to seek to provide something of value and to have a back up plan.

I don’t see other people on social media who have used it to launch lasting business opportunities carry on this way. Lazy, superficial people who just want back pats for breathing and taking photos of themselves are always the most thin skinned. They expect nothing but praise for doing absolutely nothing. It’s time to wake up.

Lydia, the best thing you can do to send a message would be to walk away. Make a real impact - leave this horrible place behind you and go live your best life with some self respect. I will be the first to give you a standing ovation.

EDIT: Also, we never know what goes on in someone else’s life or head. Online hate seems like an easy answer when we know nothing. Things may well run much deeper. In a way it trivialises mental health issues and instead of encouraging people to seek help we just lay blame. This doesn’t solve anything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Our dear sweet simple Ali. I will give him some credit where it's due. He has some banging taste in oldschool mototown music.
I probably wouldn’t have anything to say about him if he wouldn’t be her husband tbh 😂
Ditch her tiny tears!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched Ali's Instagram story. When will Lydia realize that real boss ladies do not talk like a baby. I bet that she think's it's sexy. None of the men I know would think that is sexy. But then none of the men I know would wear their hair combed forward like that or wear a necklace over a roll neck.

Did anyone catch the "Carrie and her friend." I bet we never ever see another Carrie man, again. Just like I suspect we will see very little of the new assistant.

Reactions: 23
Totally off subject here, laying in bed hearing the storm raging outside, do you think Lydiot and Aldi worry that their house will flood. Can you imagine the games room, gym, office all under water 💦

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Totally off subject here, laying in bed hearing the storm raging outside, do you think Lydiot and Aldi worry that their house will flood. Can you imagine the games room, gym, office all under water 💦
Their house is flooded. The downstairs toilet doesn't even work. Every so often, Ali has to shimmy his tiny bottom down a drain to unplug to reattach something in the pipes. They paid £1.3 MILLION for that lemon.

• Wow
  • Haha
So well said. I’m so tired of her constant complaining about how poorly she is treated.

People calling you out on lies and hypocrisy isn’t bullying.
People asking a valid question isn’t bullying.
People mentioning how poorly you treat the people around you isn’t bullying.
People asking for honest disclosure is not bullying.

I’m tired of Lydia using other people’s terrible circumstances to try to police the internet.

I don’t know the lady who passed. It’s always sad for the people left behind in these cases. Maybe bullying isn’t the only issue here. I see people looking for a quick and easy way to fame and fortune. The online world is fickle however and when your moment is up they are done with you.

When you have little of worth to fall back on I can see how it can destroy what may well be poor self esteem to start with. Maybe we need to encourage people to value themselves for more than a like and subscribe. Maybe we need to encourage people to seek to provide something of value and to have a back up plan.

I don’t see other people on social media who have used it to launch lasting business opportunities carry on this way. Lazy, superficial people who just want back pats for breathing and taking photos of themselves are always the most thin skinned. They expect nothing but praise for doing absolutely nothing. It’s time to wake up.

Lydia, the best thing you can do to send a message would be to walk away. Make a real impact - leave this horrible place behind you and go live your best life with some self respect. I will be the first to give you a standing ovation.

EDIT: Also, we never know what goes on in someone else’s life or head. Online hate seems like an easy answer when we know nothing. Things may well run much deeper. In a way it trivialises mental health issues and instead of encouraging people to seek help we just lay blame. This doesn’t solve anything.

That was absolutely beautiful in its heart-felt truth. And I agree; it seems like these people are over-confident because they're putting it all out there and it appears that they think they are the cat's meow. But usually they don't, really, deep down inside. And it's common that if they started happy and confident, the constant need for more-more-more and grow-grow-grow (fans, or followings and likes- not intellectual or emotional growth) rips it right out of them. It always has. Even the earliest "celebrities" usually ended up total assholes or total recluses. That speaks volumes.

• Heart
I found this to be a great example of Lydia completely missing the point....and I completely agree with the comment (not the reply)
C84DBE13-791F-43F2-91B7-B18AA4B1C61D.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.