Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am wondering what Ali bought in bed? Suppose it's so easy to buy online off your mobile these days eh. Hopefully he bought something bespoke and game changing. Lydia luv, if you're reading, it's BROUGHT not BOUGHT.

Claire Chanelle is pregnant...
I can imagine Lydia's jealousy this morning. She probably had some oat biscuits to advertise and well, isn't that now going to be overshadowed by this news!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I am wondering what Ali bought in bed? Suppose it's so easy to buy online off your mobile these days eh. Hopefully he bought something bespoke and game changing. Lydia luv, if you're reading, it's BROUGHT not BOUGHT.

I can imagine Lydia's jealousy this morning. She probably had some oat biscuits to advertise and well, isn't that now going to be overshadowed by this news!

No, he brought Lumi a cat treat and Lidl her lemon water drink.

And they say romance isn't dead....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No, he brought Lumi a cat treat and Lidl her lemon water drink.

And they say romance isn't dead....
Yes I’m aware of that. I was only joking and taking a swipe at illiterate Lydia writing bought instead of brought. Pet peeve of mine!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I literally just screenshotted this to post on here 🤣 glad I’m not the only one who gets annoyed by the MG’s incorrect use of brought/bought (as well as all the other incorrectly spelt / pronounced words)

Reactions: 13
Oh dear god and the Virgin Mary....

let us pray,
Please do not allow Lydia to get herself knocked up just because all the Lux crew are getting knocked up,
Make it impossible for her to purchase a turkey baster on line and do not allow these two to do the sex, even this one time for the gram opportunities,
Allow Ali to live his best Philip Schofield life and help Lydia to realise she can only ever love herself and her reflection.

Amen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
One thing I’ll never understand is her “I’ve got on a pair of the calzedonia tights” you just have black tights on. Why can’t you say I have a pair of tights on??? Why do you have to say the brand like you’re special. I can’t bare to hear the word calzedonia again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Ali's instastories - photos and comments of him and Lydia and how much he loves her....

Lydia's instastories - flowers from Louboutin :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Ali's instastories - photos and comments of him and Lydia and how much he loves her....

This speaks volumes, you can tell who/what her real loves are. Got to love those brands and all the freebies. They clearly have different expectations of this marriage and relationship.

Reactions: 17
I now only follow her home account, because I do think her house is lovely. She's mentioned that she's bought loads of the floral arrangements that were loaned for her recent shoot. I've just looked on their website and they're soooooooooo expensive.. it's painful.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
You’re still a massive bellend Ali but props to you for the IGTV content.

the smell of fear “can I take your order please” pushes him to do better.

I’m on board with that.
Still not getting a rave thread you twit. 😬

I now only follow her home account, because I do think her house is lovely. She's mentioned that she's bought loads of the floral arrangements that were loaned for her recent shoot. I've just looked on their website and they're soooooooooo expensive.. it's painful.
see I think vanilla ice cream is lovely,
Lovely, but hella bland.
Her house is vanilla ice cream. 😑 it’s so basic and lacks any originality or personality.
She hasn’t even stuck a flake in it. #metaphorlydia

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think her house looks like that of a bachelor who used to live with his mum, and his mum has passed away and he just left everything. It looks dusty, even with her magical cleaner coming in regularly. I think she should let Ali style the house top to bottom. He has flash and style and far better instincts than she does. Just look at his office/dressing room. I do wish he'd stop wearing his shirts unbuttoned / showing multiple Liberace like pendants, but overall Ali is far "smoother" than clunky Lydia.

And I agree with the above poster about Lydia's neck. For someone so painfully thin, you'd think her neck and face would be gaunt. Nope. It's the layers of filler migrating South. Video doesn't lie, she's as lumpy as an old couch. Crazy to think she's only THIRTY ONE. Both she and Ali are aging faster than milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Probably bought as in gifted!!

Reactions: 8
And I agree with the above poster about Lydia's neck. For someone so painfully thin, you'd think her neck and face would be gaunt. Nope. It's the layers of filler migrating South. Video doesn't lie, she's as lumpy as an old couch. Crazy to think she's only THIRTY ONE. Both she and Ali are aging faster than milk.
I'm the same age as her and the difference is just vast. Granted I look youngish for my age but if you put us two together she looks about 15 years older than me. I'm at the point where I am starting to see slight signs of ageing around my eyes and have considered tear trough fillers, but one look at Lydia puts me riiiiiiight off having anything filled, ever. I'll just drink more water and be better with my diet 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Aww how thoughtful - she waited until most of valentines day was over to post a lovely message to Ali :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Shes such a witch she put on her valentines pic of her and Ali 'overall I love you more then I want to strange you so we're doing ok'.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

Interesting that he posted all old pictures of them together and only one recent picture. Perhaps he prefers her old face too!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.