Lydia Millen #149 Harness Horribilis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the shmize to the camera that irks me….it looks so idiotic…I mean I think he thinks he looks really great, and therein lies the problemo…..a conflict of opinions…and that forehead looks suspiciously elongated…..this pair could star in a travelling circus if things don’t work out at the tadpole club. ……sorry, The Potage…
141DEDBA-F34D-40FC-8CA6-FA1277F55B36.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I feel she's been left behind by all the peers that started out at the same time. Jamie Genevieve is a makeup darling with her Vieve line being lauded by everyone it seems. Victoria is heaps ahead in all her brand deals. Even Clare (whilst still a somewhat smaller youtuber) has far more real estate and goodies than when she was mucking about with Labia Millen. And what are the M-G's up to? Walks in the countryside, repainting rooms yet again, vitamin drips, and Amazon hauls.

Lydia is even losing control over Ali, with him secretly filming her abusive behavior and putting it out for the world to see. Every single upload of her that he drops gives veracity to Nicky's claims of abuse against Lydia that fateful night. If Lydia can be that appalling to puppies, PUPPIES, imagine how vile she was towards Nicky about her hair. Her hair, the main thing about herself that she seems to put above everything else. Honestly, it must have been utterly terrifying for Nicky.

I'm so happy to see Nicky Lazou doing so well and hope her new hair product line catapults her even higher. I'll be buying it to support her.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I feel she's been left behind by all the peers that started out at the same time. Jamie Genevieve is a makeup darling with her Vieve line being lauded by everyone it seems. Victoria is heaps ahead in all her brand deals. Even Clare (whilst still a somewhat smaller youtuber) has far more real estate and goodies than when she was mucking about with Labia Millen. And what are the M-G's up to? Walks in the countryside, repainting rooms yet again, vitamin drips, and Amazon hauls.

Lydia is even losing control over Ali, with him secretly filming her abusive behavior and putting it out for the world to see. Every single upload of her that he drops gives veracity to Nicky's claims of abuse against Lydia that fateful night. If Lydia can be that appalling to puppies, PUPPIES, imagine how vile she was towards Nicky about her hair. Her hair, the main thing about herself that she seems to put above everything else. Honestly, it must have been utterly terrifying for Nicky.

I'm so happy to see Nicky Lazou doing so well and hope her new hair product line catapults her even higher. I'll be buying it to support her.
So will I.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Watching her talk about her Christmas list is one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen. This is a woman who spends literally 90% of her time looking at new stuff, ordering new stuff and ripping open boxes of new stuff, and yet here she is in mid September, making a list of stuff she wants other people to buy her 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Meanwhile in the real world, normal working people are considering whether we should bother with Christmas presents for anyone other than the kids this year because life is so bloody expensive. I guess she wouldn’t know that given that even her grocery shopping is gifted.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Watching her talk about her Christmas list is one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen. This is a woman who spends literally 90% of her time looking at new stuff, ordering new stuff and ripping open boxes of new stuff, and yet here she is in mid September, making a list of stuff she wants other people to buy her 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Meanwhile in the real world, normal working people are considering whether we should bother with Christmas presents for anyone other than the kids this year because life is so bloody expensive. I guess she wouldn’t know that given that even her grocery shopping is gifted.
It's on her Christmas list because you can't buy Catherine Walker with vouchers or at Bicester. The closest she will get to one will be a Souster and hicks copy or a Karen Millen knockoff.

Also the corset back coats from Karen Millen she has allegedly designed are a copy of an Alexander McQueen design.

Screenshot 2022-09-22 at 21.26.07.png

Why would she need to wait for government guidance on what to do after the Queen passed, it really was quite simple.
1. Be respectful
2. Wear black if you want to
3. Don’t be so selfish that you are only caring about whether or not you get an extra bank holiday day.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I don’t know if any of you live up north (so if you don’t you might have absolutely no idea what I’m talking about 😆) but I’ve just watched her unbox the trunks and talk about how she wants to display stuff in them and I honestly feel like she’s trying to recreate Beamish Museum in her house 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don't know what Beamish Museum is but I have a feeling I can picture it, lol. She had me intrigued with the cool leather antiques until she said "I would buy vintage clothing to make a valet display in Ali's wardrobe" and "I could put this in Ali's wardrobe for a display of WALKING STICKS". WHAT in the heck? Sure the pieces were nice but she is trying to make some strange old timey inauthentic display out of them.

The way she now has taken ownership of the outdoor kitchen that originally was for Ali to BBQ a burger now an then... MY SINK, MY My My... and going on about doing dishes in the sink with a view... as if she is the one who ever does dishes. EYEROLL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
You have to laugh at the obsurdity of some of the stuff she spouts! Waiting for government guidance - what did Liz Truss drop you an email or something? She is full of tit and uses anything she can to make excuses for herself.

I only watch her vlogs to see what crap she's going to come out with next! Lies about moving house - so luxe putting plastic film on her velux windows - have some blinds made you tight cow! Blagging a green egg for the garden as Teefers and Vic have them - so desperate to trump them with her outside kitchen - Vic already has hers! Pathetic!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
New filler warning people….Jaws doesn’t stand a chance….
View attachment 1597660
LOL Note the space between the "intro" of the vlog and the resuming... was just the amount of days it takes for Filler to calm down and look less swollen and bruised... yet she wants to make it sound like she was just so upset by the queen's death. I remember a tattler remarking on the recent filler nose in a story and if memory serves, she was wearing the clothing from today's vlog.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
LOL Note the space between the "intro" of the vlog and the resuming... was just the amount of days it takes for Filler to calm down and look less swollen and bruised... yet she wants to make it sound like she was just so upset by the queen's death. I remember a tattler remarking on the recent filler nose in a story and if memory serves, she was wearing the clothing from today's vlog.
I'm afraid I can't tell what she's wearing but I can see where the needle went in! 😁
Screenshot_20220914-223855_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Damage control much? B***ch 🤬🤬🤬
And did you catch her saying they need a bigger sofa because they like to sit with her? Huh? Any excuse to beg beg beg for more stuff stuff stuff. And WHO would want to sit and watch a movie in a WOOL dress?

That whole song and dance about not wearing "cashmere" loungewear anymore because the amazon cashmere dresses and skirts are even more comfortable to wear around the house. Yeah right she looks SO put together in a dress around the house. Personally I think she looks much better with a high ponytail and loungewear.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Damage control much? B***ch 🤬🤬🤬
Reminds of the advert for the Rspca, the lady from the Rspca was crying about a young dog who's tail was still wagging at his owner even though his owner beat him 😢 it really upsets me how she treats those poor innocent dogs, she doesn't deserve them, I hate anyone who's abusive to an innocent animal, I HATE YOU LYDIOT!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Me, too. It appears that she put a lot of time and effort into getting the perfect hair product. Unlike Lydiot who put what little effort she could into the appearance of the box and her logo.

If a dentist will work with her again after the big Invisalign fail!
Her teeth look like they are shifting and jutting outward.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I just watched the TikTok about the scarf. It has to be a parody 😂 She looks so ridiculous that I almost feel bad for her. Almost.

1293B05F-1AF3-48BD-B209-9A807C11B2E2.jpeg
35E158D1-4564-4633-AB79-3993914847F2.jpeg

445A7F57-FC15-4B0C-BA4F-E66CF8555B38.jpeg
631831CE-055D-433F-89F4-C13968F667E6.jpeg

B209039E-9B8E-48DD-A22F-5DC3764C60B9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
And did you catch her saying they need a bigger sofa because they like to sit with her? Huh? Any excuse to beg beg beg for more stuff stuff stuff. And WHO would want to sit and watch a movie in a WOOL dress?

That whole song and dance about not wearing "cashmere" loungewear anymore because the amazon cashmere dresses and skirts are even more comfortable to wear around the house. Yeah right she looks SO put together in a dress around the house. Personally I think she looks much better with a high ponytail and loungewear.
We all know what she dresses like when she isn’t filming. Ali shows it in the perfect display of passive aggressive fury.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Haha, watching a 2009 film, It's Complicated, didn't know about it before because it wasn't who she was before to know about such a film. It's well documented that she loved to watch Love Island, and probably still does. And because she was in a tiny house in Milton Keynes previously she wasn't amongst the Made in Chelsea set either, who are actually "made in Chelsea" or nearer to.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.