Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luna252

VIP Member
Her shorts have started appearing on my YouTube feed a lot and no one can convince me she isn’t just parodying Patti Pinkcake

Oh my god! She is unintentionally hilarious! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Love the way she just chucks her designer coats on the floor! 😳😂😂

Edit: Amanda Holden seems to follow her and love all her posts! Who is this woman?! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Shoegal14

Chatty Member
View attachment 1531178

Thank you for another fab recap Captain!

I have borrowed dear @MissMidnight photo to ask if anyone understands why these ridiculous over the head with the arms poses are used? ( I think someone here aptly described it as a dinosaur pose). It looks utterly plonkerdiculous and surely it cannot be approved of as a stance for a model? From whatever angle it’s viewed from it looks awkward and entirely questionable. She used the pose whilst standing on window ledges in Bath too. Are KM photographers too timid to advise her not to do it?
For a moment I thought this was a parrot 🦜

• Haha

Delizia

VIP Member
I can’t fathom why they are continuing their work with Lydia. Is she really bringing in that many sales? Given Lydia’s lifestyle they must be paying her a lot too, it’s so strange
I guess she's receiving royalties? That's what brands usually do. But I have absolutely no idea how it's negociated.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
She's so delusional because she gets positive comments on her posts and vlogs - she chooses to ignore (delete) all the negativity (truth) and live in this little bubble called Lydias World, where only people that agree with her can stay (Ali and Carrie the enablers). No one else fits into this!

I'd be interested to look at her brand list for August compared with last year and a couple of years ago, brands are dwindling away and she doesn't work aat cultivating relationships - as she's so patronising and condescending, she think they should all be bowing down to her! As we've said, it is most likely the Cle de peau invite was last minute and someone dropped out - she's not first choice for anything.

Has she given up the Grandma thing - prancing around in bondage harnesses and belts with Victoria Beckham crop tops - who even is she these days? Does she know? she's copying anyone and everyone out of desperation and jealousy!
There are brand lists in the WIKI (pink button at top of page) thanks to @shiroyagisan and our @MissMidnight
regularly compiles lists of brands (you can search for her posts in the search facility).

Please remember that some of us here too have that kind of bodytype and have to take that kind of commentary everywhere. It hurts! And I would never ever say something negative about other bodytypes. Why is it ok to do it to us? I’m 42 and I’ve been told that it’s nok ok to have my body for as long as I can remember. But only from other women…
I show this today on Instagram... This reminded me of Elsie immediately!
View attachment 1545690
I was in Munich a couple of years ago and was desperate to buy a traditional outfit but my girlfriends wouldn't let me (I would have worn it immediately). I still dream about it. The dirndl skirt was pink 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
It is an hour long vlog thats an ad for Intermissimi - so they are still working with Lydiot - more fool them!

• Sick
  • Wow

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Yet again she just repeats crap across her channels - now there's a TikTok of what is in her mini Kelly, and a Youtube short of her putting on the navy jumper dress and cardigan. Same old boring rubbish, just spread across all platforms. Lazy, lazy cow she is!

This comment was replied to today, hours ago, so she is constantly looking at her comments on last nights flog and she's left lots of negative ones on there, saying how horrible the dresses were etc. Also her response to this comment is just typical Lydia!
People who ONLY have to THINK about the horrors are of the world are the only ones with the leisure of watchingYouTube to escape it.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Lydia is literally fooling (gaslighting?) her followers into thinking she’s some version of the Queen incarnate just because she, too, has been in a boat, has ridden a horse, has dogs, wears tweed, walks in the country, drives a Range Rover, wears grandma outfits, walks around in poofy skirted ball gowns etc etc etc.

What a weirdo.

• Sick

wait_ineedto_flogthis

I always thought that Lydia was a narcissist before but after that guy at Souter and Hick’s was talking poured his heart out about Princess Di all that Lydia could do is cut him off when he’s talking and change the subject being about her!!! It was so cringeworthy and if that would have been me I would have let him finish and said how I was really struck by her demeanor and what a genuine beauty she really was!!! I to have to watch myself when people are talking but I know when someone who is sharing a story you don’t interrupt!!! Do you all notice on Ali’s channel she comes off as if she’s a know it all and as if she’s a female Charlie (Josie’s Charlie) it’s usually a business like conversation with those two when that’s her husband and they are usually talking about putting outfits together which is the most bizarre interaction between a supposedly straight male! I mean my husband wouldn’t partake in any kind of talk when it comes to clothing and how they look! 🤷‍♀️

Her face looks greasy and I wonder what they were trying to get acrossed here that they are loaded with money when they are playing dress up!!!😂🤷‍♀️🥱
I still 100% think she is pregnant hence the greasy glow, extra volume skirts. Watch this space. I think she really is this time.

• Wow
  • Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
Frank! Haven’t you sorted this wretched delete button out yet? We’ve got a fabulous woman suffering here! Now pull your finger out and do some maintenance ….

In accordance with our continuous improvement policy Management would like to apologise to @MissMidnight . This is getting ridiculous but we are working on it…

Last edited:
  • Haha
As promised, to accompany Elsie’s Chapter 9 September word salad, here is the short complete list of brands who decided it would be a fabulous idea to work with the turnip over the past 31 days. 🙄

Adanola
Ocado
Cult Beauty
GHD (PR)
Amazon Fashion
MyTheresa (voucher)
Rodial
Karen Millen
Diptyque (PR)
Soru Jewellery (PR)
Clé de Peau Beauté (PR Event - Polo Match)

That’s a grand total of just 11 brands … which is 2 fewer brand deals than she had in August!

If Her Travesty’s brand deals continue to decline at this rate over the next three months, she will have practically no content come Vlogmas. 🤫

PS: I hope you guys are finding this little side project of mine useful. 🙂

Yes. Very much so! Thank you.

• Heart

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
Think they meant command strips 😂
Actually I’ve used this Velcro advertised on sm, I bought some to hang a small A4 size picture frame, it didn’t work for it, I think the stand at the back of the frame interfered with the contact but it was hella strong. 😳

• Wow