Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Proof she loves being talked about whether it’s good, bad or indifferent.

Does anyone else have as many threads as her?
Funnily enough - I was thinking the same thing recently and the Tattle thread Jack Monroe seems to have about 380 threads! I didn’t even know who that was but apparently she is a non-binary cookery writer who seems to have been homeless for a while and wrote some books on cooking on a shoestring.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

ilikenailpolish

I remember when she was redoing the dressing room, and saying she had to throw out the dressing table chair as it was so disgusting and stained. I mean, what the actual?!!

I don't understand how you can have so little care for your home and belongings?!
To be fair, she is bathed and caked in fresh fake tan + 10 years’ worth of leftover residue from it all — if it were me, I would not know what else I could do other than to cling wrap the chair.

I believe her behaviour has always been like this, I just think she is not trying as hard to cover it up anymore.
I have to agree. To have a skill “return” one must’ve possessed it to begin with. I think she lost opportunities to improve when covid hit, but I also think she never enjoyed or cared for it anyway…

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Ok tattlers… A welcomed NIP in the air 😝 🎯🎯

View attachment 1545471
Oh gawd - Chutney = shitney incoming - preparing her home-made Christmas presents early, I presume. Stationary = gift tags for said shitney and before we know it, it will be vlogmas starting in October so she can take three months off.

Suzie Bonaldi took her tripod to Ibiza so she could film - surely these two muppets can get one??

Looks like Shitney is in-coming based on todays welcome to September word salad!
Sorry - hadn’t seen your post! X

Last edited:
  • Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
D’you think these shorts might yield just as much dosh as the vlogs so why bother with the vlogs? Second week now no vlog from the little fellah...maybe he’s got his eye on becoming a golf / racing commentator. At least he can stand up to do that job. No stooping required.

• Haha

Sofie

VIP Member
Ali : "... And also, I think Lydia wants me to think about re-decorating these hives."
Don't tell me she is making him paint the hives sage.
:rolleyes:
Seriously, there is something wrong with this girl.
...and him too. Why does he think him being subservient to her Travesty is good content?

• Sad

Polava

VIP Member
That’s a pretty good walking skill she’s got! Toes down first so really she should be walking backwards! Or is she walking backwards and using camera trickery 🤣

• Haha

Wazabi

Chatty Member
Very well said, I get being annoyed at how she behaves sometimes etc but constantly slating someone's appearance/body shape is not nice at all and just makes women look bad in general.
Sorry, love. This ain't the place for nice :sneaky:

• Haha

Al Fresco

VIP Member
I’ve always thought that they might move but keep the bunga and rent it out and perhaps that might explain their continuing to make changes to their own taste as they would still consider it their property🤷🏻‍♀️ If she already has someone in mind as a tenant, that would also mean they could move relatively quickly without a chain. Or they could just be dickheads. Sadly, I think they’ve both got plenty of money from begging and selling to mugs.

Slightly off topic but, speaking of tenants and nightmare owners, that reminded me of one of my favourite tv shows years ago, Mapp and Lucia. Both were terrible, fake snobs trying to outdo each other but Elsie and Ali are like Lucia and Georgie. Or is that Josie and Charlie?🤔. Anyway, it’s very dry humour and worth it just to see the beautiful villages. Au reservoir!

• Haha
  • Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
This is what I think and hear watching and listening to Lydiot's flogs, just on repeat 🥱😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Total click bait title, and she's just talking about moving and other crap in her new pretentious voice!

Making changes in our next video - what the garden stuff is it??? Bore off!

• Heart

Emi1727

Right so her new jewellery line (Lydia are you taking note) needs to be a charm bracelet with the following charms, please feel free to add any!

Banana
Lettuce/spinach
Tanning mitt
Mini Hermes Kelly
Sausage Dog
Dior logo (why not eh)
Rockstud/Oran sandal
Croissant
Pasta
Cheese
Chupi (cheapie) ring
And the little toe!

• Haha
  • Sad

Oops...

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Catlady1234 for the new thread title with 42 votes :m🥇For those not paying attention it references comments that consistently support Lidl, leading us to wonder if Rexysmum IS Lidl!

Thanks to @georgiecait for the great poll suggestion 🏆

* After announcing to her 1 million subs worldwide that Covid 19 is over, Lidl fell ill. It was Covid.
* Symptoms included lack of taste, listlessness and no appetite. How did she even know she was ill?
* Just two weeks on from admitting it was Covid she was still poorly and exhausted. 'Everyone' suggested she had Long Covid and she agreed. We suggested she was an ill-informed mallingerer.
* She no longer has headaches. She was dehydrated. She's drinking more water. Funny that you always had a water flask in every shot.
* The garden makeover is imminent. Garden design meetings have been held with Nicholsons. I think you'll find Grossie did it first, Lidl.
* The loo at Nicholsons features the same panelling and Barnaby Gates wallpaper as Lidl's 'powder room'. She claimed they copied her and decided that NOW is the time to formally unveil hers!
* Lidl reports that Nicholsons said her garden is "difficult". Er...I think you misheard love. They said you are difficult!
* Lidl had another Cara Mellon 'shoot'. She verbally trashed the hotel she was staying in, paid for by KM, saying it was "dilapidated" and "unloved". A bit like you Elsie!
* She spent £286 on hundreds of bulbs from Sarah Raven, a favourite of Grossie... We're looking forward to seeing you on your knees planting them!
* Outfits of the day on TikTok are becoming more and more like costumes... So far we've had shotgun wedding, middle aged bride, tavern wench, Rumlestiltskin's wife (thanks Master Midnight), Out of Africa, dominatrix Maid Marion, nurse Ratchet, Carmen Miranda, Mormon baptism and Coco the clown.
* Our 'fashion maven' paired a white sleeveless cotton dress with a tweed HC jacket and called it autumnal. Where's your cardi, girlfriend?
* She was vile to make up artist and friend Alex, calling her out for stealing, peeing, taking holidays, her choice of men and her "responsibilities". Lidl doesn't even want Alex's children at the Bunga.
* Lidl says no other make up artist will work with her. Maybe try being kind...and not coughing in her face when you might still have Covid?
* She doesn't like blowing her nose in public. So picking your nose and eating your ear wax is ok then?
* Lack of content means she resorted to lists of "things that make me smile". She couldn't manage 10 things and Mr MG didn't make the cut.
* She slammed Ali for his love of golf saying she's a "golf widow". He was practising in the garden!
* She says that golf is the third person in their marriage. Lidl, you may not be Princess Diana but we think you mean Camilla Cawwie.
* Ali not only checked the reflection of his naked torso in a Bunga window but he photographed it to treasure the beautiful moment for ever.
* Under direction from his wife Ali went threw (sic) his wardrobe and through (sic) away anything cool, trendy or with an urban vibe. He's left with a vest, a floral shirt and a brown pinstripe jacket to go with his ankle grazer trews.
* Vic posted a photo of hubby Alex with her baby niece. Lidl posted a photo of Ali with her friend's baby.
* She's turned off likes and limited interactions. Can't cope with the negativity, Lidl?

In other news
🌞* Grossie is in Abu Dhabi.
👜Vic is in Croatia with Tory Burch and doing another collaboration with Holland Cooper.
⌚ Laura Blair is at a Longines event.

Screenshots thanks to @Namina

View attachment 1530385
Just looking at the 2 photos of these outfits @Miscanthus has shown on her recap post. I really cannot think why anyone would like them. They are both just so ...can’t even find a word for how unattractive they seem.

THIS!!!!

I see Rexysmum is at it again in the comments defending Lydia - must be Lydia or Carrie, where others say there are no trolls just people with opinions on Covid, which is correct! I think Lydia loves the drama and hence the clickbait titles just to get comments of any kind! If her social blade is now B, it was previously B+ so she is well aware of her issues there!
I think it was thought that her mother was leaving posts on Josie’s thread so maybe it’s her mum. It seems a bit obvious to be Carrie or herself. I’m probably totally wrong 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Good morning Tattle family! I hope you don't mind a quick off topic but I know some here would like to know.

Baby Wophie was born yesterday weighing 7lbs 4oz. We had a positive bespoke birth and the hospital have given him a sage green hat no less 😉
Currently both still in hospital - routine for myself as I still have a Birkin catheter bag attached, but little Master Wophie is staying in NICU with a few breathing issues.
Congratulations @Wophie - wonderful news! Love and hugs to Master Wophie. ❤🎈🧸🎉🎊🧸🎈🧸🎊🎉

• Heart

Sofie

VIP Member
Can't believe she's getting rid of the olive trees. Nothing lasts in that house.
I know, they re beautiful. I can t believe she s getting an outdoor kitchen!!! I hope she isn t given a Mr Madonna bar-b-que for free, I do remember she went in to begging overdrive for it earlier on in the year.

• Sick
  • Sad

Sofie

VIP Member
If my maths is correct, I’m guessing she uploaded this Insta story around 10pm UK time. Is this a response to my previous comment that it’s unclear what she’d be in London for?

Also, not the song! 😂 what a cringe that she’s trying this weird flex, uploading without context and thinks she’s winning but “saying nothing at all”.

A real shame that savoy are working with her as part of her fairmont deal. I’ve always loved the savoy hotel but totally put off now.

View attachment 1563266
View attachment 1563267
I love the Savoy too, however I do believe this is Aldi s gig?

Allexie01

VIP Member
I have always wondered that she originally saw in littlle diddy Aldi? Why did she choose to marry a dim, unqualified electrician with, presumably little personal wealth or family money behind him. Hardly an entree into the echelons of high society that she now seems to crave. Why didn’t she set her sights a little higher?

• Heart