Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K18

VIP Member
I love how they jump back in the car after the Blenheim do and announce the posher day with lobster is more their scene….and how they are going “to order” their noo car….. no chance of owning it however. They really are appalling. Then she goes home declaring she’s getting pissed that night…..I would too if I was her…..it’s all rather tragic.And Alis face says it all.
Order their new car? I thought they had already ordered a RR

Reactions: 10

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Gosh, Her Travesty is really taking her water intake seriously.
Water was all they took to the beach. No crisps, champagne, wine, cola or a sandwich or 2. Even an apple or 2. Nope.
A bottle of water.
Yes. Water.

Driving 3 hours from their hamlet to take photos and drink a glass of water. On a windy beach 😂 But hey, the water and asses were somewhat bougie eh ? Maybe not.
Such a fun spontaneous couple. :rolleyes:

And another stolen quote.
View attachment 1548239
It’s Holk..ham🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9

K18

VIP Member
I’ve seen this photo more times than I care to remember but this is the first time I am noticing her mouth. She has definitely had lip filler and her top teeth look quite goofy so her Invisalign/composite bonding did have some effect.

Change of subject sorry, but my daughter who's friend has a friend who's a politician says the Queen has passed and there will be an announcement around 6pm, sad if true.
Im not sure if this is true just because all flags have to be at half mast within 10 minutes of the news.

MissPiggy44

Good morning Tattle family! I hope you don't mind a quick off topic but I know some here would like to know.

Baby Wophie was born yesterday weighing 7lbs 4oz. We had a positive bespoke birth and the hospital have given him a sage green hat no less 😉
Currently both still in hospital - routine for myself as I still have a Birkin catheter bag attached, but little Master Wophie is staying in NICU with a few breathing issues.
Congratulations! Wonderful news. Hope Master Wophie will be back in your arms very soon. ❤

• Heart

Labradork

This is such a pile of :poop:! Lies and fakery! From her accent to her classic clothes to 'her' horse.

Still trying to create that copycat aesthetic that no one buys into. 🤣 BTW, that posting she was attempting looked more like bouncing from here. 🐎

• Haha

iruinart

These multiple photos of miserable expressions. I don’t get it.

And whoever has been selecting her thumbnails this year should be fired. I mean they are the worst screen grabs… like literal avatars on tattle. 😝🙊

View attachment 1555900View attachment 1555901View attachment 1555902View attachment 1555903View attachment 1555904View attachment 1555905View attachment 1555906View attachment 1555908
To be fair to her, she can’t choose the thumbnail for the YouTube Short but certainly for all the other platforms and they’re all just absolutely awful.

Jojoanne1

Chatty Member
Just about to watch his effort - but why paint his dressing room if they are moving?

Oh I know why!

They can't afford to move!

How is his flog 56 minutes?????? He's excited about his shed and bin storage! OMFG get a grip!

Fast forwarding the golf bag borefest!

Shoe repairs fill a good ten mins - falling asleep!

Lets hang a hideous picture in-between two wood panels - on the bloody wonk! Lets put it in the vlog - scintillating!
It’s a bore fest!

Reactions: 8

SofiaA

I wonder what the hamlet hermit got up to last night. I do Love this painting by Louise Bourgeois.
5B1CA1A4-AB12-4F52-B960-9891CCA2C97A.jpeg

K18

VIP Member
I am so bored with hearing beautiful, genuinely in every single sentence. Get a dictionary !

My greenhouse, our honey ! It says a lot !
Don’t forget the beautifully torn apart mozzarella

The new shorts of Lydia showing what’s in my bag. She mentions a lip liner and states “I can’t show you this” is this implying her new project? Thoughts 💭
Probably some shit Rodial or By Terry sample she has

Last edited:
  • Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Posted this comment on the wrong thread ... so just screenshot my comment and attaching it here on the correct thread 😂 (Oh how Lydia of me to be so lazy :cool:)

View attachment 1548187

View attachment 1548188

Posted this comment on the wrong thread ... so just screenshot my comment and attaching it here on the correct thread 😂 (Oh how Lydia of me to be so lazy :cool:)

View attachment 1548187

View attachment 1548188
Join the club 😂 get my threads wrong too 😂

• Haha

wait_ineedto_flogthis

Josie’s latest flog mentions she went to the Ivy in London. A long term influencer/friend has a new project. Josie mentions it will be a business/videos on how to make it in the YouTube industry and all the tricks behind the scenes and connections et cetera. Is Josie referring to Lydia?

• Haha
  • Wow