Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Lydia!!! I’ve found the paahhhfeckt dress for you! Would look soooo elevated with a well curated belt to cinch in the waist! Teamed with a pair of battered tan pointed flats, that appear to have curled up into winkle pickers 🤣🤣🤣
This is the ingredients for soup dress. @Milking Keynes and @Miscanthus please note! I sense a Michelin Star rising in the East…⭐🌟✨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I sent a message to Soru & they replied. I refuse to let Lidl get away with her disgusting behaviour!
Finally got round to watching the back end of the most recent vlog and I was FUMING watching her criticise that beautiful necklace 😡😡😡

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is such a pile of :poop:! Lies and fakery! From her accent to her classic clothes to 'her' horse.

Still trying to create that copycat aesthetic that no one buys into. 🤣 BTW, that posting she was attempting looked more like bouncing from here. 🐎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Elsie’s getting naked on TikTok … AGAIN! 🤢

40A8F0FC-D8FF-4AB6-8A5E-15B6A3570418.jpeg

If she cinched that belt any tighter the circulation to her lower extremities would be cut off. 🙄

B2E9C624-41EA-40FF-9942-4A5BCD5B88D5.jpeg

Her Travesty’s final ‘autumnal’ lewk! 😖

58811301-31A4-4805-94C3-2B8133DA27DB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
For someone who says she is an ambassador to a lingerie brand, you'd think she' wear a bra! She'll be on Only Fans soon at this rate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watching Monday's bore of a vlog. What the hell were those mugs? :ROFLMAO: they looked like ceramic tankards. Then she said the plates go with the ones she already has, erm no they don't! At this point she doesn't even know what kind of style she is aiming for bloody moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Elsie’s getting naked on TikTok … AGAIN! 🤢

View attachment 1532473

If she cinched that belt any tighter the circulation to her lower extremities would be cut off. 🙄

View attachment 1532478

Her Travesty’s final ‘autumnal’ lewk! 😖

View attachment 1532481
🤮🤮 i can imagine her (i dont want to, but i can) going back and forth to the camera and stooping down to it to adjust the view and angle and all that- with no bra on! All for the views and some saddos commenting: “i wanna be you when i grow up “ 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I know that a lot of tattlers are not fan of Victoria but she is on an entirely different planet than Lydia, at least as an influencer/content creator. I looked at Vic's blog and it's full of life: the colors, the trends, the poses and beautiful locations.

To think that the two of them started kinda in the same place...Vic's gone so far that it doesn't even look she shares the same job title as Lydia. To put it in Lydia's words, I think that good thing happen to those who work their ass off to achieve them.

Imagine having the opportunity to make a living by travelling and promoting luxurious products...and then doing less than the bare minimum. Lydia will learn about her privilege once it will be far gone.

For reference:

VIC - feels like I'm looking at a glamorous magazine

2.JPG

LYDIA - grey, green, mirror selfies in the dressing room, boring, miserable

Capture.JPG

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I know that a lot of tattlers are not fan of Victoria but she is on an entirely different planet than Lydia, at least as an influencer/content creator. I looked at Vic's blog and it's full of life: the colors, the trends, the poses and beautiful locations.

To think that the two of them started kinda in the same place...Vic's gone so far that it doesn't even look she shares the same job title as Lydia. To put it in Lydia's words, I think that good thing happen to those who work their ass off to achieve them.

Imagine having the opportunity to make a living by travelling and promoting luxurious products...and then doing less than the bare minimum. Lydia will learn about her privilege once it will be far gone.

For reference:

VIC - feels like I'm looking at a glamorous magazine

View attachment 1533269

LYDIA - grey, green, mirror selfies in the dressing room, boring, miserable

View attachment 1533272
I don't get the hate for Victoria. She is undeniably professional and has stayed true to herself. I love how brave she is in her fashion choices. I haven't an opinion on her marriage, haven't watched her enough. I've yet to see her be a cow to anyone on film.

Overall, she puts in enough effort that it's evident she researches products and gives a tit. I also love that her house isn't a clone of other influencers. I don't care for everything she's done with it, but at least there is personality evident. She hasn't changed her body and face in any extreme ways.

And she's genuinely nice to Boe!!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
The pity party flog came up on YouTube, didn't watch but made me think the reason why they won't put up bathroom door, it's been badly designed so if there was a door it would mean 3 doors in a row.
Screenshot_20220828-001433_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I don't get the hate for Victoria. She is undeniably professional and has stayed true to herself. I love how brave she is in her fashion choices. I haven't an opinion on her marriage, haven't watched her enough. I've yet to see her be a cow to anyone on film.

Overall, she puts in enough effort that it's evident she researches products and gives a tit. I also love that her house isn't a clone of other influencers. I don't care for everything she's done with it, but at least there is personality evident. She hasn't changed her body and face in any extreme ways.

And she's genuinely nice to Boe!!
Exactly! Vic is now planning for the upcoming Fashion Weeks..while Lydia spends minutes of her vlog attacking whoever told her she does not have long covid. Spot the difference!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.