Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 signs? How about 2?
1. You have grown up children.
2.Those grown up children have children.
Bazam!!! You’re a grandmother.

You weird immature freak.

“Parched lawn” just means you haven’t bothered with it. It’s not poetic to have brown grass. Also, jet wash those bleeping mucky pavers you lazy cow.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She has learned nothing except to just be further in denial, be more passive aggressive and to put all responsibility and accountability on anyone that disagrees with her.

A truly evolved person that has progressed, would be able to respond respectfully instead of always just assuming others are haters, others are wrong, and that they expect too much of her.

Her consistent response now to any negative comment is to state that it is the other person's perception, it is wrong and it's not her problem.

Every, Single. bleeping. Time.

She has just learned to respond now by laying the blame on everyone else, making herself out to always be the victim and to rid herself of any accountability.

A true social media "influencer" would have the intelligence to know they have some responsibility to get information correct before you broadcast it to thousands or millions.

But, no, not this witch.

She will never, ever admit she is wrong.

She has just learned how to come up with the same sentiment, said a few different ways, basically stating that everyone else has a problem, a chip on their shoulder and that's not her bloody problem.

Every single time. That's her only response.

That's how she now deals with her problems and with anyone that challenges her.

Why?

Well, because she has no emotional intelligence, no interpersonal skills, no self awareness and no maturity to admit when she is wrong and when to take responsibility.

That's how an educated, insightful, evolved adult conducts themselves.

Lydiot will never be able to do that because she is not educated, not insightful and most certainly does not act like an adult.

She is a selfish child that expects everything to go her way and when it doesn't, she stomps her feet, screams like a bleeping banshee and then cries in the corner about how everyone has done her wrong and that she's the actual victim.

Yet she wonders why her online career has deteriorated so badly, the number of her followers and views have dropped like a bomb and why the negative comments calling her out have increased significantly.

It's why now she has to block more people and now even limit comments on her accounts. She literally has to disable the option for many to comment.

I bet she still is baffled why numerous brands have dropped her ass, stopped inviting her to events and trips and will not even send her a measly PR package, which in the grand scheme of things, costs these major companies just a few pennies.

Seriously, what a daft twit.

THIS!!!!

I see Rexysmum is at it again in the comments defending Lydia - must be Lydia or Carrie, where others say there are no trolls just people with opinions on Covid, which is correct! I think Lydia loves the drama and hence the clickbait titles just to get comments of any kind! If her social blade is now B, it was previously B+ so she is well aware of her issues there!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Congratulations to @Catlady1234 for the new thread title with 42 votes :m🥇For those not paying attention it references comments that consistently support Lidl, leading us to wonder if Rexysmum IS Lidl!

Thanks to @georgiecait for the great poll suggestion 🏆

* After announcing to her 1 million subs worldwide that Covid 19 is over, Lidl fell ill. It was Covid.
* Symptoms included lack of taste, listlessness and no appetite. How did she even know she was ill?
* Just two weeks on from admitting it was Covid she was still poorly and exhausted. 'Everyone' suggested she had Long Covid and she agreed. We suggested she was an ill-informed mallingerer.
* She no longer has headaches. She was dehydrated. She's drinking more water. Funny that you always had a water flask in every shot.
* The garden makeover is imminent. Garden design meetings have been held with Nicholsons. I think you'll find Grossie did it first, Lidl.
* The loo at Nicholsons features the same panelling and Barnaby Gates wallpaper as Lidl's 'powder room'. She claimed they copied her and decided that NOW is the time to formally unveil hers!
* Lidl reports that Nicholsons said her garden is "difficult". Er...I think you misheard love. They said you are difficult!
* Lidl had another Cara Mellon 'shoot'. She verbally trashed the hotel she was staying in, paid for by KM, saying it was "dilapidated" and "unloved". A bit like you Elsie!
* She spent £286 on hundreds of bulbs from Sarah Raven, a favourite of Grossie... We're looking forward to seeing you on your knees planting them!
* Outfits of the day on TikTok are becoming more and more like costumes... So far we've had shotgun wedding, middle aged bride, tavern wench, Rumlestiltskin's wife (thanks Master Midnight), Out of Africa, dominatrix Maid Marion, nurse Ratchet, Carmen Miranda, Mormon baptism and Coco the clown.
* Our 'fashion maven' paired a white sleeveless cotton dress with a tweed HC jacket and called it autumnal. Where's your cardi, girlfriend?
* She was vile to make up artist and friend Alex, calling her out for stealing, peeing, taking holidays, her choice of men and her "responsibilities". Lidl doesn't even want Alex's children at the Bunga.
* Lidl says no other make up artist will work with her. Maybe try being kind...and not coughing in her face when you might still have Covid?
* She doesn't like blowing her nose in public. So picking your nose and eating your ear wax is ok then?
* Lack of content means she resorted to lists of "things that make me smile". She couldn't manage 10 things and Mr MG didn't make the cut.
* She slammed Ali for his love of golf saying she's a "golf widow". He was practising in the garden!
* She says that golf is the third person in their marriage. Lidl, you may not be Princess Diana but we think you mean Camilla Cawwie.
* Ali not only checked the reflection of his naked torso in a Bunga window but he photographed it to treasure the beautiful moment for ever.
* Under direction from his wife Ali went threw (sic) his wardrobe and through (sic) away anything cool, trendy or with an urban vibe. He's left with a vest, a floral shirt and a brown pinstripe jacket to go with his ankle grazer trews.
* Vic posted a photo of hubby Alex with her baby niece. Lidl posted a photo of Ali with her friend's baby.
* She's turned off likes and limited interactions. Can't cope with the negativity, Lidl?

In other news
🌞* Grossie is in Abu Dhabi.
👜Vic is in Croatia with Tory Burch and doing another collaboration with Holland Cooper.
⌚ Laura Blair is at a Longines event.

Screenshots thanks to @Namina

View attachment 1530385
Just looking at the 2 photos of these outfits @Miscanthus has shown on her recap post. I really cannot think why anyone would like them. They are both just so ...can’t even find a word for how unattractive they seem.

THIS!!!!

I see Rexysmum is at it again in the comments defending Lydia - must be Lydia or Carrie, where others say there are no trolls just people with opinions on Covid, which is correct! I think Lydia loves the drama and hence the clickbait titles just to get comments of any kind! If her social blade is now B, it was previously B+ so she is well aware of her issues there!
I think it was thought that her mother was leaving posts on Josie’s thread so maybe it’s her mum. It seems a bit obvious to be Carrie or herself. I’m probably totally wrong 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just looking at the 2 photos of these outfits @Miscanthus has shown on her recap post. I really cannot think why anyone would like them. They are both just so ...can’t even find a word for how unattractive they seem.

I think it was thought that her mother was leaving posts on Josie’s thread so maybe it’s her mum. It seems a bit obvious to be Carrie or herself. I’m probably totally wrong 🤷‍♀️
Der....I don't know why we didn't think it was her mum.. it seems obvious now you have said 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks for showing us a close up of the disgusting state of your Ralph Lauren shoes!! Why do you buy(sic) shoes that are completely the wrong shape & fit for your hobbit feet? And if you must buy them why do you not make a little effort to take care of them?

Screenshot 2022-08-27 at 11.21.05.png

P.S. Please learn to pronounce the word 'atelier' properly!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Der....I don't know why we didn't think it was her mum.. it seems obvious now you have said 🙄
I’m not sure it’s obvious but it’s possible. 🤷‍♀️ I have always felt a bit sorry for her mother.

Thanks for showing us a close up of the disgusting state of your Ralph Lauren shoes!! Why do you buy(sic) shoes that are completely the wrong shape & fit for your hobbit feet? And if you must buy them why do you not make a little effort to take care of them?

View attachment 1531621
...and why don’t you stand up instead of going into Grovelling Hobbit mode...

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1531621

P.S. Please learn to pronounce the word 'atelier' properly!
This pose makes her look even more out of proportion than she is! Get a flipping tripod ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Those are not the shoes of a fashion influencer, unless they are your only pair of shoes please throw them away! As said above, those are not the shoes for someone with very wide feet, you do not look elegant, they do not elevate your look, and the leg flick and stomping make it all worse! It is summer at the moment yet you have not worn a pair sandals at all with any of your 'outfits' nor have you worn the Castaner espadrilles you say you love and are a classic wardrobe staple! And for someone who says they love their Oran sandals so much - surprising you've not got another pair, but then again not as you would have to pay for them!

Oh dear she's gone nuts on Tiktok, she's bought from Matches Fashion (recognise the box) a pair of Jimmy Choo Malis mule thingys, a clear indication she's not getting any more PR from them!

Again she has no bra on - you would think she'd wear an Intermissimi one (oh no sorry they've all been sold on) and she's got the new perfume on and the HC blazer!

She really is vile, all I hope is now that she is wasting her own money with these unboxings!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m not sure it’s obvious but it’s possible. 🤷‍♀️ I have always felt a bit sorry for her mother.

...and why don’t you stand up instead of going into Grovelling Hobbit mode...
Does the bunga have very, very low ceilings? Are Aldi & Lidl very, very tall cos they are both doing this bending over, leering grovel at the camera now????

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Lydia Millen 149

Dinosaur arms floundering over the head as Ralph Lauren shoes are both pointedly dead...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Grandma’s back with her audio book voice 😂

And, not to be outdone - Little Fella’s back!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

these shorts on YT is an easy way to get quick $$. Just like TikTok Quick and easy- basic editing.

the new CH tan bag 🙄🙄🙄 as if she would choose to wear that over her mini fake! Just another beg video to get some freebies.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
A lot of her comments are spam, about trading or investment and that sort of thing.

Are those bots?

Reactions: 17
Wow I had no idea that horrendous white dress was fro Carolina Herrera o_O Why has she ordered that brown bag when she has never used the other brown bowling bag that she begged for (the one that is the copy of the Hermes Bolide bag). There are so many sandals option available and once again she has bought the exact same pair of Jimmy Choos.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

The Uriah Heep School of Grovelling Influencers is looking for next term’s intake…

Horse owning, fire loving, pub going Classical Country Grandma and Grandad types should apply - they have great teachers for one week only.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Might be my computer screen, I never use it for work because it tends to soften colors and make them paler, but I don't see the green in his outfit at all. Only me? Or he's overused filters again?

Captre.JPG

Lydia, here is an actual benevolent remark: the way you feel about these beautful properties ran down, is exactly the way we feel looking at your face that was once simply pretty and simply you. Your nose is not making you any favours, why do you keep on adding more in????

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Might be my computer screen, I never use it for work because it tends to soften colors and make them paler, but I don't see the green in his outfit at all. Only me? Or he's overused filters again?

View attachment 1532014

Lydia, here is an actual benevolent remark: the way you feel about these beautful properties ran down, is exactly the way we feel looking at your face that was once simply pretty and simply you. Your nose is not making you any favours, why do you keep on adding more in????

Wow her hair and face look truly awful in this photo - you would never believe she's been in hair and makeup and is on a shoot for KM, sorry Cara Melon, she looks so bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.