Lydia Millen #144 Diana Ross? Who IS she? I graced her with my presence on a trip I took for free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is this monstrosity! Is it to go with Twatty in his safari jacket when they go deep under cover at ho ho farmhouse? She looks ludicrous! And fancy banging on about the buttons after she's told everyone to only wear classic things with horn or pearl buttons - what an earth is she on about? As usual she says something and does the opposite because it earns her money, she's a massive hypocrite. No one else would go on about buttons, she digs her self a hole!

A capsule collection, well why don't you design one instead of talking about it, and amazing shoes, bags and belts - if it is so important then design a hand bag or shoe that epitomises your style - you fool, or just wear expensive shoes and ruin them in a week on gravel! She is that stupid she doesn't care about anything because so much is gifted, even spending her own money she doesnt care!

I wonder if the black Birkin was sent back or something as it has never been seen since she got it?????

Just looking at the vlog comments - people are saying how wonderful to only have a capsule and classic wardrobe blah blah, are they so dumb they don't realise what a total maniac she is going on about that but promoting totally non classic items such as Amazon tat, Oasis and KM dresses, throw away fashion from Nasty Gal etc, what a joke! If she is serious about this she should only be promoting classic brands like Jaegar and Max Mara and Joseph and Theory (yep she got freebies from there in exchange for a post in the winter, but nothing since) Clearly they don't want her back - why wouldn't you want an influencer with a huge following wearing your products for sponsored posts on the regular? Hmm you know don't you Elsie!!
This comment.
⬇⬇⬇
76BD451C-E32B-4719-BAB4-B77E71D1F0E4_4_5005_c.jpeg

Bravo. 👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 41
You are my people. Couldn't have said it better 🤣

I can't see very well but is that lettuce in the vases.
Omg 😳 she has lettuce on the table in vase’s!!! That was a good catch!! I missed that!!! Most people eat the lettuce and garden vegetables not Lydia she uses as table decor!!! Who does that??
Buying staples but never wears them. Only wears Amazon crap
Just started the latest vlog. Forward on from her getting ready bit. And she is on about refusing a handbag (this is ok) but then says I can suggest one I would like :mad: . You are one cheeky entitled witch Lydia
I call bullshit on that anyway!! Do we actually think Lydia would turn down a free handbag that she could resell on the internet?? I’ve never heard of brands getting ahold of influencers they usually get the pr packages sent out to influencers,celebrities,or social hi-elite wealthy rich witches!! They don’t usually ask and I don’t believe a word that comes out of that women’s mouth unless there’s proof!

She answers everything that we speculate here!! But get this Lydia is looking at the inside labels to see what the piece’s of clothing are made from when she doesn’t give a rats ass when it come’s to picking out crap material’s for her collection’s and tried to say Karen Millen uses certain fabrics like polyester because they have a job to do when choosing them like easy movement as an example! But why does Karen Millen only pick out and use the cheapest materials for the Lydia Millen collection and want luxury brands prices! There’s many pieces of cheap polyester dresses and top’s that cost three time’s expensive brand’s! But boy oh boy when Lydia is paying out of pocket she is looking for quality but want’s to put down another amazing designer saying most of Ralph Lauren is crap!!! Why say anything if she has to put brands down especially amazing designers? But Lydia can’t handle truthfull comments and if she can’t give you a snarky comment back or delete it she’s hurt like a big baby!!! Spoiled rotten brat is what she is and need’s to be put in her place! Do you know how many times I’ve wrote a comment telling her a piece of my mind and deleting it because you know her minion’s will pounce!!! Rrrr!! Rffff Rfff!! I was just thinking about all the plan’s in the side garden and the house and side kitchen garden and seen absolutely nothing!! She’s broke

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She actually picked up very nice pieces on Bicester. What a difference when she pays for clothes with her own money (she had to show the receipt to prove she paid for it).

We know she needs to redeem lot of Amazon vouchers but can she redeem on something else? Or maybe the vouchers force her to choose clothes. That could explain why someone would get the most horrible clothes.

I don't know if she can pull off the classic style she says she wants to go for. To me her current style is more "Belle". I mean Belle from Beauty and the Beast:

772c620a969219.png

The only outfit I have liked from her this year has been one time she went to do her nails.

772c620a969218.jpg

But we all know she likes more the Belle style:

Captura de Pantalla 2022-08-02 a la(s) 10.42.22.png

Reactions: 15
She ever use the National trust or English Heritage year pass gifted to her by Josie? Would have been perfect for the dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Another recent lie from this muppet was claiming in a recent story or vlog that the pasta sauce on her plate was "home grown". It was a red or marinara type pasta sauce...but she does not grow tomatoes, does she??

She's so full of lies, she forgets what the truth is and what isn't.

You know that sauce came straight out of a bloody jar from the supermarket.

I've never seen an adult so full of crap in my life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Elsie knows nothing about wine or appreciating it, (other than getting regularly sloshed). Those glasses are the wrong shape, colour and thickness for getting the most from a good bottle of wine either red, white or rose.. How on earth can you appreciate the bouquet/nose/legs/colour in those monstrosities that look as if they are made from recycled old bottles. Does she even know that red and white wines require differently shaped glasses I wonder?

I'm reminded of the insult hurled by British minister Alan Clark at Michael Heseltine as him, (MH), being the kind of person who bought his own furniture, (as opposed to being a person of good breeding who inherits his furniture) :p

agree 100%

And drinking wine out of huge water glasses is REALLY A BAD IDEA. Those glasses probably hold 2-3x more than a proper white wine glass!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Spotted out and about on a wine run Lydia and Carrie, the drunken country grandmothers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Another recent lie from this muppet was claiming in a recent story or vlog that the pasta sauce on her plate was "home grown". It was a red or marinara type pasta sauce...but she does not grow tomatoes, does she??

She's so full of lies, she forgets what the truth is and what isn't.

You know that sauce came straight out of a bloody jar from the supermarket.

I've never seen an adult so full of crap in my life.

Totally right!

She lies about everything and anything and no doubt to everyone - you can imagine the crap she tells Ali and Carrie!

I thought the same on seeing that pasta post - what is she talking about, she doesn't grow tomatoes, and if she does then where are they? Who puts a picture up of Dolmio sauce on plain pasta and makes out it was home grown - she's so full of it, she just does it with every item she comes across as a matter of course!

Last nights effort is on 65,000 views with about 239 comments but she's been deleting stuff!

Annoyingly she's got up to 280,000 on TikTok after her recent beg, and there is a new video on there! Old stompy is back, it is so tragic how she films the whole thing standing on tip toes trying to balance while putting clothes on - such a stupid cow, she forgot her fragrance this time and her jewellery!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I am by no means a Victoria fan. Just watched her vlog about the freebie stay in Cornwall (that would cost us mere mortals easily over a grand) anyway at least they bring the dog and do stuff with the dog. He really is a family pet and not just for the gram. Unlike Barkley and Porter. Bought purely to keep up with Josie and Charlie (who are another two who never bring the dogs anywhere)

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Omg 😳 she has lettuce on the table in vase’s!!! That was a good catch!! I missed that!!! Most people eat the lettuce and garden vegetables not Lydia she uses as table decor!!! Who does that??
With the meagre offerings chez Lydia-land the guests might be glad of the extra lettuce!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Because she is smug.

She bread crumbs people into complimenting her. The whole, "aw shucks, I'm too sensitive to inform myself about the news, I get too triggered by horror films", is a performance. She had zero problem terrorizing a pregnant woman over a perceived difference of opinion over a hair tone, and has continued to gaslight everyone as she refuses to own up to her behavior. Pointedly ignoring or deflecting when commenters call her out on #hairgate.

Someone that is genuinely sensitive would not have been able to stand knowing they'd behaved so awfully in a moment of weakness. Yet Lydia digs in. Always.

She is arrogant, her entire essence is arrogant, even her performance of humility.
yup any comment having to do with Hairgate (and she gets lots) she will NEVER reply to 🦗🦗🦗🦗

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.