Lydia Millen #144 Diana Ross? Who IS she? I graced her with my presence on a trip I took for free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm calling it now, who else reckons when madam wears that Loro coat she will be cinching it with her own belt šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø
I beg your pardon!! wash your mouth out for it is a 'Lydia cinch' or something.. x

So that was basically window shopping in London, one supposed meeting (back to back meetings yeah right šŸ™„)
And we are to believe the cost of everything she bought at Bicester Village when she's a known compulsive liar šŸ¤„
Only two words to say. Iceburg lettuce.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So just like I think Cassie is a better fashion influencer and plug her shhh anytime I see that she does something better than Lidl, Iā€™ve gone over on Hill House Vintage (already discussed on Josieā€™s). Listen Tats if you actually are interested in English Country aesthetic (not fake a$$ grandma) watch her stuff. Itā€™s just soooo soothing and down to earth (well as down to earth as English country can be, but she literally does DIY while visiting Dior). Sorry and thank you for entertaining my obsessions.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Criticizing Cawwie because you can see her bra strap. Only jealous as her dress is better then yours!
I mean at least Cawwie wears a bra. I donā€™t understand why Lydia NEVER wears a bra. Not only for a better looking line, nip coverage and support but sheā€™s an intimisssismiseeeee ambasssssdador!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
New here, first post. Have been reading for a while.

While I understand that brands spend money with influencers instead of on print or television media like they used to, I am always so flabbergasted how unappealing many of the influencers make the products seem. They wear the piece once, they are using new skin care a week later, they complain about their hair, or their shoes wear out after a couple of months... It's so unbelievable and disingenuous.

There are one or two that seem to go back to the same brands and who give me confidence that it is a good product.

Lydia comes across as a materialistic billboard whose actions don't line up with her words.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
For those Tattlers whonare blocked from Her Travesty's IG ...

Usual simpering comments from Em Sheldon and Hill House Vintage.

View attachment 1450216

View attachment 1450220View attachment 1450221View attachment 1450222

Time to drink more water Lydsiepoo, you're a bit dehydrated...
View attachment 1450224

View attachment 1450229

Blue suits her.
omg. Her hair is FRIED!! so bloody awful! šŸ˜¦ I am shocked. Why doesnā€™t her hairdresser tell her to stop bleaching it & get it back to health. Its Sooo damaged &straw-like. It needs chopping off & starting again.

Reactions: 24
On another note. People harp on about Lorna Luxe .. but I actually like her and sheā€™s grown on me. Seems incredibly down to earth and the amount of giveaways she does and things for charity .. far out ways Lydia et al. Lydia should take a leaf out of lornas books.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So she spent maybe 6k on a days shopping.........................In a time when most people are really struggling with inflation. I personally find it sickening. She is constantly buying "staple" pieces. How bleeping many of them does one woman need? She has a problem and greed is up there with it
Vouchers. That's how most of these influencers shop at Bicester.
She's probably only spent about half the amount. Still a sh*t load of money for non-essentials. However. "Shopping at Bicester" vlogs are very popular. So with her clickbait title, she will make that money back on her YT adsense. And the title of the vlog was clicclickbait. She showed minimal footage of her shopping in any stores, showed us no clothing, shoes etc on the shelves in any of the shops she visited, in addition, she only visited stores she likes, none that that her subscribers (presumably) would have liked. The absolute height of laziness.

She can't have looked very hard for those ugly glasses as I am pretty sure they are still on the website

View attachment 1464102
But are they discounted ??? :unsure:
Not with Bicester influencer vouchers ... She is such a tightwad.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I note sheā€™s done another ask me anything on her Instagram which is just yet another chance for her to send herself questions so she can humble brag about being a sensitive and brave little soul who has worked so hard to be this amazing person who avoids the news and doesnā€™t get triggered šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±

Remember a few weeks ago she did another question on her stories that was about either correcting misconceptions or something a bit more controversial. I canā€™t remember but I did think at the time ooooo this will be good. She never posted ANY of the questions because she probably got loads of bad ones šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Because she is smug.

She bread crumbs people into complimenting her. The whole, "aw shucks, I'm too sensitive to inform myself about the news, I get too triggered by horror films", is a performance. She had zero problem terrorizing a pregnant woman over a perceived difference of opinion over a hair tone, and has continued to gaslight everyone as she refuses to own up to her behavior. Pointedly ignoring or deflecting when commenters call her out on #hairgate.

Someone that is genuinely sensitive would not have been able to stand knowing they'd behaved so awfully in a moment of weakness. Yet Lydia digs in. Always.

She is arrogant, her entire essence is arrogant, even her performance of humility.
It also sickens me that she uses her upset over globy going tits up as an excuse for her irritational and cunty behaviour during that time. She needs to separate her behaviour towards Nicky and her apparent devastation that globy turned out so badly. Until she does that (which I doubt she will) she will never understand the gravity of what she did to Nicky.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
5 must have pieces in my wardrobe ... but you, my most loyal minions subscribers, swipe up for my Amazon crappy dresses...
ā¬‡ā¬‡ā¬‡
Screenshot_20220802-083825_Instagram.jpg

"... because I care."
Bahahahahahah yes Lyds. Uh huh. She, of the passive aggressive answers to anyone who dares to post any comments not kowtowing to her overblown ego. Idiot.
Screenshot_20220802-083835_Instagram.jpg

Is this question from Claire (Choquette, not Claire Cawwiiee) ?
Rubbing that 3rd home purchase in Lyds' face ... :cool:
Screenshot_20220802-083842_Instagram.jpg

Bullshit. You are always triggered. Why does Ali walk on eggshells around you ? Why is your mum scared of you ? Why can you not maintain any friendships ? The only friendships you have left, you are paying their salaries. The other friend ie. Teefers, is using you.
"Cooking good food"
"Growing food"
šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
"I'm just peaceful."
The lady doth protest too much.
The delusion is REAL. In fact, on a dangerous level.
Screenshot_20220802-083847_Instagram.jpg

Aka Hairgate.
Screenshot_20220802-085820_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220802-090524_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220802-090531_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I have to say, I really like the coat. But after seeing her wear so much crap most of us would never wear, it's strange to see her in something so nice and luxe. You don't associate her with nice things and quality anymore.

I don't remember if anyone commented, but the other day when Ali was going golfing - she was soooooo mad. She had her lips pressed tightly so she wouldn't say what she really wanted to say, since she was on camera. But her body language showed everything, she was fuming.

Does she not realize it's apparent she and Ali don't sleep in the same bed? You can really tell whenever she talks about Lumi waking her up during the night. She never ever mentions Ali, she never says that Lumi woke them up. It's just Lydia and Lumi.

I love that Ali is faking their marriage less and less. I have a feeling they have completely separate finances and the reason he has this weird grandpa content right now is a combination of being stuck with her and also, for some reason, this must be bringing him some money. If he left her, I'm sure he would go back to his old (young) self.
Good for him for going out with his friend more and having a life. Hopefully it gives him confidence to make a decision to leave and start his life over.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I canā€™t cope with her Miss Piggying around her ā€˜dressing roomā€™.
Imagine buying a tit ton of Ralph Lauren to drape over your shoulders. Idiot

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
That green gingham dress is on a par with the orange nylon fire hazard she showed a few weeks ago!

Not only is madam desperate for content, she's so desperate for engagement - hence those questions last night, and she's also gone back to showing other people (well a couple) watching her flogs on flog night!

Her answers to those questions on stories made me laugh - I think she thinks she's being intelligent, articulate and engaging with her responses but they are all such bullshit - a tuscan farmhouse Lydia, no you want the Chateau in Provence, that is why you've not stopped banging on about Provence, but I guess now Claire (OG) has a house in France, you've decided Tuscany is more your vibe!

I think she's on damage limitation again and desperate behaviours to try and improve her situation, although if she actually worked hard, followed a brief and promoted products correctly she might get somewhere, you know doing a little research Lydia before you open your huge mouth and talk crap.

Clickbait titles for literally every flog
Lots of spam comments on You Tube vlogs and Instagram posts = Bots/Fake followers
Affiliate links - Has it always been the norm to link every single thing you are wearing and showing and discussing in the vlogs? The list gets longer each week
Talking about products and brands she does not work with anymore - last night talks about being an ambassador or whatever for cleau de poop but always had to buy her own products and has another 4 lip balm things from them she ordered from Cult Beauty
Mentions Beauty Pie - after we say that seems to be forgotten
Mentions By Terry - after we say that seeems to be forgotten
Talks about a Dior foundation - she doesn't work with them anymore

Now most influencers would talk about their make up when getting ready and it isn't an ad, its just a get ready and discussion, but we all know Lydia doesnt do that, and only mentions things when she's paid to!

Also, she said no more MAC lip liner she's wearing something else she can't tell us about - so that's something she's got coming up - nothing else then apart from KM and leather bustier of dreams!!

She needs to improve her awareness of the situuation the world and the UK -she admits in those stupid questions she doesn't watch or read the news as enough other people do and she'll find out if anything important is going on - I mean come on that is ridiculous and yet more proof she's living in fairy land of her own creating and out of touch with reality.

She could have used the trip to Bicester like other influencers have done, to show opportunities to get past season designer items at much lower prices, and visit outlet stores for bargains - yet she acquires a Ā£5000 coat - pretty similar to the Tods one she bought last year - tone deaf, dumb and thoughtless. I could go on, but someone else can...

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Lydia doesn't know what she wants or who she wants to be! Coastal grandma, lady of the Cotswold manor, French chateau, rustic decor, modern interior, capsule wardrobe, classic pieces, Amazon dresses, fake Hermes bags šŸ¤Ŗ. I mean she says she doesn't want cut glass wine glasses but surely wealthy people have a collection of crystal cut glassware rather then green ugly Soho home glasses? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I actually quite enjoyed tonightā€™s offering. I liked seeing the items from Bicester and also it was nice to see Burlington Arcade and Piccadilly. I havenā€™t been there for ages and it felt nice to walk round old haunts in London. Shame she didnā€™t mention walking past Strathberry when she was in Burlington Arcade but Ho humā€¦Carrie looks so tiny now. On the whole though a much better vlog than the diatribes sheā€™s been putting out lately.
It may seem like an improvement as she never leaves home (unless on a freebee) so anything will seem better than her usual shite. I though it was pretty poor. She never showed any of the shops in the Arcades and bought nothing. And one snap of a menu (no meal picture though) All pretty pointless

Reactions: 19
So just like I think Cassie is a better fashion influencer and plug her shhh anytime I see that she does something better than Lidl, Iā€™ve gone over on Hill House Vintage (already discussed on Josieā€™s). Listen Tats if you actually are interested in English Country aesthetic (not fake a$$ grandma) watch her stuff. Itā€™s just soooo soothing and down to earth (well as down to earth as English country can be, but she literally does DIY while visiting Dior). Sorry and thank you for entertaining my obsessions.
Hill House Vintage is the real deal. Also, bought her book to support her. Love that she acknowledges her parents humble Caribbean roots and how she had work at this and she isnā€™t perfect.

Because she is smug.

She bread crumbs people into complimenting her. The whole, "aw shucks, I'm too sensitive to inform myself about the news, I get too triggered by horror films", is a performance. She had zero problem terrorizing a pregnant woman over a perceived difference of opinion over a hair tone, and has continued to gaslight everyone as she refuses to own up to her behavior. Pointedly ignoring or deflecting when commenters call her out on #hairgate.

Someone that is genuinely sensitive would not have been able to stand knowing they'd behaved so awfully in a moment of weakness. Yet Lydia digs in. Always.

She is arrogant, her entire essence is arrogant, even her performance of humility.
Itā€™s called humility cosplay.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.