Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sign of her Sellier giveaway then!

Who wears a white top with white jeans like that - she looks pathetic!

She's not deleting comments again - I think it is a tactic - anything is better than nothing right Elsie??

Attachments

Reactions: 31
They definitely have a sexual relationship.

Reactions: 23
Its only soil anyway , needs no attention and will do quite nicely on its own until the weeds take over...

Reactions: 9
Ali the jazz elf just proper made me laugh out loud clicking out of sync and without soul. Hot little jazzy head role, bwess. Such sycophants the pair of them!

Reactions: 19
Loves it so much she is always moaning about her staff being in her house!

Reactions: 21
Ali the jazz elf just proper made me laugh out loud clicking out of sync and without soul. Hot little jazzy head role, bwess. Such sycophants the pair of them!
I think she thought he looked a right wally thats why she filmed it. She seems sneaky like that to me.

Yes, I refer to my downstairs bathroom off my living room as a powder room too. Love to learn the differences from one country to the next.

The one that takes the cake for me though is Lydiot claiming that 3 foot wide tiled area outside her games room and office, is a courtyard. I know all UK and US Tattlers will agree that tiny little damp foot path with her fountain that sounds like someone having a wee, is NOT a courtyard.

She's such a moron.

He looked especially teeny tiny too.

Reactions: 21
Last edited:
Anyone seen this

YouTube
Celebrity radio - Lydia millen secret life, wedding drama, house tour, hair surgery
Yep - I watched it right through a couple of days ago. Much ado about nothing. Clickbait - he’s just reeling off her career path - no goss!

Reactions: 10

......WOW hard to believe this is even real....please DO NOT validate the grandmother crap

wait....Natural food made from your kitchen??????? WHERE???

Reactions: 31

More like 5 years of torpedoing my career ......Thanks bestie!

Reactions: 15
She should also stop wearing the same bloody clothes isn’t that the skirt from Wimbledon.

That huge closest and she wears the same dresses days in a row.......isn't she supposed to be a fashion influencer? inspiring outfit ideas?

I'm not asking her to wear a different outfit every day of the year....but to high-profile events and trips a couple DAYS apart? she has to have more than two dresses at her disposal, gross and boring.

doesn't she know the same dress will be featured on her Vlog AND Instagram?? its not like 3 months apart....it's literally DAYS

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.