Lydia Millen #140 Since hubby Ali is winning the bread, it’s his name in the title of this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1355622

I just wanted to add to @Namima post from the last thread....

After #hairgate when Ali and Lidl went off to a spa weekend ( when she posted a photo of herself with red eyes from crying) she had a meeting with Naked PR man and Nicky while Ali was playing golf.
Ali only ever heard her version of events.

You are saying Lydia had a meeting with Naked PR man (I'm sure that is true) and Nicky? Nicky was just about to have her baby - not sure of the exact time line of days between her nightmare experience with Lidl and giving birth, but how do you know about this, did she mention it on her insta or Youtube? I've watched her two videos of her talking about how she was abused, and how she tried to sort it out and was nice to Lydia, to be honest I believe most of what she's saying it is very likely to be true when we know the person she's talking about, but I don't remember anyone mentioning a meeting??? Did I miss that?

Reactions: 12
I misread Lyds story, instead of creasy, I read classy 🤣
Yes, be careful this dress is quite classy (definitely not), so NO low brow imitators of her majesty Queen Lydia’s fine style ALLOWED ❌
3E8C5C55-1527-4230-84D2-4AADB3DF733D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You are saying Lydia had a meeting with Naked PR man (I'm sure that is true) and Nicky? Nicky was just about to have her baby - not sure of the exact time line of days between her nightmare experience with Lidl and giving birth, but how do you know about this, did she mention it on her insta or Youtube? I've watched her two videos of her talking about how she was abused, and how she tried to sort it out and was nice to Lydia, to be honest I believe most of what she's saying it is very likely to be true when we know the person she's talking about, but I don't remember anyone mentioning a meeting??? Did I miss that?
It was after she gave birth. I have screenshot the WIKI, which I had a small part in putting together, but you can read more of the timeline there. Obviously we only know what we could deduce from Lidl and Nicky's posts, hence there are some gaps and question marks.
Personally, having transcribed Nicky's videos, I believe everything she said about what occurred.
Lidl was running scared that Spa weekend and I think she was very worried about what Nicky had on cctv and phone footage.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Brilliant! ❤😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🥰🥰
agree!!! And love the quiz 🤗😄😄😄😄😄

I'm sorry but if someone brought me a few lettuce leaves as a gift I would think they had lost their mind. Unless her granny is eating them straight away surely they'd wilt pretty quickly? She didn't even bring enough for everyone to have for lunch, just enough for one. She obviously thinks this is what country folk do...maybe some fresh eggs or strawberries but lettuce leaves?! :rolleyes: Nutter.
And if it was just a basket of veggies it would be normal. It’s thoughtful to share fresh garden produce with neighbors and friends etc

but she has to make a big pretentious production out of it like she’s inspiring people…..

to make it a bouquet!!!!!!!!!!

ugh that’s the thing that makes it so pretentious and SMUG , she’s so freaking pleased with herself

shes by far her own number 1 fan

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

And if it was just a basket of veggies it would be normal. It’s thoughtful to share fresh garden produce with neighbors and friends etc

but she has to make a big pretentious production out of it like she’s inspiring people…..

ugh that’s the thing that makes it so pretentious and SMUG , she’s so freaking pleased with herself

Nail on the head!!! #1 fan
Begs a question, has she always been this pretentious and masked it well or has it developed over the years. I just don't remember her waffling on about nonsense quite as much. Yes she was a bit of a chav, but I didn't mind it as long as she owned it.

This English Country Grandma Martha Stuart wannabe is just pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks so much @Miscanthus you are an absolute star! There is always someone on here with the receipts and proof of the idiots antics!

I was just thinking how much she is sabotaging her own career by working with brands like Amazon Fashion - I know other influencers have worked with them, and launched their own edit - which is different, but she is now flogging £10 dresses, and I know her minions are stupid and lap it all up, but how can she come across as credible???

She only wears the Amazon dresses in her dressing room or the garden, if she goes anywhere nice it is one of the Erdem ones or Zimmerman or something from a begged Instagram independent brand. How could she possibly now attract a designer brand, or store like Luisaviaroma, My Theresa, Netaporter, Selfridges, Max Mara (remember she used to wear them a lot - begged for probably), Theory, even the likes of LK Bennett! Why would any of them want to be associated with someone who is flogging tat dresses from Amazon. She may as well have a stall at the local sunday market!

She's such a twit she's de-valued herself and she's her own brand!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
They’re foxgloves not hollyhocks Lydia 😂
View attachment 1356547
Can I just say that the plants on the 500 year old wall are not Campanula, as Lidl says. They are Aubretia.
I thank you 😁

Thanks so much @Miscanthus you are an absolute star! There is always someone on here with the receipts and proof of the idiots antics!

I was just thinking how much she is sabotaging her own career by working with brands like Amazon Fashion - I know other influencers have worked with them, and launched their own edit - which is different, but she is now flogging £10 dresses, and I know her minions are stupid and lap it all up, but how can she come across as credible???

She only wears the Amazon dresses in her dressing room or the garden, if she goes anywhere nice it is one of the Erdem ones or Zimmerman or something from a begged Instagram independent brand. How could she possibly now attract a designer brand, or store like Luisaviaroma, My Theresa, Netaporter, Selfridges, Max Mara (remember she used to wear them a lot - begged for probably), Theory, even the likes of LK Bennett! Why would any of them want to be associated with someone who is flogging tat dresses from Amazon. She may as well have a stall at the local sunday market!

Bib 🤣
Her career is going in the opposite direction to most so I'm sure you are right!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

and remember last year when she went on and on about how she is now only going to purchase quality and luxury like she was some kind of superior saint

the hunting jackets, BESPOKE tailored suits and $2000 blazers .

Thats when she still had vouchers from net a porter as well

proof she is DESPERATE

she has no other choice so tada! Never mind on that. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It was after she gave birth. I have screenshot the WIKI, which I had a small part in putting together, but you can read more of the timeline there. Obviously we only know what we could deduce from Lidl and Nicky's posts, hence there are some gaps and question marks.
Personally, having transcribed Nicky's videos, I believe everything she said about what occurred.
Lidl was running scared that Spa weekend and I think she was very worried about what Nicky had on cctv and phone footage.
I think this was the Spa weekend - she actually seemed very like herself - lots of self-care and spa treatments in a nice hotel which she had to diss because of course it was her own money not a press trip and we know Lyds hates to spend a dime. The bed, the wine, oh dear, just not up to Her Travesty’s standards.

DE1FC803-F12F-4A32-BC68-327513D7C189.jpeg

Violently ill last night she tells us but our hero pushes through

3B81AB94-3044-4EBC-9F14-C6ACB694D728.png
85CDE4A2-6D91-4843-BA43-94E4F92FF198.png

This is the vlog - the poor me starts at 17.15 I think

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Exactly, my next door neighbour has an allotment and he brings us all sorts of things. But they are in plastic bags or icecream tubs normally!

• Haha
  • Heart
I misread Lyds story, instead of creasy, I read classy 🤣
Yes, be careful this dress is quite classy (definitely not), so NO low brow imitators of her majesty Queen Lydia’s fine style ALLOWED ❌
View attachment 1356492
She means BE AWARE - not conscious! You have to be conscious to read the wretched twaddle she writes. One in every colour she always says and we never see them again. 💤💤😴😴🛏🛌🛌

• Haha
I think this was the Spa weekend - she actually seemed very like herself - lots of self-care and spa treatments in a nice hotel which she had to diss because of course it was her own money not a press trip and we know Lyds hates to spend a dime. The bed, the wine, oh dear, just not up to Her Travesty’s standards.

View attachment 1356691

Violently ill last night she tells us but our hero pushes through

View attachment 1356692View attachment 1356694

This is the vlog - the poor me starts at 17.15 I think
I meant to mention that she does say that Ali will attend the 4pm meeting with ‘friends’ so it would make sense, as it was raining, that he went to the Driving Range for an hour rather than playing golf. I doubt she would have let him not attend such an important damage control meeting that would obviously have an effect on both careers.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.