Lydia Millen #140 Since hubby Ali is winning the bread, it’s his name in the title of this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am just wondering - did she take the head of lettuce to the Dad’s house, or Aldi’s Dads house or to a friend’s house - the day that is in it? I want to know who is the lucky recipient...on Father’s Day?

View attachment 1355676
I believe she mentioned her Grandma. Y'know, the one who gave her shelter when she was homeless.

Am just wondering - did she take the head of lettuce to the Dad’s house, or Aldi’s Dads house or to a friend’s house - the day that is in it? I want to know who is the lucky recipient...on Father’s Day?

View attachment 1355676
That's the thing with Lydiot. She thinks she's cute. A trendsetter. She can't read the room. I think she genuinely thought this is thoughtful to bring something personal from her garden to her rich granny, the one who inspired her love for antiques and labels. Ah, well....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh Wowwww! My first thread title! You guys, it's such an honor. First, I'd like to thank the Academy for recognizing my brilliance and humility. Second, I'd like to thank My Beard Slave Husband (and no, irrespective of what the thread title suggests, he does not have any other names! His only name is "My Husband"). Next, I should thank my lover partner COO best (bought and paid for) friend Carrie...Wait!!! Who the duck am I kidding??? The only person who I have to thank is MYSELF! I am the one who started the internet. I invented "influencing" as a career. I made the sky blue and water wet. Without me, brands like Chanel, Dior, Hermès, and St. Laurent would not be household names. You all should be thanking me for adding meaning to your lives, instead of slandering me with your vicious lies.

While I have the mic, I will lay-to-rest your most accurate ridiculous assumptions about me:

1. I AM NOT SHORT!;
2. Except for that one time when I had a non-surgical nose job, I have NEVER had filler injected into my face. There is something wrong with your eyes if you think that I look different now than I did a decade ago when I invented YouTube;
3. I am NOT a chav! I am to the manor born;
[She means "to the manner born", but she's an illiterate idiot]
4. I was not a stripper, charging $5 for a handy, while living in Ibiza;
5. My accent is not fake! It's posh and it always has been. If you think that I sound different now, than I did in my videos from five years ago, then something is wrong with your ears and that is not my problem;
6. I don't starve myself to maintain this magnificent body, even though it is the only marketable feature that I have remaining;
7. My hair is not red and straw-like. It is healthier than its ever been, all thanks to Despina Function of Beauty Beauty Pie;
8. Read my lips...I did not use a blurring filter in that Rodial Ad. My skin is naturally flawless and all of you cows are just jealous;
9. I did not get a greenhouse, dogs or a horse for social media content;
10. I. AM. NOT. BROKE! I am really, really, really rich. Can't you tell??? I have four Hermès bags. Have you seen them? No?! They are in every photograph, "Reels", story and video that I post. How could I afford Hermès bags if I were poor? You can't answer that, can you? No, they're not fakes!
11. I do not hate my bungalow surgery center old folks home house! We are staying put because this is our forever home and we love the hamlet, where we live;
12. No, I do not miss my old boobs. They made me so unhappy, everyday, for my whole life. I much prefer my current misshapen, saggy, uneven tits;
13. I am not a vapid, vile, lying, narcissistic witch who accosted a pregnant hairdresser. Like I've said, if she misunderstood or misinterpreted my words or actions, that's her problem, not mine and besides, there are three sides to every story, her side, my side and the version that I spun to My Husband and my lemmings.
And finally,...
14. MY CAREER IS NOT OVER!!! So what if my own brand failed and no other brands want to work with me. I'm not scared. I'm not drinking all the time to numb the feelings of fear, inadequacy and failure. I am happy, happy, happy. Heehee. Mic Drop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
When you have to show your nextdoor neighbours garden to make yours look more 'country' aka like Teefers 😂
Screenshot_20220619_222551_com.instagram.android_edit_335405576386320.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I'm sorry but if someone brought me a few lettuce leaves as a gift I would think they had lost their mind. Unless her granny is eating them straight away surely they'd wilt pretty quickly? She didn't even bring enough for everyone to have for lunch, just enough for one. She obviously thinks this is what country folk do...maybe some fresh eggs or strawberries but lettuce leaves?! :rolleyes: Nutter.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Congratulations to @EvieM for the thread title with 66 votes, edited to fit. 🥂🍾🤸‍♀️

The original was: "Since it’s your husband Ali who is winning the bread, it’s his name not yours that should be in the title of this thread."

Our ‘time poor’ influencers Ali and Lidl had a busy few days with a wedding and other events. How well were you paying attention?

At a Billy Eilish concert courtesy of Skytv Lidl and Ali left early. What was she wearing?

a. A leather pencil skirt, a tight top, heels and an anklet, doing her best MILF impression, or should that be GMILF?
b. Jeans, a Chanel jacket and heels like Frow, who was also there
c. The Erdem dress she wheels out for every occasion
d. A (floral) trouser suit like the Duchess of Cambridge

They flew 11 hours ( there and back ) to spend the night in Baku, Azerbaijan. Their trip was sponsored by

a. Fairmont hotels
b. F1 racing
c. F1 sponsors and former brand partners Longines
d. Lanyards R Us

In a photo Ali’s one leg appeared twice the size as the other. Why?

a. He misunderstood the VaHa instructions
b. The Peloton bike had to be returned halfway through his workout
c. He has been walking in circles around a farmer's field
d. It was a Photoshop fail

A last minute invite to The Ascot by coffee company Lavazza sent them into a spin. While Ali went to London for a morning suit Lidl begged for a hat. She wore the sweaty Erdem dress from Baku and a hat from where?

a. The charity shop
b. The fancy dress shop
c. The WI
d. Karen Millen

The hat (worn at the incorrect angle) reminded us of

a. Anne with an E
b. Mary Poppins
c. A butcher
d. A gondolier

Lidl walked in on Ali, sitting in his study in the dark. He leapt up, looking guilty! What was he doing?

a. Checking the rising electricity price rises
b. Stroking his ego
c. On lnstagram looking at Nicky with the lovely hair
d. Admiring a photo of Splainer

The Hermès bags pop up everywhere. What does it make us think of?

a. How rich Lidl is
b. The well travelled garden gnome in the film Amélie
c. Fake, fake, fake
d. Blowing up the bloody things

This week Lidl is identifying as

a. Italian
b. Coastal Grandma
c. English Country Grandmother
d. English Country Gardener

Lidl was incensed by the TikTok comments and likened herself to

a. Martha Stewart in prison
b. Anne Frank in hiding
c. Fritzl’s daughter in a basement
d. A Holocaust survivor

Which brand did Lidl NOT trash this week?

a. Laura Mercier
b. Dior
c. Carolina Herrera
d. Beauty Pie

Lidl 'can't afford' to pay, so she was begging for

a. Ghd hair products
b. A Dyson Airwrap
c. A Babyliss hair dryer
d. Hair gummies

Lidl admitted to what?

a. Liposuction
b. Abusing a pregnant hairdresser
c. Sleeping in another room to Ali
d. Being lazy

In other news
😥 Ali is now wearing cashmere leisure wear…it's 32 degrees! The cashmere sweats are real!
🤸‍♀️ Grossie has collected her Porsche Cayenne E Hybrid
🚘 Vic is still working with Bentley

View attachment 1355370
With every new thread recap I think how can you possibly do better than the last amazing one, but you manage to hit it out of the park EVERY SINGLE TIME! This week’s recap had me in stitches🤣, thank you for the effort you put in and the delightful joy you bring to us in this crazy world ❤❤❤ Xx
1655676356555.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Congratulations to @EvieM for the thread title with 66 votes, edited to fit. 🥂🍾🤸‍♀️

The original was: "Since it’s your husband Ali who is winning the bread, it’s his name not yours that should be in the title of this thread."

Our ‘time poor’ influencers Ali and Lidl had a busy few days with a wedding and other events. How well were you paying attention?

At a Billy Eilish concert courtesy of Skytv Lidl and Ali left early. What was she wearing?

a. A leather pencil skirt, a tight top, heels and an anklet, doing her best MILF impression, or should that be GMILF?

They flew 11 hours ( there and back ) to spend the night in Baku, Azerbaijan. Their trip was sponsored by

a. Fairmont hotels
b. F1 racing
d. Lanyards R Us

A last minute invite to The Ascot by coffee company Lavazza sent them into a spin. While Ali went to London for a morning suit Lidl begged for a hat. She wore the sweaty Erdem dress from Baku and a hat from where?

a. The charity shop
b. The fancy dress shop
c. The WI
d. Karen Millen

a. Anne with an E
b. Mary Poppins
c. A butcher
d. A gondolier

Lidl walked in on Ali, sitting in his study in the dark. He leapt up, looking guilty! What was he doing?

b. Stroking his ego

a. How rich Lidl is
c. Fake, fake, fake

a. Italian
b. Coastal Grandma

b. Anne Frank in hiding
d. A Holocaust survivor

a. Laura Mercier
b. Dior
c. Carolina Herrera
d. Beauty Pie

a. Ghd hair products
b. A Dyson Airwrap
c. A Babyliss hair dryer
d. Hair gummies

Lidl admitted to what?

a. Liposuction
d. Being lazy

In other news
😥 Ali is now wearing cashmere leisure wear…it's 32 degrees! The cashmere sweats are real!

View attachment 1355370
Marvelous job ❤❤❤🤣 especially the Hermes options. My oh my, if only our homegirl put the same amount of effort into her content and career. Who knows, she would be probably better off, eh? 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
CCFDB7B6-778D-40BA-886C-AD56C84EC0E1.gif

What we need is more twirling!
The Max Wall Philharmonia Orchestra is playing Nimrod for @Miscanthus.
Twirl girls! Twirl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
6D541D4F-BA24-457E-A270-255937D2D38B.jpeg

We’ve all had the same pink sunset tonight dear. Her garden is a mess at the back! This is the biggest narcissistic caption ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not sure if I mentioned this in the previous thread but I genuinely thought the picture of feet and view from the Baku hotel was Ali. She really does have such wide feet.
Bruh - she posted a picture of her bare feet to showcase her “pearl” anklet. I was like holy duck - she really is Trotters. I feel bad for talking crap about her feet because it’s not like it was her choice to have big ass feet. But tit - she has big ass ugly feet. I have ugly feet but they are small and not on the internet.

It blows my mind that Elsie would buy and wear shoes that don’t fit. Like that picture someone here posted of her in those sandals where her pinky toes popped out. Why!?!?!? I know she’s has been doing this a while. But why? Is it to traumatize us? All the pictures of her bare feet as revenge?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh Wowwww! My first thread title! You guys, it's such an honor. First, I'd like to thank the Academy for recognizing my brilliance and humility. Second, I'd like to thank My Beard Slave Husband (and no, irrespective of what the thread title suggests, he does not have any other names! His only name is "My Husband"). Next, I should thank my lover partner COO best (bought and paid for) friend Carrie...Wait!!! Who the duck am I kidding??? The only person who I have to thank is MYSELF! I am the one who started the internet. I invented "influencing" as a career. I made the sky blue and water wet. Without me, brands like Chanel, Dior, Hermès, and St. Laurent would not be household names. You all should be thanking me for adding meaning to your lives, instead of slandering me with your vicious lies.

While I have the mic, I will lay-to-rest your most accurate ridiculous assumptions about me:

1. I AM NOT SHORT!;
2. Except for that one time when I had a non-surgical nose job, I have NEVER had filler injected into my face. There is something wrong with your eyes if you think that I look different now than I did a decade ago when I invented YouTube;
3. I am NOT a chav! I am to the manor born;
[She means "to the manner born", but she's an illiterate idiot]
4. I was not a stripper, charging $5 for a handy, while living in Ibiza;
5. My accent is not fake! It's posh and it always has been. If you think that I sound different now, than I did in my videos from five years ago, then something is wrong with your ears and that is not my problem;
6. I don't starve myself to maintain this magnificent body, even though it is the only marketable feature that I have remaining;
7. My hair is not red and straw-like. It is healthier than its ever been, all thanks to Despina Function of Beauty Beauty Pie;
8. Read my lips...I did not use a blurring filter in that Rodial Ad. My skin is naturally flawless and all of you cows are just jealous;
9. I did not get a greenhouse, dogs or a horse for social media content;
10. I. AM. NOT. BROKE! I am really, really, really rich. Can't you tell??? I have four Hermès bags. Have you seen them? No?! They are in every photograph, "Reels", story and video that I post. How could I afford Hermès bags if I were poor? You can't answer that, can you? No, they're not fakes!
11. I do not hate my bungalow surgery center old folks home house! We are staying put because this is our forever home and we love the hamlet, where we live;
12. No, I do not miss my old boobs. They made me so unhappy, everyday, for my whole life. I much prefer my current misshapen, saggy, uneven tits;
13. I am not a vapid, vile, lying, narcissistic witch who accosted a pregnant hairdresser. Like I've said, if she misunderstood or misinterpreted my words or actions, that's her problem, not mine and besides, there are three sides to every story, her side, my side and the version that I spun to My Husband and my lemmings.
And finally,...
14. MY CAREER IS NOT OVER!!! So what if my own brand failed and no other brands want to work with me. I'm not scared. I'm not drinking all the time to numb the feelings of fear, inadequacy and failure. I am happy, happy, happy. Heehee. Mic Drop.
👏😂👏❤👏😂👏💣👏👏❤🙌🙌💣🙌❤
Brilliant post! You have definitely been paying attention to these threads! 🧐
You are a truly worthy winner of the thread title! 😍

With every new thread recap I think how can you possibly do better than the last amazing one, but you manage to hit it out of the park EVERY SINGLE TIME! This week’s recap had me in stitches🤣, thank you for the effort you put in and the delightful joy you bring to us in this crazy world ❤❤❤ Xx
View attachment 1355894
Aww 😚❤
Thank you. I try to shake it up or I'd bore myself with these numpties! 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 17

a. Fairmont hotels
b. F1 racing
d. Lanyards R Us

a. The charity shop
b. The fancy dress shop
c. The WI
d. Karen Millen

a. Anne with an E
b. Mary Poppins
c. A butcher
d. A gondolier

b. Stroking his ego

a. How rich Lidl is
c. Fake, fake, fake

a. Italian
b. Coastal Grandma

b. Anne Frank in hiding
d. A Holocaust survivor

a. Laura Mercier
b. Dior
c. Carolina Herrera
d. Beauty Pie

a. Ghd hair products
b. A Dyson Airwrap
c. A Babyliss hair dryer
d. Hair gummies

Lidl admitted to what?

a. Liposuction
d. Being lazy

In other news

View attachment 1355370
Love it!!…Ali stroking his ego… 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣❤❤❤🫣🫣

7D785E3B-A6E7-4D5C-B17A-A3BDC97D617E.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Your recaps are so informative and descriptive that I never have to tune into ViewPure to check in on these vapid twits. I am so thankful as there are times where her very existence and what she represents is a major gaslight for me. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Thank you 🥰
Lidl might be the topic of this thread but she's nothing. Don't let her get to you...please. The only worthwhile thing she's done is inadvertently bring us all together in this wonderful community 😁.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 1355676
I'm sorry, but there's not even 10 leaves there.
How tight can this girl be ?
Oh, I forget, this is Lydia "Chicken Nugget Pasta" Millen.
She could have also taken some of the many Daylesford lemons hanging about in the greenhouse. Put it in one of your many baskets with some flowers from your vast estate. :rolleyes:
But 10 leaves of lettuce !!! What an insult. Even flowers and chocolates from the local petrol station would have been more of an effort.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm sorry, but there's not even 10 leaves there.
How tight can this girl be ?
Oh, I forget, this is Lydia "Chicken Nugget Pasta" Millen.
She could have also taken some of the many Daylesford lemons hanging about in the greenhouse. Put it in one of your many baskets with some flowers from your vast estate. :rolleyes:
But 10 leaves of lettuce !!! What an insult. Even flowers and chocolates from the local petrol station would have been more of an effort.
Exactly ⬆
That is not a head of lettuce. It is leaves that the slug nibbled first! 🐌🐌🐌

Bruh - she posted a picture of her bare feet to showcase her “pearl” anklet. I was like holy duck - she really is Trotters. I feel bad for talking crap about her feet because it’s not like it was her choice to have big ass feet. But tit - she has big ass ugly feet. I have ugly feet but they are small and not on the internet.

It blows my mind that Elsie would buy and wear shoes that don’t fit. Like that picture someone here posted of her in those sandals where her pinky toes popped out. Why!?!?!? I know she’s has been doing this a while. But why? Is it to traumatize us? All the pictures of her bare feet as revenge?
First rule of dressing...
Don't draw attention to parts of your body that are unattractive!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1355676
What a muppet! Is she for real? Truly beyond insulting.

This is the perfect example of our Lady Lidl. Dressing up a turd in fancy coat does not change the reality of it being a turd. There are ways to present produce in a flattering way. Give head of lettuce, few lemons, some flowers or whatnot. But few leaves? She's such a cheapskate. All about appearance, but doesn't get the actual point.

Last edited:
  • Heart

a. Fairmont hotels
b. F1 racing
d. Lanyards R Us

a. The charity shop
b. The fancy dress shop
c. The WI
d. Karen Millen

a. Anne with an E
b. Mary Poppins
c. A butcher
d. A gondolier

b. Stroking his ego

a. How rich Lidl is
c. Fake, fake, fake

a. Italian
b. Coastal Grandma

b. Anne Frank in hiding
d. A Holocaust survivor

a. Laura Mercier
b. Dior
c. Carolina Herrera
d. Beauty Pie

a. Ghd hair products
b. A Dyson Airwrap
c. A Babyliss hair dryer
d. Hair gummies

Lidl admitted to what?

a. Liposuction
d. Being lazy

In other news

View attachment 1355370
The 👁👁 on the Hermezzzz bags. Lol 🤣

D265DA12-3C2D-487E-BB4B-E25A62CCF48A.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.