Lydia Millen #140 Since hubby Ali is winning the bread, it’s his name in the title of this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said before aircon in her bedroom she used to sit in the car when it was hot. Is she mad??
Have they never heard of a fan?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
More bad news on this side of the earth! Muffin has a stone stuck in her insides and the only solution seems to be to open her up with the risk that the whole procedure might kill her. She went into have her teeth cleaned and a general check up and this it what they discovered. If I make it to the end of this f…ing year well that will be amazing. Six months of pure hell, I am a bit like lidl swimming , not long before that head goes under. Sorry !
Oh bless her heart, poor baby, hope they can help her sweetheart, sending lots of hugs and love to you both 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 23
More bad news on this side of the earth! Muffin has a stone stuck in her insides and the only solution seems to be to open her up with the risk that the whole procedure might kill her. She went into have her teeth cleaned and a general check up and this it what they discovered. If I make it to the end of this f…ing year well that will be amazing. Six months of pure hell, I am a bit like lidl swimming , not long before that head goes under. Sorry !
So sorry 😔
When our pets are ill it's far worse than anything life can throw at us.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I am so very sorry to hear about Muffin. Am sending you lots of love X ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
NO!! How terrifying! It feels horrible when pets are ill, but something like this is so so so hugely scary. Please keep us posted. I'm so sorry for Muffin and her family, this year has been a massively difficult one and we're only half way through. UGH

Hoping the stone is in an easily accessible place. We're here holding your heart as you go through this. Hugs!!!!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I will be starting a new thread.
Apologies that we are in middle of discussing Lidl's latest offering but mods like us to wait for page 50.
Also, I've done my best with one arm! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ah, no - so sorry. A general check-up and this is what you hear 😞😥. Makes you dread going to the vet. Sending love to you ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This thread only took a week to get through. Lydia is the gift that leeks giving.

Saying prayers for Muffin @Hunevoque2

I will be starting a new thread.
Apologies that we are in middle of discussing Lidl's latest offering but mods like us to wait for page 50.
Also, I've done my best with one arm! 🙄
Better than Lydia with two active arms and an overfilled face.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh no! Poor Muffin. Sending you both love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Only half way though the video - have had to stop for dinner prep - which is more interesting than her waffling bullshit!

But

Sending big love, hugs and smooshie kisses to Muffin, we are all thinking of you and sending you healing love xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.