Lydia Millen #137 I talk a lot but have nothing to say, I use Botox and still look 40 anyway

Lydia says she wants to move house to accommodate staff. What do you think?

• She’s run out of changes she can make to the Bunga

• Her father won’t / can no longer act as mortgage guarantor

• She really does need room in the grounds for 5 staff members

• Ali wants to elevate and improve their life and she’s agreed

• She’s keeping up with Grossie at Ye Olde Rectum in the Cotswolds AONB

• The Bunga is too modern for her country living aesthetic

• She’s secretly downsizing due to lack of work

• They are planning a family

• She’s is only talking about it for engagement

• Her ‘security’/’location’ at the Bunga has been compromised

• She’s always hated the Bunga

• She’s had complaints from the neighbours

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our naturally fabulous @JMD for the topical thread title which received 71 votes!:m👑

Thanks for voting in the last poll. A resounding 92.2 percent of voters thought the MGs should have declined the offer of a free meal, paid for by an anonymous subscriber, while on a luxuryv #gifted holiday in the Maldives.

This thread we have a real treat for you! She’s back…yes, by popular demand (well, one person, you know who you are), Lidl is back with the thread intro.

20220523_181019.png

" Gooooood morning! It’s been a while!

It’s a bit quiet with my curated brands at the moment and I refuse to look at what those friends witches Tricky Vicky, Grossie Josie and Desperate Claire are up to, so I thought I would jump on my thread and chat to you haters about my favourite subject…me, myself and I.

I am genuinely loving the attention I get on here! It’s all about me! I say or do something, you respond! Puppets! I am so happy. Happy, happy, happy. I’m glowing! My marriage is exceptional, my life is amazing.

You really have got your knickers in a twist about my baby Botox comment, haven’t you? I am single handedly removing the taboo around Botox by admitting to it. It really is just skincare…like moisturiser. Except it’s expensive (free for me obvs), you have to find somebody to do it, you have to keep topping up it and it hurts. It’s not poison but if you think it is, it’s valid!

Vic might be in Cannes but I was in Chelsea…no, not Made in Chelsea, you idiots…the flower show! I was invited to VIP day, so I didn’t bump into any general public, thank goodness! I had a mooch around but I wasn’t impressed by all those people showing off their gardens. As for flowers, I don’t like them, except David Austin roses, of course. I wanted to go shopping, but there’s nothing for sale, ridiculous! So I drank champagne.

I wore my trusty 100% cotton Erdem dress and my new mini Hermes Kelly! Did you see my new bag? Not fake! You can’t bear the fact that I am so rich I bought another Hermes, you jealous haters! It was couriered to me by car, I am such a good customer.

Where was I …oh yes Chelsea. I had to wear my Manolo flats as my new bag doesn’t match my Oran slandels for some reason…. Everything I have matches. My carefully curated linen napkin collection, my dressing room, my dresses, my kitchen. My boots match my bags. My cotton Intimacy corsetry all matches! I bet you lot don’t wear matching bras and pants. I bet you don’t even wear knickers!

It’s a while since I rode Romeo. I’m so over that since Claude suggested I help muck out. At Chelsea a stallholder was genuinely delighted to hold my Kelly while I rode his rocking horse side saddle. I was channelling Lady Mary from Downton Abbey. Yes, I love a bit of wood between my thighs… Teak! You filthy witches!

As for that dwarf Josie, she thinks she’s so bougie with her new garden. Those Ironic columns look ridiculous and her water feature looks like a coffin. Of course her beds have to be bigger than mine, but my greenhouse is bigger than hers…and I did it first. She's copying me, but she can't copy my genuine woodland!

I’ve been on TIKTOK showing off my new perfume. It smells of pea, just like my gorgeous home. Love those daxons!

Yes, my home, did you see I’m moving? Some time in the next five years. Manifesting bigger grounds. I need to be nearer Soho Farmhouse. Did I say I'm a member? I’m taking on more people but I can’t have them in the house. I am so busy building my happiness - walking the dogs, hiking, journaling, in the gym, tanning, glowing, riding, the kitchen garden, tablescraping – that I just don’t have time for work! I can pay someone to do that!

I’ve got a new xKM collection out…it’s based on Bohemia or is it bohemian? It’s ideal for holidays in Ibiza! You know, tassels! Love ’em! Not that I would wear that polyester crap. It’s for you poor darlings! It’s always on sale, with an extra 25% off, if it’s not sold out already! Anyway, for what KM and Amazon pay me I can afford Zimmerman and Erdem! Honestly, so much more me! What size do I wear? The smallest!

I see that Nicky Lazou has a hair mask out. That ugly troll needs a face mask if you ask me. Copying GloByLydia! She should be careful with her accusations! They can do a lot of damage (looking at you Colleen). Talking of damage, my hair looks amazing now, thanks to my queen, Despina. I even took my stepmother. My mother doesn’t enjoy pampering.

I’m genuinely excited to get my new Range Rover. I see Vic was at the launch. I’m such a good customer I did my bespoke order on zoom! Didn’t need to go!

Keep Tattling!
Lydia xoxo

20220526_091243.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
A new thread definitely deserves a new Reels (sic) from our Ali ... Enjoy !!!

Zoolander 2.0 :cool:

Yep, we all go to the gym with big hair and a full face of make up. :rolleyes:

No offense, Lyds may be slim but she is so "un-sexy" ... (am I doing an Ali and making up a word ??? :unsure:)

Screenshot_20220526-102301_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220526-102258_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220526-102310_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220526-102316_Instagram.jpg

How is it possible that her face gets more slappable as time goes on .... ??? 🤷‍♀️

Time to size up lovely. In fact, just trash this outfit, it is ridiculously mismatched. Formal pants with a "Luxe Bohemia" :rolleyes: top.
Nope.
Screenshot_20220526-113912_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• 75.5 KB
  • 41.6 KB
  • 88.1 KB
  • 88.2 KB
  • 36.9 KB
  • 35.1 KB
  • 34.6 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 30
    Congratulations to our naturally fabulous @JMD for the topical thread title which received 71 votes!:m👑

Thanks for voting in the last poll. A resounding 92.2 percent of voters thought the MGs should have declined the offer of a free meal, paid for by an anonymous subscriber, while on a luxuryv #gifted holiday in the Maldives.

This thread we have a real treat for you! She’s back…yes, by popular demand (well, one person, you know who you are), Lidl is back with the thread intro.

View attachment 1295109

It’s a bit quiet with my curated brands at the moment and I refuse to look at what those friends witches Tricky Vicky, Grossie Josie and Desperate Claire are up to, so I thought I would jump on my thread and chat to you haters about my favourite subject…me, myself and I.

I am genuinely loving the attention I get on here! It’s all about me! I say or do something, you respond! Puppets! I am so happy. Happy, happy, happy. I’m glowing! My marriage is exceptional, my life is amazing.

You really have got your knickers in a twist about my baby Botox comment, haven’t you? I am single handedly removing the taboo around Botox by admitting to it. It really is just skincare…like moisturiser. Except it’s expensive (free for me obvs), you have to find somebody to do it, you have to keep topping up it and it hurts. It’s not poison but if you think it is, it’s valid!

Vic might be in Cannes but I was in Chelsea…no, not Made in Chelsea, you idiots…the flower show! I was invited to VIP day, so I didn’t bump into any general public, thank goodness! I had a mooch around but I wasn’t impressed by all those people showing off their gardens. As for flowers, I don’t like them, except David Austin roses, of course. I wanted to go shopping, but there’s nothing for sale, ridiculous! So I drank champagne.

I wore my trusty 100% cotton Erdem dress and my new mini Hermes Kelly! Did you see my new bag? Not fake! You can’t bear the fact that I am so rich I bought another Hermes, you jealous haters! It was couriered to me by car, I am such a good customer.

Where was I …oh yes Chelsea. I had to wear my Manolo flats as my new bag doesn’t match my Oran slandels for some reason…. Everything I have matches. My carefully curated linen napkin collection, my dressing room, my dresses, my kitchen. My boots match my bags. My cotton Intimacy corsetry all matches! I bet you lot don’t wear matching bras and pants. I bet you don’t even wear knickers!

It’s a while since I rode Romeo. I’m so over that since Claude suggested I help muck out. At Chelsea a stallholder was genuinely delighted to hold my Kelly while I rode his rocking horse side saddle. I was channelling Lady Mary from Downton Abbey. Yes, I love a bit of wood between my thighs… Teak! You filthy witches!

As for that dwarf Josie, she thinks she’s so bougie with her new garden. Those Ironic columns look ridiculous and her water feature looks like a coffin. Of course her beds have to be bigger than mine, but my greenhouse is bigger than hers…and I did it first. She's copying me, but she can't copy my genuine woodland!

I’ve been on TIKTOK showing off my new perfume. It smells of pea, just like my gorgeous home. Love those daxons!

Yes, my home, did you see I’m moving? Some time in the next five years. Manifesting bigger grounds. I need to be nearer Soho Farmhouse. Did I say I'm a member? I’m taking on more people but I can’t have them in the house. I am so busy building my happiness - walking the dogs, hiking, journaling, in the gym, tanning, glowing, riding, the kitchen garden, tablescraping – that I just don’t have time for work! I can pay someone to do that!

I’ve got a new xKM collection out…it’s based on Bohemia or is it bohemian? It’s ideal for holidays in Ibiza! You know, tassels! Love ’em! Not that I would wear that polyester crap. It’s for you poor darlings! It’s always on sale, with an extra 25% off, if it’s not sold out already! Anyway, for what KM and Amazon pay me I can afford Zimmerman and Erdem! Honestly, so much more me! What size do I wear? The smallest!

I see that Nicky Lazou has a hair mask out. That ugly troll needs a face mask if you ask me. Copying GloByLydia! She should be careful with her accusations! They can do a lot of damage (looking at you Colleen). Talking of damage, my hair looks amazing now, thanks to my queen, Despina. I even took my stepmother. My mother doesn’t enjoy pampering.

I’m genuinely excited to get my new Range Rover. I see Vic was at the launch. I’m such a good customer I did my bespoke order on zoom! Didn’t need to go!

Keep Tattling!
    Lydia xoxo

View attachment 1295111
    Oh I love it! 💜Thank you! It made my day💜. Please can Her Travesty introduce another sparkling new thread in the future? I can see why my loyalty is so firmly placed here with all of us. I am sure I’m not the only one thinking this way. Bouquet delivery and plaudits for our dear Captain my Captain @Miscanthus 💐💐 💐

FYI - Did you know Popeye is still on life support in Mt. Sinai Hospital, NY, since Spinach has been cancelled?

Here’s to another week of Daxon Watch and Sweat Shop, Polyester Schlappentickle Flounciness. 💜

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 32

View attachment 1295109

Keep Tattling!
    Lydia xoxo

View attachment 1295111
    “It’s a while since I rode Romeo”. I think that was one of Juliet’s lines but Shakespeare cut it out. 😆

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 56

View attachment 1295194

No offense, Lyds may be slim but she is so "un-sexy" ... (am I doing an Ali and making up a word ??? :unsure:)

View attachment 1295199View attachment 1295200View attachment 1295201View attachment 1295202

How is it possible that her face gets more slappable as time goes on .... ??? 🤷‍♀️

Time to size up lovely. In fact, just trash this outfit, it is ridiculously mismatched. Formal pants with a "Luxe Bohemia" :rolleyes: top.
    Nope.
    View attachment 1295218
    I HAVE to have those purple flippers. Please send me a link - NOW!

• Haha
    Reactions: 32
    Lyds latest IG follows.
    Only based on $$$ and Affiliate Lynx. Whatever she can get for free / PR or the least amount of work.
    This is the only motivation she has. Money.
    No passion or real love for her job, fashion, gardening or whatever she professes to be interested in.

Grifter.

Screenshot_20220526-115410_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220526-115435_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220526-115454_Instagram.jpg

I guess who should prepare for an influx of LK Bennett Prairie / Cottage Core / Floral / Amish / Hutterite dresses / hats / bonnets ... she needs those Affiliate Lynx coins ...

• Sick
    • Sad
    Reactions: 25
    I can't quote as it's in the last thread but I agree with @Pancake56 100%. In that latest reel she is absolutely trying to sound like Rosie Londoner, right down to the really low volume of her voice. Rosie sounds like a bloody Enid Blyton novel, Lidl isn't quite there yet, but watching and listening to her try is hilarious!

• Haha
    Reactions: 31
    No wonder this woman is always gushing on Lyds & Ali's posts. Every. Single. Post. On the IG home page as well.
    The brown-nosing is vomit-inducing. And so embarrassing.
    Screenshot_20220526-121153_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220526-121200_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220526-121206_Instagram.jpg

"OH MY GOODNESS", "...INCREDIBLE", "great full", "the actual dream" "so happy" , "always makes me smile", and ... wait for it ... "genuinely" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: She even talks / writes like Lyds.
    And the number of hashtags she uses.... ugh.
    #stalker should be the only hashtag used.

• Sick
    • Heart
    Reactions: 42
    I just can't with Lyds and Teefers :rolleyes:
    These days, they are literally the same fraudster person influencer ... except Teefers has the fatter wallet ... :cool: (or more credit cards ?)

Screenshot_20220526-122608_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
    • Heart
    Reactions: 28
    The thing is I can’t fault her her figure is lovely let’s be honest but I’m always saying if I had an amazing figure then clothes I would wear would be insane! What’s the point in working on having a gorgeous figure if you’re then just going to drape it in table cloths cinched in with the same boring belts over and over again? Might as well just eat what you like and not be so bloody hangry 😂

• Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 39
    The thing is I can’t fault her her figure is lovely let’s be honest but I’m always saying if I had an amazing figure then clothes I would wear would be insane! What’s the point in working on having a gorgeous figure if you’re then just going to drape it in table cloths cinched in with the same boring belts over and over again? Might as well just eat what you like and not be so bloody hangry 😂
    Personally I think her figure is typical skinny girl that is really average and far from amazing, it’s also not natural. Everything about Lydia now is so basic whereas before she was really attractive and had gorgeous hair so her figure didn’t matter as much and she carried the thinness well with her fashion sense.

Reactions: 34

View attachment 1295194

View attachment 1295199View attachment 1295200View attachment 1295201View attachment 1295202

How can she have abs when she hardly ever does any sports? I go to the gym five times a week and mine are always missing...🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: 22
    Space Com-Oddity…

BFF34D78-D3AC-435D-8DF0-73AC7630E58D.jpeg

Ground Control - he’s dropped a bomb
    Take your protein shake and put short trousers on
    (Ten) Ground Control (Nine) He’s dropped a bomb
    (Eight, seven, six)
    Commencing (five) countdown - engines on
    (Four, three, two)
    Bees are kneeless and may God’s love be with you (one, lift off!)

(Instrumental bridge…)

This is Ground Control to Ali’s bomb
    Your head is really shaved
    And the world now wants to know whose shirts you wear
    Now it’s time to drive a Skoda if you dare

This is Ali’s Bomb to Ground Control
    My kicks feel like stiff bricks
    And I’m walking in a most peculiar way
    And my jawstring‘s feeling very tight today

Here as I’m posing in my tin can
    Tryin’ to get to you
    Planet Zorg is new
    So there’s nothing I can do

(Instrumental bridge)

Though I’ve vlogged one hundred thousand beers
    I’m feeling very strange
    And I think I need a Rover that’s in range
    Tell the dogs I hope they never get the mange

Ground control I’ve dropped a bomb
    My slandals and my Hermes thong
    Will they jeer me when I’ve gone?
    Will the car parks just move on?

Tryin’ to get to you
    Planet Zorg is new
    So there’s nothing I can do…

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 45
    How can she have abs when she hardly ever does any sports? I go to the gym five times a week and mine are always missing...🤣
    The abs are more from her not eating enough, as opposed to her having a lot of muscle definition

Reactions: 29

View attachment 1295109

Keep Tattling!
    Lydia xoxo

View attachment 1295111
    Brillliant recap! 😂😂🥰🥰👏🏻👏🏻👌🏽! Love our poll too - multiple votes allowed - Yay!

Rumour has it you are off on holiday next week? Have a wonderful time - send us a postcard - and will you be taking a well-deserved respite from Elsie or dropping in from time to time? Xx

Space Com-Oddity…

View attachment 1295264

Take your protein shake and put short trousers on
    (Ten) Ground Control (Nine) He’s dropped a bomb
    (Eight, seven, six)
    Commencing (five) countdown - engines on
    (Four, three, two)
    Bees are kneeless and may God’s love be with you (one, lift off!)

(Instrumental bridge…)

This is Ground Control to Ali’s bomb
    Your head is really shaved
    And the world now wants to know whose shirts you wear
    Now it’s time to drive a Skoda if you dare

This is Ali’s Bomb to Ground Control
    My kicks feel like stiff bricks
    And I’m walking in a most peculiar way
    And my jawstring‘s feeling very tight today

Tryin’ to get to you
    Planet Zorg is new
    So there’s nothing I can do

(Instrumental bridge)

Though I’ve vlogged one hundred thousand beers
    I’m feeling very strange
    And I think I need a Rover that’s in range
    Tell the dogs I hope they never get the mange

Ground control I’ve dropped a bomb
    My slandals and my Hermes thong
    Will they jeer me when I’ve gone?
    Will the car parks just move on?

Tryin’ to get to you
    Planet Zorg is new
    So there’s nothing I can do…
    SUPERB! ❤❤😂😂😂😂

• Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 16

View attachment 1295194

Nope.
    View attachment 1295218
    It makes me giggle how you scribbled over her trotters to save our eyes 🙈

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 18
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.