Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those stories should have been labelled as per ASA/CMA guidelines. She tells her audience how she will write AD on all gifted products, as she wants to avoid being formally investigated, and then she publishes this set of stories. No comment necessary! It might have even been paid collaboration given how much exposure she has given dermaspa.

Reactions: 18
Her getting a microneedling treatment (and confessing that she has scars and huge pores), should hopefully wake some of her minions up that she is indeed always using a filter when filming/taking pictures.

So sorry girls, if you bought the c*nt beauty box with the longing of having Lydia's perfect skin, then you've been utterly fooled. I mean, you will probably get similar results as her but they are far from what you thought they would be (irritation, zits, uneven texture and so on)...the nerve of this woman honestly!

(I want to get microneedling done myself some day as I suffered from hormonal acne for years and have a little souvenir on the left side of my lower cheek ;). Has anyone here had it done?)

Reactions: 6
Her getting a microneedling treatment (and confessing that she has scars and huge pores), should hopefully wake some of her minions up that she is indeed always using a filter when filming/taking pictures.

So sorry girls, if you bought the c*nt beauty box with the longing of having Lydia's perfect skin, then you've been utterly fooled. I mean, you will probably get similar results as her but they are far from what you thought they would be (irritation, zits, uneven texture and so on)...the nerve of this woman honestly!

(I want to get microneedling done myself some day as I suffered from hormonal acne for years and have a little souvenir on the left side of my lower cheek ;). Has anyone here had it done?)
I haven’t tried it, but I am tempted .. although a bit scared of the needles 😨

Reactions: 2

I have been doing hydrafacials that have a micro needling part of it. It doesn’t feel great, but it’s been amazing so far for cystic acne and the lovely leftover texture it has kindly gifted me. #proproduct

Reactions: 4

It’s brilliant!! Not only have I had it done but I bought a dermapen from Amazon and I buy strong numbing cream from EBay. I do a session every 7 weeks or so and results are amazing. You need to be aware that you’ll be red and irritated for a couple of days and make up use isn’t ideal, so I slather my skin in Aquaphor and hide! Just DM me if you’ve any questions! xx

Reactions: 11
Oh sure. Every single time I pay for spa and beauty treatments I blab about it this much on Instagram purely out of the goodness of my heart!

She didn’t say gifted or press so surely she paid right? What a gem Lydia is to give such thoughtful free promotion with nothing whatsoever in return! 😎😙
"Friday's are always my self care day" ........pass the 🤢 bucket...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It’s brilliant!! Not only have I had it done but I bought a dermapen from Amazon and I buy strong numbing cream from EBay. I do a session every 7 weeks or so and results are amazing. You need to be aware that you’ll be red and irritated for a couple of days and make up use isn’t ideal, so I slather my skin in Aquaphor and hide! Just DM me if you’ve any questions! xx
You do that yourself at home? 🤔

Reactions: 5
"Friday's are always my self care day" ........pass the 🤢 bucket...
“And so are Monday’s, Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s and Thursday’s. I like to take care of myself by slobbing around in a dirty looking dressing gown and lathering on whatever freebies I’ve been sent as they will always be my absolute favourite. Not everyone can work as hard as me you know. I’ve worked my non-existent butt off these past few year and that’s why I look amazing, am axing and live in amazing home.” Is what she said but stories cut her off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh sure. Every single time I pay for spa and beauty treatments I blab about it this much on Instagram purely out of the goodness of my heart!

She didn’t say gifted or press so surely she paid right? What a gem Lydia is to give such thoughtful free promotion with nothing whatsoever in return! 😎😙
I know where this place is, it is opposite the Hungry Horse in Milton Keynes. She made it sound like some luxurious destination. Granted it's located in an old barn that's been converted, but still

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know where this place is, it is opposite the Hungry Horse in Milton Keynes. She made it sound like some luxurious destination. Granted it's located in an old barn that's been converted, but still

She'll say what she's told to say if all those treatments are free!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She pulled a bleeping muscle while bleeping drying her bleeping hair, that's why she needs a bleeping massage.
I feel personally attacked by this one.
😂😂 I thought the same when I heard that.. I thought I didn't hear ok the first time, had to rewind 🤣🤣🤣
I mean how do you pull a muscle like that? How?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just attempted to watch her most recent vlog but had to switch off, the annoying voices, squealing, etc was painful to endure. They are like a pair of children. In fact, I've seen better-behaved children than those two. The world has gone absolutely crazy where someone like Lidl that really doesn't offer anything of value is rewarded so heavily for doing nothing.

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Thank you! Did you have scarring from acne before? (Sorry for ot)

Also thank you @nadiathr and @oopsididitagain19 for responding! I love this thread ❤.

• Heart

This way she can say that it's a "work" day :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Sorry if this had been mentioned but Lydia vlogged about going to soho farmhouse and made out it was an exclusive trip just for her... was Lorna Luxe there at the same time?

Reactions: 3
I haven’t tried it, but I am tempted .. although a bit scared of the needles 😨
It’s fantastic, highly recommend. Works for many things. Does take time (weeks to months) to really see results as the skin has to heal, dead skin flake off, and your body to produce more collagen, etc etc. it’s creating micro injuries that cause new skin growth. you may see a little results a few days later, but real lasting results will take time to come.
I’d suggest going to get a consultation first and see what they say. Most of the time consults will be gratis. At home rollers are also good but mainly for maintenance not for the first time as you want to go deeper with the needle depth to really get the skin process rollin

....& back to lydiot chlamydia

Reactions: 9
You do that yourself at home? 🤔
I sure do! 🤓 I did lots of research first, of course and I am very careful with the length of needles I adjust my pen to, on different parts of the face. Eg. Bonier areas and around the eyes needs a much shorter needle length than the cheeks. Anyway, sorry for going off topic, although Lidl started it. She always does...! 🙄

Thank you! Did you have scarring from acne before? (Sorry for ot)

Also thank you @nadiathr and @oopsididitagain19 for responding! I love this thread ❤.
No, I’m really lucky, in that I had terrible acne until I was put on Roaccutane, at 35, but never scarred. I’m 43 now and I just use the dermapen to keep my skin looking good. I use Tretinoin too! xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.