Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot to say, I watched Ali's video yesterday and he was talking about some briefs he'd bought while at Bicester, he called them pantyhose!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I forgot to say, I watched Ali's video yesterday and he was talking about some briefs he'd bought while at Bicester, he called them pantyhose!
Oh good lord, he's as bad as her in that they can't call a spade a spade, they have to make it sound posher and they get it embarrassingly wrong!

Reactions: 14
Oh good lord, he's as bad as her in that they can't call a spade a spade, they have to make it sound posher and they get it embarrassingly wrong!
Yes, but pantyhose is an old fashioned name for women's tights. Watching that video, I was left in no uncertain terms how dim he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
can someone explain what beige food is? and why she keeps going on about it
Maybe they want to “earn money” by eating it 🤔
687B9C2C-5F6B-46BB-986E-E308A771D36B.jpeg

Both of them are “Greedy twit” & still LIE about donating their clothing away to help out Australia.
He did said “I recently did a clear out & I Think I’m gonna donate all of those clothes” “I’m sure Lydia will do the same” Lydia reply “ALWAYS” (as if 🙄)
•Does Ali & Lydia do charity?
•Do they really meant to help? (If they do why need to “Think”)
•Does Lydia need to “Think” too?
If they really do charity why are they making money out from those “freebies” or give freebies away as if they really “kind hearted” to help 🤢🤮

Reactions: 11
We have not seen her jaw this swollen in a while. Girl needs to lay off the injections. Her face just looks painful.

Capture.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: 11
We have not seen her jaw this swollen in a while. Girl needs to lay off the injections. Her face just looks painful.

View attachment 73117
The Skeletor face outline would be vastly improved if she put on 10 pounds and quit smoking (vaping is still smoking, Lydia 🙄). She can’t even run up a flight of stairs without gasping for air and she is as light as a feather and even has a home gym and a PT. Her lifestyle is so incredibly unhealthy, it’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
I think luxury brands should start slowing down on influencer culture.

Brands seek "influencers" as people who supposed to make us buy anything, but due to this greedy ass witches, we shy away from it and make fun of them and the brands.

I've always wanted to get myself some luxury goods, because I want to.

These witches ask and ask for more and when they stop and moan about it.

Work a 8-5 job and you'll get it Lydia. No one wants to eat beige food 24/7.
Boring but I would love to know how many of these #Ad transfer into real sales....surely nobody who can afford luxe items such as Longines, Aston Martin, designer clothes and bags, would taking advice and guidance from Lidl? 😂😂😂

can someone explain what beige food is? and why she keeps going on about it
Beige food is generally unhealthy, carb laden, processed food....beige in colour......no colourful vegetables or fruit. Cawwie tried to sneak in some veg to a pasta dish she cooked for Lidl and Lidl picked out all the veg.🙄

Last edited:
Boring but I would love to know how many of these #Ad transfer into real sales....surely nobody who can afford luxe items such as Longines, Aston Martin, designer clothes and bags, would taking advice and guidance from Lidl? 😂😂😂
I think brands have realised that there’s a lot of money to be earned by convincing lower income people to go into debt in order to afford something designer, from £40 lipstick and £100 perfume by Chanel, to delaying saving for the deposit on the new home in order to buy a Chanel bag. It’s this income they are hoping to earn through low-class influencers who would never be able to afford their stuff, and so much of it, unless it was gifted or heavily discounted (this very fact makes them relatable). They might put off their wealthier clientele but because all the brands are in on it, the wealthy have no choice but to keep buying from them, and the really expensive stuff is never gifted to influencers anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think brands have realised that there’s a lot of money to be earned by convincing lower income people to go into debt in order to afford something designer, from £40 lipstick and £100 perfume by Chanel, to delaying saving for the deposit on the new home in order to buy a Chanel bag. It’s this income they are hoping to earn through low-class influencers who would never be able to afford their stuff, and so much of it, unless it was gifted or heavily discounted (this very fact makes them relatable). They might put off their wealthier clientele but because all the brands are in on it, the wealthy have no choice but to keep buying from them, and the really expensive stuff is never gifted to influencers anyway.
Everything you've written I agree with. People don't know they are being used by her to line her begged lifestyle. It won't be until the followers lose their jobs or become unwell and have credit card repayments to make. Recently I spoke with a young girl, at college and working part-time in a shop, she buys designer labels, puts it on her credit card and juggles keeping up with the payments. Fine maybe while you're living at home with Mum and Dad, but not when you have your own rent and bills to pay as well. I hate how exploited people are by these influencers beggars.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Soooo... I just watched the beginning of Ali's recent video where he mentioned he and the wifey were going shopping on a Wednesday. How can Lydia possibly claim that she has a "fast paced office" and "busy work life" when she can take a full Wednesday and go shopping with her husband? She seems to honestly believe that packing for trips, shopping, opening packages, and organizing her closet is "working". Sorry dear, that is not working. Those things are what most people do after ACTUAL work or on weekends for fun. She is absolutely out of touch with reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t understand this woman at all. She is the most un self aware person I have ever watched. Is she just doing a David Brent and it’s all an act. That last video was so bloody ego filled I don’t know how she has people around her?! Surely no one is that big headed. Dumb founded

• Sick

View attachment 73117
Her desire for cheekbones is real..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.