Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips look like they've had a top up, plus the white of her eyes don't look very healthy. More a yellow cream colour.
Screenshot_20200117_033117_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200117_033041_com.android.chrome.jpg

Plus I've never known anyone to scratch the inside of their nose as much as Lydiot does, hmmmm? 🤔
Screenshot_20200117_034434_com.android.chrome.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Who are these HUGE GLOBAL BRANDS that Cawie handles?

“She’s obviously not going anywhere.”
Carrie, you idiot. Time to chin up and grow a bleeping pair. Your boss has enough chin to spare and that husband of hers has one ball remaining.

No one is chasing you for content. You give the bare minimum, enough to coast. You get nothing done because you prioritize your entire day at home by shopping online.

Also, “revelationary” is not a word, you idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lidl's feet reminds me of these:

20200117_085259.jpg

..and I think I've found a fitting pair of slippers, for her cosy nights:

20200117_085323.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s so strange watching her vlogs after discovering these threads because it’s 100% she has a read of them from the things she does /says

Reactions: 24
I think luxury brands should start slowing down on influencer culture.

Brands seek "influencers" as people who supposed to make us buy anything, but due to this greedy ass witches, we shy away from it and make fun of them and the brands.

I've always wanted to get myself some luxury goods, because I want to.

These witches ask and ask for more and when they stop and moan about it.

Work a 8-5 job and you'll get it Lydia. No one wants to eat beige food 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry 'back'?? As if that pancake ass has ever ridden a horse.
Jesus Christ. That will be a sight.
You know full well she’ll turn up in fancy designer gear looking like a right prick. I watched a video recently of Tamara who had a pair of those Hermes boots which are “great for riding” then showed a clip of herself all dolled up on a horse.

People who actually ride regularly wear old jodhpurs, mud covered boots and smell like tit.
Bunch of posers with all the gear and no idea.

Carrie and Lidl

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She is always touching her nose does she have a secret coke habit and I don't mean coca cola. :LOL:

Reactions: 16
The shilling continues...She just was at Soho house with EA (didn't post anything of interest regarding the brand that invited her) and now it's Cle de peau again!
The way she mixes retinol products can't be good for her skin can it? Retinol requires patience and commitment...and we all know how lady Bungalow works so...

Screenshot_20200117-094553_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The shilling continues...She just was at Soho house with EA (didn't post anything of interest regarding the brand that invited her) and now it's Cle de peau again!
The way she mixes retinol products can't be good for her skin can it? Retinol requires patience and commitment...and we all know how lady Bungalow works so...

View attachment 73026
I wouldn't buy anything she's promoting total con artist.

Reactions: 18
I agree with you, they're so grubby and look unhygienic, her fake tan addiction doesn't help for sure.

Loreal ditched her after all didn't they? Not that monkey emoji again! She probably uses it on purpose, it's such a cute aminal!

View attachment 72620

She look scary, her eyes in particular...and like she on something..
Look at her face & smile... Those “Brand’s” were asking a “witch” to help them promote products! same same ⬇ Ewwwwwwww 🤢
406BC295-01A8-4A09-9978-BC7EE469374A.jpeg
8B596BA5-30EC-4CB3-96F6-1C3ECE92379D.jpeg

•Witch Face
•Witch Nose
•Witch Nails
Actually inside out she’s e a “witch” (we can tell 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She thinks those awful claws are almond shape. They’re not; they’re claw shaped.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

View attachment 73026
Is she for real??? Her skin, by her own admission, has been dreadful these last few months and when she did her CleDePoop sponsored video, she already said she was using all their products and saying her skin the best it's been and this is why?? One of her subs even commented how expensive this cream/brand was as it was misleading because she'd previously claimed it was another brand giving her amazing skin. Then in the next vlog she's complaining about her skin again?!.
She firstly claimed it was the retinol making her skin red and sore (that apparently she's recommending now) and then said it was a tinted moisturiser with SPF in that wasn't agreeing with her. Then she's saying her skin is too oily and then saying it's dry and dehydrated hence why she's been misting her face?
SHE IS SUCH A FRIGGIN LIAR!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.