Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is not that she doesn't understand. Is just that she is too lazy to learn. She is the kind of person that doesn't like to learn about anything (even if is her job). She puts 'Ad' to everything just to save her a**. She doesn't care if is missleading her audience. She never care about her audience but herself.

Reactions: 11

She does come across as bored and not really interested. I wish someone would wash her hair and face for her.

Is this against the ASA Rules? I looked at one of her most recent posts and it wasn’t clear (at all) as to what was gifted or what was an advert? Surely that’s misleading and a breach in itself?
LM, just do your job and report things properly!

Reactions: 10
I'm sick in bed. Can't do anything requiring concentration so I'm watching Lydiot's last couple of vlogs and I think my fever spiked and I'm dying of boredom. When I read her latest idiocies here, I laugh! But watching her is just killing me. There's no way she's for real! And seriously, what is the admin side of her "job"? Sending thank you notes the stupid brands who still associate with her? If she says "expand our team" once more, I might break the laptop!

Reactions: 15
I hope her new employee is a gift sent from a place called Karma. Fingers crossed they are drama in some way shape or form

Sorry to be "that" type of person but in this case you're wrong.
The Ali Gordon you see here is a new character on the show Shameless, hes an electrician videographer with a psycho ex wife who chases him around in a white mini minor and photobombs his mates at the pub with V fingers while tounging it #factstrangerthanfiction

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I predict Ali will walk out this year....there I've said it

Reactions: 16
He has too much saliva in his mouth and is the sort of person that if you are too close when he speaks you will be covered in spit.
Lol! I've always thought there's something weird about how he speaks too, for me it sounds like his teeth are too wide/occupying too much space in his mouth or that he's wearing clear braces, kind of similar to inthefrow actually. They should get together, they probably both drool in their sleep too.

He should leave Lydia, go back to being a humble electrician and find a cute short blonde gf who does a cute job like working with kids or animals. They could have a small little house with neighbours and pets and I think he'd be way happier! Unfortunately I think currently the grabbyness, greed and 'glamour' of this insta industry is masking any common sense but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he sees the light

Reactions: 18
Indeed. She's still trying to hide the true scale of her gifted/sponsored items. Doing this under the guise of 'oh I'll just list everything as ad' is just as unclear as no declarations. I think she thinks of the declaration as ticking a box. and not that she's obliged to make it clear she is trying to influence a sale.

If it makes sense to all of us and we aren’t in the industry, how is it possible that it doesn’t make sense to her and it’s her job.
Sure it’s an extra six letters to write gifted but come on you twat.

Reactions: 6
I wonder (in fact, I don't...) why she wasn’t invited to the Sensaï event in London. There were two French bloggers with far fewer subscribers.....

Reactions: 1
She's always been superficial and materialistic, then, since she was a kid! At least one thing she's consistent on.
https://giphy.com/bPdI2MXEbnDUs

https://giphy.com/99TFBc6rXqrHG

OH MY that picture of Harry from Dumb and Dumber is her exactly! The hair, the face, the laying in bed with a grubby white robe!! She rubs the $700 cream and the orange crap exactly like this!! I thought it was actually her for a sec!!

Ali is Lloyd with his new hair style!

Yes, I'm so happy that I don't lead a life similar to Lydia's, I guess that's why she is always exhausted and need to stop working at 17pm.
She starts work at noon and spends her day shopping online and hardly writes any eligible content on her blog.
Hey Lydia girl! I know you’re scrolling...
have you ever worked 40+ hours in a week? Ever up against anyone for a promotion? Stick out your neck for someone at work? Have you led and coached a team of more than 3 to achieve any goals?
Entrepreneurial confidence is not enough to get by. You lack competitive drive and real work experience. You’ve worked with giant corporations and have yet to land an actual contract and stick with them for more than a year. Get your ass in gear. Figure this shit out before this Instagram likeness fizzles out

Reactions: 7
FUCK ME THE HAIR

is Lydia trying to destroy him because at one point we spoke favourably about him

don’t worry Lydia he never did get that rave thread,
And he’s more likely to get a tattle life go fund me set up at this point so we can pay to rescue the idiot from the bungalow like a victim

Reactions: 17
The way Lydl informed Ali 'you earn your own money that you can add to the gift voucher value you know'...hmm makes me feel he's sought out this position of the submissive kept son. Not feeling sorry for him. It's as tho her 'my house' 'my wedding' is not just a selfish statement, it's also a dig at him to man up and these comments do drive him to work himself. Part of her must still want to be a kept woman and aspires to have a man similar to her father.. but that controlling, insecure side needs a worshipping doormat. Can't have it both ways lydl.

Reactions: 20
Not sure why they can't do the same here, it might have very well saved lynxs life.....but of course princess Lydia can't be bothered, lazy oaf....
I think the litter box just doesn’t go with her luxurious decor

Reactions: 9
I see Ali as a dog on a leash and Lydia is his master. She whips and trains him to her liking. He does whatever she says. Chlamydia thinks that she is the queen of the entire world and everyone and every brand should kiss the ground she walks on. (Delusional I know, but we all know Lydia has the convinced herself the fake narrative in her head is reality).
Ali is not an equal partner to Lydia ( aka marriage), he is her servant, her punching bag, her “see I’m loved by someone” husband. It’s all an act. chlamydia’s entire life is an act, I’m not sure if there is actually a single thing in her life that isn’t used for show. She basically puts on a play everyday and acts As if it’s reality and not make a fraudulent depiction.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.