Lydia Millen #124 She's no luxury vlogger, she's flogging tat; as for Hermès, we smell a rat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly is a "carefully curated brown envelope of seeds"

Screenshot_20220215-121649.png
Screenshot_20220215-121652.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
What a prize prick, why not just say she's got some seeds!

Nice of Ali to send flowers to his Numero Uno, but the sight of his feet next to her on the couch made me feel :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
So romantic!

Did she even get him anything?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
What a prize prick, why not just say she's got some seeds!

Nice of Ali to send flowers to his Numero Uno, but the sight of his feet next to her on the couch made me feel :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
So romantic!

Did she even get him anything?
She probably just gave him some grief for not doing his chores on time, followed by a headache with all her incessant talking about herself.

I did have a little chuckle to myself that they only sit next to each other on the couch one day a year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I believe that Carrie and lidl are in love, but for real.
I have thought that about Carrie and Lydia!! 🤔

Ugh!
This is the vehicle that's so filthy you can barely read the number plate!
I wouldn’t put clothes in that car that weren’t expensive let alone ridiculously expensive dresses! It’s really strange that anyone would throw them in the trunk of a car carelessly and take a picture of it!! 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I have thought that about Carrie and Lydia!! 🤔
Agree - she even calls her ‘My Carrie’ - terms of endearment not given to Aldi, ever. He plays second fiddle for sure but maybe he doesn’t mind. In his place, I wouldn’t either - I would be relieved she had anyone left at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I recon Ali is gay and their marriage is a business transaction of some sorts. Surely Lydia knows.

Reactions: 23
I like Luisaviaroma. I have only purchased from Net a Porter once and was not happy. I purchased a pair of earrings and they were in a cloth bag and one of the posts were bent. I took them to my jeweler to see if he could bend it back without weakening or breaking it off. It's a hassle to send items back from the US to the UK. I agree about the postage being too high on Farfetch but I am done with them so I don't have to deal with them again.
LUISAVIAROMA charge £15 postage though

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What’s a spring wine fridge and how does is it different from any other fridge? and if she needs a drink to do some “pottering” she has an alcohol problem as the 2 don’t go together
Surely you like the wine you like 365 days of the year? Is it living seasonally to change wine every three months or is that just called being inauthentic?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t know about anyone else, but I live seasonally because Mother Nature forces me to … in my ideal world it would be sunny and 30°c every single day, and I’d live in baggy cotton dresses with pockets! ☀

View attachment 1063692

I took this photo last Friday - we always say goodbye to our little piece of paradise before we head home at the end of our annual summer break. 😥
I have lived in the tropics for the past 30 years. 30 every day. What I wouldn’t give for a change of season. To see the leaves turn. To see the snow fall. Lol. We have two seasons wet and dry.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have lived in the tropics for the past 30 years. 30 every day. What I wouldn’t give for a change of season. To see the leaves turn. To see the snow fall. Lol. We have two seasons wet and dry.
A lot of people would envy you but I tend to agree. I really love the change of seasons and really appreciate where I live. I could sometimes do without the amount of rain but you can’t beat the crunch of autumn leaves under foot or the first snowfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t wait for her to put these “oak” beds in as like everything else she gets obsessed with things and there’s already to many wood looking things in the garden as it is but when nothings painted and all just bare “oak” it will look a right mess. As for painting the green house 😂😂, what a fool.

That’s what unhappy people do you know… wish there life away and always talk about what’s happening next, never the here and now and for how much she bangs on about living seasonally I have never known anyone live more unseasonably, florals in winter, fires in the summer, knee high boots in summer, sandals in winter and the list goes on
Yeah exactly! And yesterdays vlog of summer dress and counting down fire days…. And today’s post is a perfect example. Spring wine fridge? Curated brown envelopes of seeds? What in the actual?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yeah exactly! And yesterdays vlog of summer dress and counting down fire days…. And today’s post is a perfect example. Spring wine fridge? Curated brown envelopes of seeds? What in the actual?
How can anyone on Gods earth read that post without rolling their eyes so hard it hurts?She’s beyond pretentious, she’s a parody.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
So correct me if I'm wrong, she got those horrid floor length dresses just so she could take pictures in them for content? my god she really has no work does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What am I missing about the greenhouse? Is this some sort of status symbol in the UK that I’m not aware of? It seems like anyone who has a decent sized yard could build one quite inexpensively. Why is she so impressed with herself over this amenity?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What’s a spring wine fridge and how does is it different from any other fridge? and if she needs a drink to do some “pottering” she has an alcohol problem as the 2 don’t go together
Let’s be honest, she doesn’t do any pottering. She poses to pictures and then calls a gardener or Ali to do the work for her.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.