Lydia Millen #124 She's no luxury vlogger, she's flogging tat; as for Hermès, we smell a rat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1063356

View attachment 1063358

Spend spend spend those pennies gurrrrrl.
🪙🪙🪙🪙
I can’t wait for her to put these “oak” beds in as like everything else she gets obsessed with things and there’s already to many wood looking things in the garden as it is but when nothings painted and all just bare “oak” it will look a right mess. As for painting the green house 😂😂, what a fool.

Did she really say
Making the most of having a fire on since there is only about 40 days till spring.
this from the woman who puts a fire on even in summer and why is she wishing away the seasons constantly?
That’s what unhappy people do you know… wish there life away and always talk about what’s happening next, never the here and now and for how much she bangs on about living seasonally I have never known anyone live more unseasonably, florals in winter, fires in the summer, knee high boots in summer, sandals in winter and the list goes on

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can’t wait for her to put these “oak” beds in as like everything else she gets obsessed with things and there’s already to many wood looking things in the garden as it is but when nothings painted and all just bare “oak” it will look a right mess. As for painting the green house 😂😂, what a fool.

That’s what unhappy people do you know… wish there life away and always talk about what’s happening next, never the here and now and for how much she bangs on about living seasonally I have never known anyone live more unseasonably, florals in winter, fires in the summer, knee high boots in summer, sandals in winter and the list goes on
Florals? In Winter? Groundbreaking….

• Haha
Reactions: 22

If she paints the greenhouse brickwork it's going to remind me if the time I went round my mum's house and she wanted to show off her bedroom makeover her now-ex partner had done for her (for the record he is an ex for separate reasons).
My mum has always painted the walls in her house in questionable colours, which isn't really the issue here to be fair. The issue was that she wanted the skirting boards painted a colour that is not readily available as a gloss. So her ex used wall emulsion. God it's awful. Then my sister (lets call her C) followed suit wanting to save money and did the same in her bedroom. Pure white emulsion on the walls and the same on the skirting boards.

It is on my to do list to climb through a window once they're on holiday (and I'm not pregnant) and just redo the lot.

ETA - My youngest sister (call her A) is on my side and recognises these two rooms look awful so when recently touching up the wood work in her room, purchased gloss. Not all is lost in this bloodline.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread title suggestion...a late entry and probably too long but couldn't resist...that outfit was dreadful!

Lydia Millen #125 It was curtains for Lidl on Valentine's day; "pull yourself together" we heard Ali say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Strawtop Cottage (Teefers 3rd property?) was recently featured in a magazine, so it's time for Cawwiee to get The Bunga into a mag asap ...

View attachment 1062676
Wonder what the people at Telegraph/Stella think of her ugly remodel after they featured her "insta-worthy' home.

Kim Kardashian has good hair, and mega famous from a sex tape, Lydiot bad hair, famous for wearing nipple tassels and little else....... Hmmmm 🤔yes I see the similarity 😂
Kim actually has NO hair anymore, she wears wigs (said that herself). I'm shocked amused to hear Hairburst works with her 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Don't underestimate what the lack of light and warmth does to your body and psyche. I live in Central Europe, and it's affecting a lot of people. Otherwise, I think Sweden and Norway are lovely places to live.
It's crazy, one always want what they don't have. I would love to live in Australia, I was always fascinated of it and now my cousin and brother live there (they are Indian, I am half-Indian, grew up in Europe, they in India). I also want curls, since my hair is straight as uncooked spaghetti.
Don't get me wrong, I really do love living in Australia. I'm probably unlikely to relocate at all (if I do it wouldn't be permanent). I think part of the allure for me is how different it is there. I've heard that the dark months and the light months are very difficult - I'm sure I would fully grasp that if I spent some time over there.
I used to want straight hair when I was younger, but now I'm very happy with my curly hair! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am always surprised to read that people feel the need to specify that their opinion is not a criticism. You have to believe that they are afraid of being banished. What are they afraid of? She knows absolutely nothing at all, is a permanent fraud on legs and her pharaonic ego far exceeds that of Napoleon... This self-censorship is ridiculous and makes me uncomfortable. Everyone has the right to say what they think as long as it remains polite and constructive

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wonder what the people at Telegraph/Stella think of her ugly remodel after they featured her "insta-worthy' home.

Kim actually has NO hair anymore, she wears wigs (said that herself). I'm shocked amused to hear Hairburst works with her 😂
I’m not that smart, but is hair not dead? I’m not sure how gummies would improve the condition? I guess products you put on the hair can superficially make it look likes it’s in good condition? I’ve no hair science so maybe I’m wrong. Happy to accept that.

Reactions: 12
Don't get me wrong, I really do love living in Australia. I'm probably unlikely to relocate at all (if I do it wouldn't be permanent). I think part of the allure for me is how different it is there. I've heard that the dark months and the light months are very difficult - I'm sure I would fully grasp that if I spent some time over there.
I used to want straight hair when I was younger, but now I'm very happy with my curly hair! 🤣
As someone who does live "there" (ie. Scandinavia), I can just say there's NO need to worry about human predation of any sort even in tiny villages (saw someone mention this in a comment earlier). Scandinavian countries are basically some of the safest in the world, even off the grid. :) Being born and bred in this part of the world, I'd also like to point out that most of us don't find the dark and light months difficult at all. In fact, a lot of us really cherish the variation we get throughout the seasons, and use different activities to bring us joy during different parts of the year! The long, light summer nights might not make it super easy to go to sleep in the evenings, but we practically live outdoors during summer. And during winter we cozy up with fires, candles, lots of good food, baking and also thoroughly enjoy our winter sports, even after nightfall. Most Scandinavians who enjoy cross country skiing, for instance, go skiing in the woods with a head lamp or use skiing tracks with lights along them. :D

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Lidl and ONE squirt of perfume. I don't think so 😂 Narciso scents are very heavy and long-lasting, I hope her dosage is appropriate vs the Aerin.

Also, please stop saying "correct me if I'm wrong". You don't like to be corrected. And you're never wrong. Your minions are not allowed to have opinions.

Ohhhh please go for the BORING GREEN. Match the content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Living seasonly here. You know...in winter❄❄🐾

View attachment 1061272
I don’t know about anyone else, but I live seasonally because Mother Nature forces me to … in my ideal world it would be sunny and 30°c every single day, and I’d live in baggy cotton dresses with pockets! ☀

10BE2B91-8E17-40CB-A2F4-C18642810A9C.jpeg

I took this photo last Friday - we always say goodbye to our little piece of paradise before we head home at the end of our annual summer break. 😥

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I don’t know about anyone else, but I live seasonally because Mother Nature forces me to … in my ideal world it would be sunny and 30°c every single day, and I’d live in baggy cotton dresses with pockets! ☀

View attachment 1063692

I took this photo last Friday - we always say goodbye to our little piece of paradise before we head home at the end of our annual summer break. 😥
Ugh, 30 degrees...the only 30 degrees I can tolerate are negative ones!❄ Beautiful, though😍 Love the water - I'm swimming for two hours five days a week and think that our ancestors made a huge mistake, when choosing to leave the oceans🤣

Here you go - Moscow's winter moments🐿 I'm a known animal whisperer😎

DSC_0020~40~01.jpg

DSC_0016~01~01~01~01.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Cant wait to see the paint cracking and bubbling all over the greenhouse
She should know not to paint the bricks in the greenhouse after seeing the state of the wall downstairs by the office.

This Nuclieus one she has her diamond Apple Watch straps from. She unboxed it a while ago and it is friggin USELESS. Doesn't deserve the name phone case.
Ah yes that monstrosity

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.