Lydia Millen #124 She's no luxury vlogger, she's flogging tat; as for Hermès, we smell a rat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1063356

View attachment 1063358

Spend spend spend those pennies gurrrrrl.
πŸͺ™πŸͺ™πŸͺ™πŸͺ™
All that work Ali and Co did in the rain and wind in that frightful mud bath and how we laughed. Then he had to paint them black, then sand them back. Then all the veg lay to seed and nothing was grown. And now she wants to do it all again.
Frankly I would shove all those oak boards up her bony flat ass.

What exactly is a "carefully curated brown envelope of seeds"

View attachment 1063915View attachment 1063916
Pisshead. Always was, always will be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It's like she has invented this whole new language that she speaks in order to make something ordinary seem extra special or different. She just talks nonsense!

Just seen on stories Amelia has had her hair done by Despina, Lydia must be next!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
All that work Ali and Co did in the rain and wind in that frightful mud bath and how we laughed. Then he had to paint them black, then sand them back. Then all the veg lay to seed and nothing was grown. And now she wants to do it all again.
Frankly I would shove all those oak boards up her bony flat ass.

Pisshead. Always was, always will be.
AGREE! Why on earth did she push so hard to have the beds made by poor ali over all those weeks only to rip them out less than a year later... to put in different looking wood for the lame "solid oak" flex and for photos? She is insane.

@Miscanthus is Oak wood even a thing for raised beds? What do most gardens have? And I mean also the fancy stately homes and hoho farmhouse? I would imaging the type of wood doesn't matter because the whole point is that these are for function and to grow veg. Quality of DIRT and perhaps some built in watering system but the wood type? hmmm

Reactions: 30
As that photo caption is 100% pretentious waffle, I thought I'd translate it into the Watford/Ibiza era Lydia lingo:

"Do you guys think that like, the weather is a bit tit at the moment? I'm well pissed off, had just put all my beanies away and now it's bleeping Baltic. Guess the nipple tassles will have to wait another 33 days. You know what though, I'm absolutely buzzing for spring, I've ordered some of those cut out suspender leggings to wear πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ» Gonna look absolutely fit in them for my birthday aren't I 🀩 And we all know there is nothing quite like snow in spring πŸ˜‰ so I've already got my dealer on standby with those little plastic envelopes of bliss! That and Lambrini fresh out the fridge, smells even better than Impulse body spray 😍 heeeeheeeee"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
It's like she has invented this whole new language that she speaks in order to make something ordinary seem extra special or different. She just talks nonsense!

Just seen on stories Amelia has had her hair done by Despina, Lydia must be next!
Agree 100%!! Her new "writing" is as empty and rambling as her yapping into the camera in every vlog.

She has no content, no substance, no topic of interest and most of all, no work whatsoever.

So now the chick that can barely string a sentence together and spell better than an 8 year old, writes these rambling, flowery paragraphs which basically say jack crap.

She is so pretentious and pathetic.

I'm embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Agree 100%!! Her new "writing" is as empty and rambling as her yapping into the camera in every vlog.

She has no content, no substance, no topic of interest and most of all, no work whatsoever.

So now the chick that can barely string a sentence together and spell better than an 8 year old, writes these rambling, flowery paragraphs which basically say jack crap.

She is so pretentious and pathetic.

I'm embarrassed for her.
YES! Second hand embarrassement central! I feel awful for her. It's like watching a drunk banging their head against a street sign and not being able to look away. You feel bad for them but you're too transfixed to go and stop them. Or walk away. OR anything, you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As that photo caption is 100% pretentious waffle, I thought I'd translate it into the Watford/Ibiza era Lydia lingo:

"Do you guys think that like, the weather is a bit tit at the moment? I'm well pissed off, had just put all my beanies away and now it's bleeping Baltic. Guess the nipple tassles will have to wait another 33 days. You know what though, I'm absolutely buzzing for spring, I've ordered some of those cut out suspender leggings to wear πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ» Gonna look absolutely fit in them for my birthday aren't I 🀩 And we all know there is nothing quite like snow in spring πŸ˜‰ so I've already got my dealer on standby with those little plastic envelopes of bliss! That and Lambrini fresh out the fridge, smells even better than Impulse body spray 😍 heeeeheeeee"
For some reason, the "now it's bleeping Baltic" sent me the most.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

OMG HILIARIOUS! And you make a good point here... we alllll know the COUNTDOWN IS FOR THE witch'S BIRTHDAY!

Ok peeps. Is this close enough? Hi Lydia! We see you’ve taken the hint to button up the wonk straps.

195F5538-9E1E-420A-90FA-595DD693C47D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh god what will she buy herself for her birthday 'treat' this year?
Probably another bag or two, or three…
Everything looks so grubby, the car seats are covered with gross marks🀒
The stitching looks very straight on the front of the bag, keeping it closed so no one can peep!

I wish we could get some more inner detail from @TeaSpiller I was just re-reading the previous stuff you mentioned.
She seems to be lurking … come on we need some tea πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
AGREE! Why on earth did she push so hard to have the beds made by poor ali over all those weeks only to rip them out less than a year later... to put in different looking wood for the lame "solid oak" flex and for photos? She is insane.

@Miscanthus is Oak wood even a thing for raised beds? What do most gardens have? And I mean also the fancy stately homes and hoho farmhouse? I would imaging the type of wood doesn't matter because the whole point is that these are for function and to grow veg. Quality of DIRT and perhaps some built in watering system but the wood type? hmmm
Most raised beds are made with treated timber (as in the type she currently has) or railway sleepers. You used to be able to source sleepers that had been used but due to the fact they are impregnated with creosote it's more likely to be new, treated sleepers these days. The oak that she has would normally be used for more decorative purposes rather than raised beds!

Warning...starting new thread shortly 😁

New thread up Tattlers!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.