Lydia Millen #122 New ring, new watch, new puppy... what a stunt, our Elsie really is a Berkeley Hunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Josie influenced her into getting a fake. But Josie would sell it to her as a dupe. We all know Josie loves a dupe and she was a firm fan of Turkish fakes back in the day! I reckon its defo been encouraged by Josie and Lydia thinks she seems so wealthy and upper class that everyone will just assume it's real because we are all too poor and beneath her to realise or question it.
Could be way off here but you could be on to something here. I don't watch her vlogs but going from whats posted here. She has only ever carried that mini kelly when she is around Josie or if she is out and about with Aldi or Cawee. Am I right in thinking she has always taken another bag when in the company of other influencers. :unsure:

What if that wasn’t her real face, but some camera filter perhaps and this is her real face? Plus now injected with loads of fillers. 🤷‍♀️
This is her real face courtesy of Getty. She has always looked masculine.

gettyimages-646849456-2048x2048.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
A male you tuber was saying how difficult it is to get a mini Kelly, specially in that combo, but def not that hard on Ali or dhgate…
If you know where to look, you can get super fakes online, the ones on Ali or DH Gate would be too obvious. I suspect she’s bought superfakes. They cost a lot but still a fraction of the cost of the real thing. Honestly, impossible to tell unless up close. We’re talking teeny minor inaccuracies such as the angle of the stitch or an incorrect number of stitches per inch. I haven’t seen a super fake of the Barenia so I suspect that is a loan. The rest? Suspicious.

Also, I know she’s said in the past (when she couldn’t afford a Hermes 😂 ) that she didn’t like the fact they cost so much and she’s be worried of ruining it. It doesn’t fit with how she treats her bags now. She leaves them out in her dressing room exposed to sunlight at risk of damaging the leather, doesn’t stuff them when not in use to prevent sagging. Doesn’t appear to have any awareness of how to care for a luxury bag. On a separate note, I wouldn’t be surprised if the latest watch is a fake as well.

She’s created the allusion that people are falling for. Buy something cheap from Patek Philippe and people will assume any future purchase real. Again,Mrs label bleep not unveiling bragging about the watch? Nah- not buying it!

I’m a mere pleb and if I had a patek id be shouting from the rooftops! 😂

As others have said, she would have done an unboxing (if anything let’s face it just to annoy Claire Chanelle!) the fact she hasn’t speaks volumes. Patricia bright has done unboxings, so has in the frow. They get huge views so why wouldn’t she do an unboxing on her other Hermes bags?

The purse Forum also has their suspicions! Lots of people on there questioning how she scored a Birkin with her minimal buying history!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Could be way off here but you could be on to something here. I don't watch her vlogs but going from whats posted here. She has only ever carried that mini kelly when she is around Josie or if she is out and about with Aldi or Cawee. Am I right in thinking she has always taken another bag when in the company of other influencers. :unsure:

View attachment 1031501
I think we should keep an eye on this. But the problem is she never goes to any PR events so is hardly around anyone but Josie, Ali or Carrie

If you know where to look, you can get super fakes online, the ones on Ali or DH Gate would be too obvious. I suspect she’s bought superfakes. They cost a lot but still a fraction of the cost of the real thing. Honestly, impossible to tell unless up close. We’re talking teeny minor inaccuracies such as the angle of the stitch or an incorrect number of stitches per inch. I haven’t seen a super fake of the Barenia so I suspect that is a loan. The rest? Suspicious.

Also, I know she’s said in the past (when she couldn’t afford a Hermes 😂 ) that she didn’t like the fact they cost so much and she’s be worried of ruining it. It doesn’t fit with how she treats her bags now. She leaves them out in her dressing room exposed to sunlight at risk of damaging the leather, doesn’t stuff them when not in use to prevent sagging. Doesn’t appear to have any awareness of how to care for a luxury bag. On a separate note, I wouldn’t be surprised if the latest watch is a fake as well.

She’s created the allusion that people are falling for. Buy something cheap from Patek Philippe and people will assume any future purchase real. Again,Mrs label bleep not unveiling bragging about the watch? Nah- not buying it!

As others have said, she would have done an unboxing (if anything let’s face it just to annoy Claire Chanelle!) the fact she hasn’t speaks volumes. Patricia bright has done unboxings, so has in the frow. They get huge views so why wouldn’t she do an unboxing on her other Hermes bags?

The purse Forum also has their suspicions! Lots of people on there questioning how she scored a Birkin with her minimal buying history!
Do you have any links to people discussing her bags on there?

Reactions: 22

That's the thing, pretty much everyone knows that you cannot just pop into Hermes and choose the Birkin you fancy, like buying a bag in Zara! And when someone acquires a Birkin before they have bought anything else from Hermes - had she even bought the Oran sandals or the jumping boots at that time? Don't think so! It arouses a lot of suspicion, because it really doesn't take much to find out for yourself. Phone the store, go into the store, speak to influencers, re-sellers, customers etc. The story behind the Birkin was not particularly believable either, but wasn't it second hand but apparently had never been used? Although it seemed very saggy and baggy and out of shape when she got it and wasn't even wrapped up properly.

If any of us bought a Hermes bag or Hermes purchase, I'm sure we would publicise it to our friends and families, and maybe even on social media, so when it is literally your whole job to 'influence' others to purchase what you are showing them, then how is it possible that you wouldn't do an unboxing, or at the very least explain such an extravagant, non-gifted purchase! So many influencers have said why they wouldn't buy Hermes (Sophie Shohet etc), many influencers would say that it is their dream brand and bag purchase, others buy them to reward themselves for hard work (Patricia Bright and Vic) and others (Claire Chanelle, Tamara) buy them on the regular. No doubt at all that Teefers will get ome this year for sure, and she will blog the hell out of it!

Reactions: 26
I have to say…after months of terrible poorly done lady of the manor meets Renaissance faire wench dresses, I’m actually liking this look. Her styling is tired AF but we can’t ask my much from Her Lazyship.

She’s 1000% trolling us with those perfume sprays. How can people stay around her?!? She’s a walking headache.
I actually think she looks nice here. I’d wear this.

Reactions: 11

View attachment 1031501
I hadn't noticed that but we'll spotted! I will keep a look out for that...if so, she's very sneaky!

Reactions: 9
This comment strikes me so wrong. As a pet owner I just love my animal. The animal aesthetic thing here bothers me View attachment 1031121
This is exactly why she has a following .. brainless fucktards that will spend their last dollar on the tit she shills / absolutely devoid of any intelligence / vapid and all in all just a bleeping waste of space and bones.

And it shocks me actually how many feckless stupid women there are out there that see children/ animals /cars as an extension of an assthetic ...it's all a race to be the next "reality bleep".

There is no originality anymore .. and that is what upsets me.

bleeping pass me a bucket please . ....:sick::sick:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
That's the thing, pretty much everyone knows that you cannot just pop into Hermes and choose the Birkin you fancy, like buying a bag in Zara! And when someone acquires a Birkin before they have bought anything else from Hermes - had she even bought the Oran sandals or the jumping boots at that time? Don't think so! It arouses a lot of suspicion, because it really doesn't take much to find out for yourself. Phone the store, go into the store, speak to influencers, re-sellers, customers etc. The story behind the Birkin was not particularly believable either, but wasn't it second hand but apparently had never been used? Although it seemed very saggy and baggy and out of shape when she got it and wasn't even wrapped up properly.

If any of us bought a Hermes bag or Hermes purchase, I'm sure we would publicise it to our friends and families, and maybe even on social media, so when it is literally your whole job to 'influence' others to purchase what you are showing them, then how is it possible that you wouldn't do an unboxing, or at the very least explain such an extravagant, non-gifted purchase! So many influencers have said why they wouldn't buy Hermes (Sophie Shohet etc), many influencers would say that it is their dream brand and bag purchase, others buy them to reward themselves for hard work (Patricia Bright and Vic) and others (Claire Chanelle, Tamara) buy them on the regular. No doubt at all that Teefers will get ome this year for sure, and she will blog the hell out of it!
I’m getting so confused by the Hermès situation - which, in itself, is testament to her lies. We should know the order of every H purchase because of unboxings but due to her shadiness, we go back and forth speculating. My
understanding is that she got the belts and boots in store and the Birkin from Smellier. Other than that, the Kelly x 2 were never acknowledged besides a one-second mention in the Asssston last vlog where she could hardly look at the camera while mentioning it.

Something is way off. Could she have gone down the Vestiaire route (she linked Vestiaire in the description box when wearing a Kelly recently) but doesn’t want to advertise them because they gave her no discount? Or did she go the full fake which for an influencer like her - where her peers have the real deal - would be even more self-sabotage, surely?

Anyway, the whole thing is clouded in mystery and for such conspicuous, luxury items, it’s highly suspicious and doesn’t look good at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

View attachment 1031501
She does look much better there even if she did have the same shaped head/face as squidward

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doesn’t everyone select their pets to match their ass-thetic? 😳 Oh, maybe that’s only Cruella De Vil.
If my animals were a reflection of my aesthetic, I’d be dressed like a woman and living under a bridge... My cats must have been crossed with a swab and my chickens are shaggy all the time...🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I reckon Josie influenced her into getting a fake. But Josie would sell it to her as a dupe. We all know Josie loves a dupe and she was a firm fan of Turkish fakes back in the day! I reckon its defo been encouraged by Josie and Lydia thinks she seems so wealthy and upper class that everyone will just assume it's real because we are all too poor and beneath her to realise or question it.
Josie bought Turkish fakes? What’s the story here? I heard Rosie Londoner got busted for buying fakes but didn’t know about Teefers

• Wow
Josie bought Turkish fakes? What’s the story here? I heard Rosie Londoner got busted for buying fakes but didn’t know about Teefers
I might not be remembering correctly but it was a long time ago when she lived in Clapham she spoke about purchasing bags abroad when she couldn’t afford the real thing. I think she said she did this before YouTube etc.
When I first came across Josie 5 ish years ago her channel was all about getting the look for less, more premium high street and inspired pieces unlike today.

Reactions: 14
I might not be remembering correctly but it was a long time ago when she lived in Clapham she spoke about purchasing bags abroad when she couldn’t afford the real thing. I think she said she did this before YouTube etc.
When I first came across Josie 5 ish years ago her channel was all about getting the look for less, more premium high street and inspired pieces unlike today.
Thanks! And now her channel is all about how to live your best retired life 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is a picture of Kate Moss in a counterfeit shop in Turkey and a follow up shot of her wearing a duck-egg blue Birkin. I love Kate - she can do no wrong in my eyes, whether counterfeit selling is illegal or not - I love the way she got pictured with the guy - with all his stock pictured in the background!

0FF6223F-1E47-4290-93C0-1BD2FEAB0A8B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
If I was a multimillionaire like Jackie Onassis or Grace Kelly when it all took off, I’d happily spend thousands on a lovely handbag, although I imagine that even in those days they were gifted to the famous to act as influencers and then bought by others in their league who could easily afford it.

I do understand wanting one yourself if it’s a thing of beauty you really crave but I just think it’s ridiculous to spend silly amounts of money on such things, particularly if it’s large chunk of your disposable income. The fashion houses are taking the p!ss, seeing how far they can go and it seems that’s quite a long way yet. There will always be multi-billionaires with so much money that they don’t know what to do with it and, to my mind, they are the lost souls in society when there’s so much poverty. It then makes more sense to buy a fake and I wouldn’t be ashamed of it. These girls who are collecting them in every size and ugly colour, even if second-hand, just look like complete idiots, not style icons to be envied.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It was years back now, its either on her Facebook or twitter some posts about picking up some fakes from over there. She may not have even had her channel then, but when she does dupe reviews she doesn't seem to shy away from them. So I reckon if she thought it was a good fake or dupe she wouldn't have a problem buying it. She's done many a video talking about dupes, so I'm fairly sure she's had a conversation with Elsie about dupes and fakes.

Reactions: 14
If I was a multimillionaire like Jackie Onassis or Grace Kelly when it all took off, I’d happily spend thousands on a lovely handbag, although I imagine that even in those days they were gifted to the famous to act as influencers and then bought by others in their league who could easily afford it.

I do understand wanting one yourself if it’s a thing of beauty you really crave but I just think it’s ridiculous to spend silly amounts of money on such things, particularly if it’s large chunk of your disposable income. The fashion houses are taking the p!ss, seeing how far they can go and it seems that’s quite a long way yet. There will always be multi-billionaires with so much money that they don’t know what to do with it and, to my mind, they are the lost souls in society when there’s so much poverty. It then makes more sense to buy a fake and I wouldn’t be ashamed of it. These girls who are collecting them in every size and ugly colour, even if second-hand, just look like complete idiots, not style icons to be envied.
Exactly. I wouldn’t care less if someone got a fake Birkin - and at 30k, I wouldn’t blame them - but the lack of transparency
is the core issue. Do a Kate and get pictured with the guy and be open about it ffs - this cloak and dagger is insulting and fools nobody.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.