Lydia Millen #122 New ring, new watch, new puppy... what a stunt, our Elsie really is a Berkeley Hunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress makes her look like she belongs on the top of a Christmas tree . Seriously, it looks like a costume of some sorts. Besides Lydiot, who would wear that cheap looking dress and where would you wear it?
Well, it does have boats on the hem, so maybe at the fish and chip place by the sea perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's made the bridge of her nose as wide as the swollen bottom part, what a mess.
Screenshot_20220201-025202_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220201-024851_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Well ishe didn’t want to look on trend she’s sure as tit done it.

View attachment 1031095
I have to say…after months of terrible poorly done lady of the manor meets Renaissance faire wench dresses, I’m actually liking this look. Her styling is tired AF but we can’t ask my much from Her Lazyship.

She’s 1000% trolling us with those perfume sprays. How can people stay around her?!? She’s a walking headache.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
They just gave her some random code to track if she actually generates some valuable sales. I am sure that every new customer gets some type of code to have 10% off their first order.

Farfetch are probably on their last nerve with Miss Begs-Alot and threw her some bread crumps.
I know if I had that voucher I would buy things for a thirty year old!! I’m 50!!🤣 It’s so sad seeing this a woman in her early thirties dressing and ruining her face trying to look like a over sixty year old! The only people I know who match their handbag to their shoes!!🙈 Of course you want to have your handbag compliment your outfits but to obsess the way she matches it up to outfits is ridiculous! Lydia wonder’s why she has headaches I think it’s the 50 sprays of perfume! Did you all see all those sprays! I’m shocked and I hate when I can smell people in the stores that smell like they bathed in cologne or perfume because I do get headaches and I can’t wear it but if I’m feeling frisky I put a little spritz on my foot I tit you not!! Now I gave you my perfume hack I’m gonna see myself out!!💃

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You wouldn't think this was the same person, she really needs to get the fillers dissolved, she was more attractive back then, she's
photogrid.photocollagemaker.photoeditor.squarepic_20222151443834.png
just ruining her face.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
She looks like an actual ghost of a woman who lived 100 years ago.
View attachment 1030775

Oh ok I get her now. Lydia is so annoyed that she her house was built a half hour ago and she didn't (couldn't) buy a historical English property, she is determined to haunt her own house and force some history into it.

She should get Phoebe to come around and install a tissue ghost in her attic:
View attachment 1030776

Except Lydia! Lydia wants a ghost.
Lydia Millen #123 ‘Tis the ghost of fashion past, how long can these brand partnerships last?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I have to say…after months of terrible poorly done lady of the manor meets Renaissance faire wench dresses, I’m actually liking this look. Her styling is tired AF but we can’t ask my much from Her Lazyship.

She’s 1000% trolling us with those perfume sprays. How can people stay around her?!? She’s a walking headache.
Yes, I do agree with you, this is actually a great look and the kind that really suits her.
I will go as far as to say she looks great and now I'll get my coat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How gross if the gravy was in the watering can, but we can't be sure there was any gravy this time as no one has it on their plates!
You know, for sure, that watering can (esp the spout) is not going to be washed out properly. :sick:

(Geez, I sound just like my mum 🤪 )

What I'm wondering is how is she able to stay that skinny - she does not eat healthy, no matter how many ginger shots she has, she drinks A LOT (empty calories), she's intolerant to everything except fries and heavy roasts, often eats late in the day.. is the food only for show too? Also, my bf commented that after working out as much as she shows, he'd expect her to be actually lean as in have visible musculature, however she looks just skinny, no shape or strength that comes with exercise
Lyds carries 😎 her water bottle throughout the day ... drinking water is good for you, but not if you use it as a method of lying to yourself that your tummy is full.
Smoking / vaping.
Most significant is Lyds eats one meal a day - we've seen it on her vlogs - going to sleep with an empty rumbling tummy ... the reason for her being so miserable through the day - she's hangry !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He's made the bridge of her nose as wide as the swollen bottom part, what a mess.View attachment 1031320View attachment 1031321
Oh dear Lord and to think she probably paid for it...
The levels of OOOF are off the charts in here!

Also also, am I the only one not fully understanding the whole ASSthetic (like pathetic, but more Lyds) of Pinterest boards? I just never fully grasped it. Sure, I understand what it means and does for people, but....eh? And what is more odd still is my fiancé actually loves using Pinterest to plan hikes and vacations. Is my whaman gene broken?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, I do agree with you, this is actually a great look and the kind that really suits her.
I will go as far as to say she looks great and now I'll get my coat.
I like it apart from the Birkin. I think a smaller black bag would have gone better.

Anyway Lydia it's gone 7am, where are you? Myself and the other 6am club members are sat here twiddling our thumbs waiting for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
1000% agree with all of this - Not saying her Hermes are all fake because I could never say that for sure. Maybe they’re not all fake at the very least, but deffo suspect that shes not unboxed every single one… even for big influencers on their amount of money, that’s an extravagant purchase, their whole job is to basically flaunt wealth and luxury.. why wouldn’t you unbox a Hermes bag as a “luxury blogger”?? And to have 3?? It’s all competitive between influencers, and having 3 Hermes bags is no small feat. Any other influencer would carefully dissect each and every bag in individual vlogs, look at Claire Chanelle for example. Course you would vlog them all, it’s easy luxury content if you have already gone and bought the bag.

So weird, deffo something strange about her dodging the requests for a vlog about it and dodging the bulk of comments over the last few months and then like you say, her saying tonight that she can’t remember if she did an unboxing, which as you say is a bit ridiculous considering it’s her whole job, and wouldn’t take long for her to go find out by looking at her own vlogs. Surely if it was a real bag, as Lydia you’d see that comment tonight and go “oh well it’s been a couple of months since I bought it but people are clearly still interested so it’s not too late to vlog about this” she is clearly struggling for content, so it would fill one of the content slots wouldn’t it.

IF she has bought any fakes, that would be incredibly silly of her, that will always get found out when you have a platform as big as Lydia’s, and it’s potentially a career wrecker too.
I reckon Josie influenced her into getting a fake. But Josie would sell it to her as a dupe. We all know Josie loves a dupe and she was a firm fan of Turkish fakes back in the day! I reckon its defo been encouraged by Josie and Lydia thinks she seems so wealthy and upper class that everyone will just assume it's real because we are all too poor and beneath her to realise or question it.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She looks like an actual ghost of a woman who lived 100 years ago.
View attachment 1030775

Oh ok I get her now. Lydia is so annoyed that she her house was built a half hour ago and she didn't (couldn't) buy a historical English property, she is determined to haunt her own house and force some history into it.

She should get Phoebe to come around and install a tissue ghost in her attic:
View attachment 1030776

Except Lydia! Lydia wants a ghost.
She really doesn’t look like a young woman in her 30s.

Reactions: 17
Well ishe didn’t want to look on trend she’s sure as tit done it.

View attachment 1031095
I do think she looks a lot better when she wears tailored clothes however I can’t get behind this top it’s too small firstly and it makes her shoulders look really broad. Those Ruffles are meant to stick out further than the shoulders.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
OK um wow... her code is only good until 2/3... a few days... which seems REAL ODD and not very long... is that normal? And how is this code any different from just registering a new account and getting that 10% off? And check out the T&C's. Wonder if any of the items she showed are even included in the discount?

I know if I had the fortune of getting $$$$$$ to shop at a place like Far Fetch - I sure wouldn't have bought one single thing she chose. There are SO MANY incredible things on that website and she went absolutely crazy on tit she doesn't need and that didn't fit. It's like she couldn't find anything to buy! The Blazer was too long and looked strange. Don't get me started on the fur collar coat, blue striped dress and saggy linen pants. And that horrific Zimmerman Dress costs 2669 pounds! OMG WHAT?! $3588 US DOLLARS That's insanity! You could get a seasonal Chanel handbag for that! Or actual classic ready to wear from a myriad of designers. But I guess they don't give you monopoly money and she would have to pay out of pocket for those stores.

Use code YT10LYDIA for 10% off your Farfetch Order

This offer is valid for new customers only.
This offer is valid for orders over 150 USD or the equivalent value in other currencies.
This offer is valid for selected brands and products only.
This offer can only be used once by an individual.
This offer is valid until 23:59 (GMT) 02/03/2022.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other FARFETCH offer.
FARFETCH reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.

Sophie Shohet and others have had a FF code that has lasted around a month. There is pretty much always someone with that code so you can get 10% off FF but I find they are more expensive than other sites, as they have to build in the duty and taxes into the price so the shipping is a flat £10 I think.

Also, that Zimmerman dress is very very similar to the white horror Teefers was modelling for KM last week as the perfect valentines date dress, and still very over priced at that!!!!!

Reactions: 16
Slathering on multiple layers of By Terrible CC. WTF happened to her fern plant?
The energy in the bungle-o is too toxic for anything to thrive. Get out Aldi, take your dogs and cat with you and go get yourself a good life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone seen this account before? Does this room remind anyone of anything?
E9A5C606-CA45-42AD-AD45-36F85BCED297.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.