Lydia Millen #122 New ring, new watch, new puppy... what a stunt, our Elsie really is a Berkeley Hunt!

Lydia has had headaches for 2 years. Are they due to:

• Too much wine

Votes: 172 53.1%
  • Ageing 'bolt on' implants

Votes: 132 40.7%
  • Hair vitamins

Votes: 43 13.3%
  • Reading Tattle on her phone every night

Votes: 140 43.2%
  • Her no vegetable gluten free diet

Votes: 115 35.5%
  • Stress of work drying up

Votes: 114 35.2%
  • Convenient excuse to avoid certain activities!

Votes: 103 31.8%
  • Suppurating impacted wisdom tooth

Votes: 62 19.1%
  • Too many prays of Aerin perfume

Votes: 101 31.2%
  • Hormones

Votes: 18 5.6%
  • Needing reading glasses

Votes: 46 14.2%
  • Sound of her own voice lisping at the dogs in Franglais

Votes: 77 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Miscanthus 😁 for the shiny new thread title with 84 votes πŸ‘

Thank you to everybody for completing the last poll...results show that most of us joined when she moved into the Bunga.
Welcome to all the new Tattlers and any lurkers, please join in!

There's not a lot happening in Lidl Land...
* Elsie is still forgetting to defrost dog food. She has two dogs now!
* She took Berkeley for a walk. He hasn't had his vaccines yet.
* We thought she was going away. Long haul. She went to Bath. For.the.night.
* It was yet another bloody Karen Millen shoot. There was a whole team...to make her look good. You just need a filter!
* She's living seasonally...a season ahead of the rest of us.
* Elsie did a new tablescrape. It died.
* Her old hairdresser Despina Sianou Trokos agreed to see her after 2 years. Bet you're pleased to be back from Greece D!
* She visited her nose doctor. You should have read his reviews Elsie.
* Brand work consists of flogging hair vitamins and ice cream. The ice cream was Ali's brand!
* The 'cheap' coffin beds are being replaced with oak coffin beds. Regretting painting them black, Elsie?
* She wore her Chupi ring trio. One halo is upside down Lidl!
* She doesn't like driving the Aston because people look at her....isn't that the point?
* We don't know if she's visited the dentist yet....
* We are waiting for phase 2 of the redecoration to start....

In other news
πŸ• There were more discussions about how to pronounce Berkeley. It's 'barklee' in the UK.
πŸ”₯ Ali continues to produce burnt roast dinners and pout longingly into the camera.
🌏 A group of us from all over the world went on the trip of dreamzz to Australia thanks to @MissMidnight and her preloved Tardis and our @Oops... and her soaring imagination. EDIT we are still there!
πŸ’ž Congrats to our beloved @Stefano and his fiancΓ© who are planning to have a child.
πŸ˜‡ Congratulations to our lovely @Margo Polo on her new grandchild.

Here's an aide memoire Lydia. Pin it to something. You're welcome.

20220124_223907.png
20220125_080537.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Apologies ....in the poll, it should be sprays not prays! You just can't get the proof readers can you Lydia!
Also, thank you all for your ideas that helped me put the poll together last minute. Love ya!
You are all the dog's bollocks πŸ•πŸŠπŸŠ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So, she addressed the fact that she keeps pronouncing Monsieur wrong and it annoys people. It annoyed me too.
Then goes to say Monsieurs (pl.) instead of Messieurs. A simple google search would do.

Quit the french. Just quit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Waking up to the singing of the kookaburra and the willie wagtail - living the life in Oz - and now a shiny new thread! Yay! Our wonderful host tells us Australia Day is tomorrow so @MissMidnight and her event coordinator of dreams, @Oops, will be planning another awesome day out for us lucky tattlers.

Thankfully, the birthday girl has survived the festivities and - with no complaints of headaches, toothaches, lockjaw from chewing vitamin gummies - is up and about with not only thread title but recap and poll - watch and learn, Elsie, watch and learn! β€β€πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Fabulous recap @Miscanthus (y). Ahh so has Lyd got another fake Birkin?:sleep:
Is this the Kelly 28 that got all of one second mention in the Asssssston? Blink and you’d miss it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So sorry, was busy over the weekend and just now reading about the wild time in Australia, which I completely forgot about, given it was that wild!😎πŸ₯³
@Margo Polo don't you worry! While dear @Oops... is imagining me as an innocent flower gracefully gliding under the moon light...which, for the record, I absolutely can do - I had my fair share of ballet and dancing classes, in reality I'd be the sluttiest of them allπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ’πŸ₯‚πŸ€£

And for the record record, I'm claiming David Gandy, who's the only guy I'm officially allowed to sleep with if ever faced with an honorable opportunity. This is not negotiable and you better keep your hands away from my man😎

tumblr_o4urj1wpfh1ur3cdqo2_500.gif

Aaaaaaaaaah, so dreamyπŸ₯°πŸ’™πŸ₯°πŸ’™πŸ₯°πŸ’™πŸ₯°πŸ’™πŸ₯°

cef9266d-38f6-46f4-b300-c403d091b3b0.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I literally had to join you guys because I just have to let it all out in a group of people who understand.. Goes to have a facial: with full face of makeup. Goes to get drunk with her friends: husband stays at home and does "what he wanted to do", yeah I'm sure he couldn't wait to tidy up your mess and prepare your greenhouse and basically be your slave while you are on a "30 mile hike". Each pub was like a 1 mile - 3 miles apart, I'm not good at maths but 30 miles? Uses a "butcher's block" for parsnips while the actual meat is on a sad plastic board. And that's not even the end yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Waking up to the singing of the kookaburra and the willie wagtail - living the life in Oz - and now a shiny new thread! Yay! Our wonderful host tells us Australia Day is tomorrow so @MissMidnight and her event coordinator of dreams, @Oops, will be planning another awesome day out for us lucky tattlers.

Thankfully, the birthday girl has survived the festivities and - with no complaints of headaches, toothaches, lockjaw from chewing vitamin gummies - is up and about with not only thread title but recap and poll - watch and learn, Elsie, watch and learn! β€β€πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Excellent catch, @Milking Keynes, Australia Day is, in fact, tomorrow and not today … but who can remember what date it is when you’re on The Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams with twenty plus guests from all over the world? 🀭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry but she's an absolute nut-job. The food allergies are all carries (make of that what you will) but lydia claims she's also sensitive to gluten and dairy (and veg, so it seems πŸ˜†) her whole life is copied from someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I literally had to join you guys because I just have to let it all out in a group of people who understand.. Goes to have a facial: with full face of makeup. Goes to get drunk with her friends: husband stays at home and does "what he wanted to do", yeah I'm sure he couldn't wait to tidy up your mess and prepare your greenhouse and basically be your slave while you are on a "30 mile hike". Each pub was like a 1 mile - 3 miles apart, I'm not good at maths but 30 miles? Uses a "butcher's block" for parsnips while the actual meat is on a sad plastic board. And that's not even the end yet.
Think she may have said 30km instead of miles?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Dirty cow

Screenshot_20220125-104511.png
Screenshot_20220125-104520.png
Screenshot_20220125-104525.png
Screenshot_20220125-104528.png
Screenshot_20220125-104530.png
Screenshot_20220125-104533.png

Oh my god my ANXIETY. She's not worth killing yourself for Ali.

Screenshot_20220125-105416.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
The thing I loved .. (from the few skips I did as I can't be arsed to watch it all) was the monologue in the car about the book and the reference to the dogs.

When someone says to you that "there are versions of right and wrong".. you know right there that they are a true Narcissist!

There is right and then there is wrong period ...they is no shade of sage inbetween darling! ....

So if I kill someone based on her assumptions then I could be right in my mind???? when to the rest of the world it is blatently wrong ....yeah let that sink in ....:oops:

She makes any situation/ book/ point of view fit her narrative to cover up she is blatently wrong in certain things. The day she realises she may actually duck up sometimes is the day she will actually come across as more relatable/ human .... but I feel that day will never come.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
For all the lovely Tattlers who are blocked, here is Elsie's tablescape in motion...

Screenshot_20220125-130213_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
And it all went in the bin. πŸ™„ If she ate all that fruit, she’d be shitting through the eye of a needle.
I hope it went in the bin - that did not look like it was meant for human consumption. Luckily, she never donates anything to anyone so at least food poisoning was avoided. I’m sure the wine didn’t go to waste though.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope it went in the bin - that did not look like it was meant for human consumption. Luckily, she never donates anything to anyone so at least food poisoning was avoided. I’m sure the wine didn’t go to waste though.
I just hate waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.