Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could it be Espa? I can’t remember what happened, just lousy comments on the live feed?

Reactions: 37
Could it be Espa? I can’t remember what happened, just lousy comments on the live feed?
I was thinking ESPA too! She did the live right after hairgate and it was a total PR disaster so I imagine they swiftly dropped her after. I’ve not seen her mention ESPA since then and I don’t think she received any Xmas PR gifts from them

Reactions: 53
Since I listened to the brands portion 2x my takeaway is that she’s not that much better than Feb 2020 when she blamed her behavior on Nicky “abuse” and the pandemic. Sure maybe she’s found some coping skills but she’s still the same old narc.

These brands who rightfully dropped her or didn’t renew contract for a myriad of many business reasons. (Dislike of hairgate, bad sales, ungrateful and difficult Lydia, late and lazy content, fraud with the blurring tool, and most importantly the massive amount of boys and paid for likes/engagement that don’t buy the product. I’m sure her fee is most certainly based in part on her numbers). She says they HURT her. Think about how her sheep will take that. The brands that Lydia doesn’t work with anymore HURT her. Maybe they will lash out at the brands?

And the bit about work trips still pisses me off. She resented the work trips because they weren’t vacation. Though I am quite sure these brands schedule them non stop and a lot of travel can feel a bit much but…. even if they “work” all day doing content and taking photos, uploading etc…. The whole days and nights are scheduled with education about the brand, a ton of free swag, drinking, big parties, and skiing/yachts/helicopters. She resents them for not being a vacation when she could easily have 1. Turned them down and 2. Booked an actual vacation. So the brands are at fault again.

Playing the victim some more… as @Miscanthus so well addressed above. Its the anxiety fault for her being lazy, ungrateful, greedy, unethical,blowing deadlines, rudeness, and abuse of others.

Guess she got lucky that a brand like LM/boohoo/nasty gal don’t mind her reputation and what she’s done. But she needs to wake up. A company like that will use her up and move on when she doesn’t sell anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 62
Espa as well I think. We haven’t seen any of the body oils since that atrocious youtube live video she did with them. Just after hairgate.

Reactions: 33
So Bvulgari were one of the only brands she named as a brand/team she liked… she affiliate linked them just for saying she liked them! What?!

She doesn’t even bother to show or wear the very expensive and generous gift of their watch AND bag. The watch in a story that disappeared and the bag is banished to the cupboards/depop along with the jimmy choo calendar items.

She can’t even do right by the last standing brands that work with her. Won’t even wear KM unless promoting. It’s supposedly her own design that is the dream. Why not any of the sweaters on the dog walks? Why not a dress to family Xmas at nonnas? Why not a million times?

Last edited:
Reactions: 52
Isn’t this the guy he travels with? Maybe supporting a friend? But it’s a bit OTT and I don’t want any jewelry that requires me to wear fricking safety goggles to clean it!

View attachment 982982
I think they may be magnifying googles

If I had a brand producing the clothes I love and paying me for it, I would be wearing them every day. If there was a gap in my wardrobe, that item would be in my next collection. There should be no need for her to be wearing so many other brands clothes

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Not much but apart from one of the lyrics from the song thats overdubbed (perfect song to put over it) one would be appropriate for Lydiot

In a world where sincerity has lost its meaning
Kinda sometimes get a bit obsessed with videos of Sharon Tate haha

Reactions: 4
So healthy and delicious looking. We had honey roasted parsnips with xmas dinner. We alternate between honey glazed parsnips or honey glazed shallots
Oh that'd be a good thing to try and making that with shallots or something, didnt think of that!

Is what I am seriously considering getting into making clothes, was thinking of getting somethings made for me but then thought why not make them myself?

Reactions: 13
So Lydia claims to live a "happy" life, so why does she feel the need to drink so much

Reactions: 34
Though would never fit them, but forgot the parsnips, next time want to try putting honey over them. They'd be amazing haha

A previous one I made salmon
View attachment 983347
I put dill on my carrots, so yummy as well as mint in peas and tiny potatoes. I try not to cook with salt so herbs is they way I go. Looks yummy and very healthy!

Reactions: 22
It's funny she says that because my anxiety makes me overwork myself, a people pleaser, hard worker, polite (bordering on unassertive) etc. Opposite of what she's said.
The only bit I will agree on her with is the irritability. I am a snappy cow when I have something scheduled that day making me especially anxious.

Reactions: 26
I have two opinions. I think that Dior actively told her they did not want to work with her any longer owing to her bad actions. I think that is why she specifically brought up Bvlgari and is making a big deal about how she continues to want to work with them as a luxury brand.

Secondly, I think Theory dumped her because wasn’t that the London trip she did in November or December where she just completely screwed up who she was meant to meet and it was clear she knew nothing about the brand? It was embarrassing that she even kept that in the blog. They could totally have edited that part completely out. Ugh pathetic.

Reactions: 53
Oh, she reckons she is in a comfortable place if everything stopped. Must be all that investing she's done!
Yea, all that screw you handbag money. I bet St Tropez was none too happy to be included in the Globy fiasco.

Reactions: 31
I think we saw Espa off some time ago! There were only 34 people watching the Live she did and every one was a Tattler!

Yea, all that screw you handbag money. I bet St Tropez was none too happy to be included in the Globy fiasco.
Exactly! They were in the eye of the storm!

Reactions: 36
Is her cockiness a front though because she doesn't seem like that in Ali's vlogs just a nasty miserable cow. Could it be H&M? when she went to the showroom and couldn't be bothered to show hardly any of the collection?

Reactions: 35

Thank you soooooo much. Again! Xx

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.